我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
my son.
我的儿子
So, you ready for your rookie? Born ready.
准备好带菜鸟了吗 我就这命
This will be a good fit.
这小伙不错啊
22, hometown boy,
22岁 本地人
goes by the name of Jake...
名字叫做嘉刻...
Vickers. Yeah, I heard.
维克斯 我听说了
So, what do they say about him?
他是什么来头
He's just moved back after two years PCSO.
做了两年社区服务警♥察♥之后调回来的
Neighbourhood?
隔壁邻居
He hasn't done it.
还没毕业
Is there anything else he hasn't done?
他还在哪方面没毕业呢
What can I say? He jumped the queue.
我还能说什么 他能插队
It wouldn't be my decision, Ryan.
这件事上我没有发话权 瑞恩
Straight on response?
反应直
No skills, no experience?
无技能 无经验
So, what has he got?
那他有什么啊
A dad with stripes on his arm and the big corner office.
一个给力的爹 一间给力的办公室
Look... just don't ride him too hard.
我说 别把他管得太严了
So what? Treat him the same as everyone else, yeah?
怎么 像对待"平民"一样对待他
Exactly.
就是这样
And remember, the Chief picked you personally.
记住 你是高司的钦点人选
Oh, course he did. I'm the best baby-sitter in the business.
当然了 因为我是局里最会带孩子的
Sir. Sir.
长官 长官
Jake, meet Ryan.
嘉刻 这是瑞恩
Ten weeks. You and me.
十周 你跟着我
Let's go.
走吧
All right, Jake.
好了 嘉刻
I don't know what you know and what you don't,
我不知道你都会些什么
so we'll start at the very beginning.
所以我们从头开始
Do you know how to do your vehicle checks?
你知道怎么检查车辆吗
So why did you want to do this?
你为什么想当警♥察♥
Next step.
就是走到这一步了
Done two years PCSO, so...
我已经做了两年的社区警♥察♥...
I already know your CV.
你的简历我看过了
I want to know why you wanted to become a police officer.
我想知道你想当警♥察♥的真正动机
Cos in my experience, there's three different types.
因为在我看来 动机共分三种
Fighters, who just want to punch people.
喜欢打架的 当警♥察♥为了揍人
Then you've got your speed freaks, who just want to drive fast.
喜欢飚速的 当警♥察♥为了飞车
And then, there's your bed wetters.
还有一种 就是小屁孩想显摆
Finally get a chance to throw their weight around,
终于有机会可以作威作福了
now they can hide behind a uniform.
可以穿着警服耀武扬威
So, which one are you?
所以你是哪种
Suppose I'm a chip off the old block. Dad's a policeman...
应该算是子承父业吧 因为我爸就是...
Let's just be clear.
话说清楚
You might be a policeman,
你姑且算个警♥察♥
your dad is a politician.
你♥爸♥ 可是个政客
Let's go!
走吧
I just...
我...
I just want you to know, I'm totally up for this.
我只想跟你说 我已经准备好了
I'm bricking it, obviously... Nervous...
你也能看出来我现在...很紧张
You should be. Cos I'm going to be all over you.
紧张就对了 我可严着呢
Anything that comes between you and your ability to do the job properly
如果你不能好好完成工作
will become my problem.
我就得调♥教♥你
So, is there anything you need to tell me?
好了 你有什么要交代的吗
Em... Open book, really.
实话实说好了
I'm gay, 22, single...
我是基 22 单着身
So, what about you?
那么你呢
Any patrol please, for an immediate graded call to 24A Grover Street.
各位巡警注意 马上前往格卢浮街24A
Married? Got kids?
结婚了吗 有孩子没
Listen.
听着
Neighbours report the sound of a distressed male occupant.
有人报♥警♥称隔壁传出一名男子的痛苦声音
This address has a marker for high risk. Your call sign, please.
这个区域是著名的罪案高发区 请报位
Control, this is Kilo 220,
控制中心 这里是K220
show us State Five to that call, please.
