我们从法尔马路过去
Any units. We need urgent assistance, now!
有分队收到吗 我们需要即刻支援
Stand back! Back, now!
马上离开 快跑 快跑
Move! Go, go, go!
走 快快快
The vehicle is a silver pickup tr... Shut your mouth.
作案车辆是一部银白色的小型... 闭嘴
Vehicle registration is... Don't you say another word!
车牌号♥是... 你再敢说一个字
Golf Victor Zero Six November Bravo X-Ray.
GV06NBX
We've got it! Let's go!
好了 我们快走
They're leaving the scene, heading west, WEST,
他们已经离开作案现场 向西 向西逃去
out of the Marina.
罪犯已经离开海滨广场
All cars. All patrols.
所有巡警 所有巡警
CCTV reports the silver pickup involved in the ATM robbery
监控拍到抢劫取款机的这辆银白色轻货车
is heading towards Braypool Roundabout.
正往布雷浦转盘路开
Any units available to attend, over?
有没有能去拦截的分队 完毕
Kilo 220, we've got that, we're en route now.
这里是K220 我们已经收到 正在追捕路上
Control, this is Kilo 220, priority, over.
控制中心 这里是K220 发现目标 完毕
Go ahead, Kilo 220.
请继续 K220
We have sight of the silver pickup truck,
我们已经发现这辆银白色轻货车
registration Golf Victor Zero Six November Bravo X-ray.
车牌号♥ GV06NBX
The vehicle is heading into Falmer.
作案车辆已经驶入法尔马路
I am an initial pursuit trained driver
我正紧紧跟在作案车辆后面
in a marked response vehicle.
所开警车已经鸣笛
I am behind the vehicle which is travelling at speeds
作案车辆的驾驶速度
in excess of six-zero miles per hour
已经超过60英里每小时
and climbing.
并且还在不断飙升
Do the commentary.
播报罪犯行踪
What? Now!
什么 快点
Em... Hi, guys, this is Jake...
大家好 我是嘉刻...
Em... Control, this is Kilo 220...
控制中心 这里是K220
We're heading down a road...
我们正在沿着...
We're heading... west...
沿路...向西...
We just passed a windmill...
我们刚刚路过一座风车
He's braking, he's turning left, left...
他在刹车 他在拐向左边...左边...
Left, towards the university.
朝左开往大学
He's passing...
他路过了...
He's turning into South North Road...
他开上了北南向的路
North South Road. North South Road.
南北向的路 南北向的路
The sat nav's not working.
这导航不管用
It's not keeping up.
不能实时更新路况
I don't know where we are.
我不知道我们在哪
Kilo 220, this is Kilo 230,
K220 这里是K230
we've a stinger on board.
我们带了障钉
Where do you want us, over?
要往哪放 完毕
He's running red lights onto the... onto the two seven...
他闯了一个红灯...开上了...
We're travelling westbound on the Bravo Two Seven.
我们已经向西开上了B27
Stamner Park. Anywhere south of Stanmer Park would be good.
史丹莫公园 在史丹莫公园南边的路上
Come on, come on
快点 快点
How much do I love that!
我好喜欢扔这个
You're a child.
真幼稚
Kilo 230 to Kilo 220,
K230呼叫K220
we are State Six with stinger deployed as requested, over.
我们已按要求布置下了障钉 完毕
Kilo 230, we're approaching your location.
K230 我们正在开往你们所在方位
He's faster than us and he's pulling away.
他比我们要快 并在设法逃脱
We will be with you in...
我们将在...
You said it was the Bravo Two Seven!
你不说是B27吗
A27... Oh, shit!
A27...糟了
Alpha, sorry. Alpha.
是A 抱歉 是A
We're losing him.
跟丢了
Sorry, mate.
对不起
Vehicle is still on the road,
作案车辆仍在路上
ALPHA Two Seven, heading east.
A 27 方向是东
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Out of the way! Come on!
别挡道 快让开
It's a loss, loss, loss.
我们跟丢了 丢了 丢了
The thing is, we were trying to catch some really bad men
是这样的 我们本来要抓的是真正的坏蛋
and we went and caught your daddy, by mistake.
可却阴差阳错地抓了你的爸爸
Thanks for being so reasonable about it.
谢谢你的宽宏大量
We'll get you towed, get you somewhere safe.
我们会把你的车拉到一个安全的地方
Control, this is Kilo 230.
控制中心 这里是K230
Go ahead, Donna.
请说 多纳
Can I have recovery for a vehicle on the Bravo Two Seven
能否请你们帮我把B27上的一辆车
to Brighton Central Tyres?
拖到布莱顿中♥央♥维修处
Recovery is for a manual vehicle,
故障车辆是一部手动挡
which has been stung by police in error.
被警用障钉误伤了
Copy that, Donna. Your location, please?
收到 多纳 你的具体♥位♥置
Location is the Stanmer Park junction.
我在史丹莫公园的交叉路口
The vehicle is a green hatchback,
故障车辆是一部绿色掀背车
registration November Two Five Eight Hotel Lima Whisky, over.
车牌号♥是N258HLW 完毕
Control received,
控制中心已收到
are you aware that the vehicle is marked on PNC
你知不知道这辆车已被警方标记成
as an "urgent stop and detain all occupants"?
"紧急拦截并拘留所有车内人员"
Do you have the occupants with you?
车内人员是否还在你的掌控之内
Control, what was the marker for?
控制中心 标记原由是什么
Child abduction, over.
诱拐儿童 完毕
The occupants of the car have left the scene.
车内人员已经离开视线
PC Moretti and I are searching the area now. I said I'm sorry.
我和莫芮缇警员正在搜索这片区域 真的非常抱歉
Can I confirm their description please?
能再向我描述一遍他们的特征吗
Look, I hadn't done a commentary before...
我没播报过追捕实况...
and the bloody sat nav...
还有那个破导航...
I don't know if it's an A road, B road...
我不知道那条路到底是A还是B
No, you don't.
没错
You don't know anything!
你能知道什么
You know, no-one else is going to say this to your face, so I will.
别人不会当你面说这个 所以由我来说
Everyone thinks you got this job because of your dad.
所有人都认为你是靠你老爸才进来的
Is that what you think?
你也这样想吗
I think there's a reason why people put time in on Neighbourhood--
所以大家都只想做社区服务警♥察♥
cos then they know where they are, they know what they're doing.
因为他们知道自己在哪里 自己在干嘛
Cos this... This job is hard enough.
因为...这份工作太艰苦了
No respect from the public, press printing lies,
得不到民众尊重 得不到如实报道
every Home Secretary cutting us off at the knees!
每一任内政大臣都在削减警♥察♥工资
Shit from all sides.
各种不公平的对待
And then, I get saddled with you!
结果 现在又把你塞给了我
You know what? You should be pleased. What?
知道么 你应该感到高兴 什么
You've been looking for an excuse to jump down my neck.
你一直都在找茬修理我
The moment I started, on my back... That is my job!
从我进警队的那一刻起 这是我的工作
I'm tasked to monitor and assess you...
监督你评估你是我的任务
It's more than that and you know it is.
你太过了 你自己也清楚
I can't help being the boss's son,
身为高司儿子我也身不由己
but you can help being a...
可是你却可以选择...
A what?
选择什么
Any patrol please,
各位巡警注意
for a call on the Ardglen Estate, 32 Peacemore Avenue.
有人举报啤斯默大街32号♥的阿德格林民宅
Members of the public have reported a disturbance at a house party.
里面的聚会已经造成扰邻
Your call sign, please.
请报位
Control, this is Kilo 220.
控制中心 这里是K220
Show us State Five to that call, please.
我们已在出警路上
Thank you for coming today.
谢谢诸位出席
This is still very much an ongoing investigation.
目前案件仍在调查阶段
And we have a dedicated team of police officers
我们敬业的警队人员
working extremely hard to find out exactly what happened.
正在卯足全力 查明真♥相♥
In the meantime, I would appeal for any witnesses,
同时 我呼吁那些目击证人
or anybody with any information at all
或是任何知情人士
to come forward and contact us.
请为我们提供信息
DS Moffat will now read a short statement
现在由墨菲特警长宣读
from Mr. and Mrs. Sharma who are in India
现在印度的沙玛夫妇所署的简短声明
and have been informed of the attack on their son.
他们已经得知儿子遭遇了袭击
Our beloved son, Amit,
我们的爱子 阿米特
had his whole life ahead of him when he left for the UK.
在去英国前是那么向往在那里的未来
He is now unconscious in hospital, fighting for that life
而他现在正神志不清地 在生死边缘挣扎着
after a senseless, unprovoked attack.
一切只因一场无缘无故的袭击
Amit is our only son, our pride and joy,