我们已在出警路上
Right, time to see what You're made of.
好了 看看你到底有什么本事
Control, this is Kilo 220,
控制中心 这里是K220
show us State Six. Over.
现场情况已被确认 完毕
You come in... You come in here, I will stab you up, man!
你过来...你过来我就捅死你
Stop threatening me and open the door.
吓唬谁呢 给我开门
I'm serious! You'll need a full blown military operation, man...
我说真的 除非你派军队过来炸我
Listen, if you don't...
听着 你要是再不...
Nathan?
内森
Do you remember me?
你还记得我吗
Look, I want you to come to the door, and let us in...
听着 你过来把门打开 让我们进去
But first, can you put that knife down for me?
但是在那之前 你能先把刀放下吗
Go on. Just put it down and don't touch it, please.
对 放下刀 别再碰它
I'm out of it, man. I'm out of it...
我不知道怎么回事 我不知道怎么回事
I know you are, so why don't you put the knife down?
我明白的 但是你先把刀放下好吗
Put it on the floor and then we can help you.
把它放在地上 然后我们才能帮你
It's going to be all right.
没事的
I'm really sorry, I'm sorry...
对不起 对不起
Yes, OK. You're sorry.
好的 我知道了
You've made a bit of a mess of your arms there, Nathan.
你伤到自己的胳膊了 内森
Are you happy for us to try and bandage them up?
我们帮你把伤口包扎上好吗
You want me to do it?
你让我弄
Can you see an ambulance?
这附近有救护车吗
Gloves.
戴上手套
Is it OK if Jake does it?
嘉刻为你包扎好吗
It's his first day,
今天是他头天上班
but I reckon he'll do a good job.
不过我想他能包得很好
Look, I'm going to have a quick look round.
我去检查一下里面
Is there anything we should know about?
有没有什么需要注意的东西
Sharps? Needles?
刀 针
Pitbulls in your bedroom?
你卧室有子弹吗
All right.
行了
All right, keep your arms up for me, mate. That's it.
好了 把胳膊伸过来 就是这样
Look, I can't help you if you keep flailing about.
你要是一直这样乱动我可帮不了你了
That's it. Keep them up. All right.
好了 别动 好了
I didn't mean to do it, I swear. It's OK.
我不是故意的 我发誓 没事的
I just, I just... I couldn't think of anything else to do.
只是只是...我也不知道还能做些什么
Things... Things get on top of me, you know?
我...我无法控制自己 你能懂吗
Hey... I'm here, all right?
我在这呢 别怕好吗
I'm not going to leave you.
我不会离开你
Now, keep them up. Nice and straight. OK?
好了 举着胳膊 别放下来 明白了吗
How are we getting on in here, then?
目前情况如何
Nathan, do you remember me? We've met before.
内森 你还记得我吗 我们见过面的
You come outside with us,
你跟我们走到外面
get in our nice, warm van
坐上我们暖暖的救护车
and we can pop down to the hospital...
然后我们很快就会开到医院
No, no! I'm not going...
不 不 我不去
We just need the doctor to take a quick look at those arms...
得让医生给你快速检查一下胳膊
I won't do it! I won't go! I won't go!
我不去 我不去 我不去
Broadcast, broadcast, all patrols.
注意注意 所有巡警
Please be on the lookout for a stolen digger,
有辆挖掘机被报失窃
taken from a building site in Stanmer Park,
地点在史丹莫公园的一处施工现场
described as a commercial-type digger...
失窃的是辆商用挖掘机...
Nice job. It's all about how you talk to people, isn't it?
干得漂亮 说话方式真的非常重要 是吧
I've seen a huge improvement since last time.
宝贝跟上次比进步好多
I'd even say he's enjoying it.
依我看他是乐在其中
It's always been about confidence with him.
要对他有信心
But once he got over his nerves, I knew he'd enjoy it.
他一旦克服紧张 就会开心地玩起来
He's definitely got more movement in his socket.