阴影淹没你离开的那个地方
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness
你我心中的空虚也无处安放
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time
忽略过程 反正也是浪费时间
From the perfect start to the finish line
不如直接 就从起点直达终点
And if you're still breathing you're the lucky ones
胸腔还有起伏的人是多么幸运
Cos most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs
因为大多数人只能 苟延残喘
Setting fire to our insides for fun
不如放把火把内脏烧个精光吧
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
不妨告诉我那些爱错的恋人吧
The lovers that went wrong
爱错的恋人吧
We are the reckless, we are the wild youth
年少轻狂的我们啊不顾一切
Chasing visions of our futures
拼命追寻海市蜃楼般的未来
One day we'll reveal the truth
终有一天 我们将会知晓真♥相♥
That one will die before he gets there
活着的人 永远没有美好未来
And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones
心脏还能流血的人是多么幸运
Cos most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone
因为大多数人已经 麻木无感
We're setting fire to our insides for fun
不如放把火把内脏烧个精光吧
Collecting pictures from a flood that wrecked our home
不妨拾捡起那些冲散的照片吧
It was a flood that wrecked this home
正是这场洪水淹毁了我们的家
And you caused it
一切都因为你
And you caused it
一切都因为你
And you caused it
一切都因为你
And you caused it
一切都因为你
So, did you ring him?
你打他电♥话♥没有
Who?
谁
The solicitor.
那个义务律师
Mate, I see everything.
老弟 我眼睛可尖着呢
You want my advice?
想听听我的意见吗
Don't sleep with the enemy.
别和对手上♥床♥
Any patrol please,
各位巡警请注意
for an immediate graded call to Brighton Beach, Madeira Drive.
马德拉大道的布莱顿海滩请求紧急支援
A member of the public has reported a body under the pier.
有位民众报♥警♥说在码头发现一具尸体
A high-risk misper?
高危失踪人员
A high-risk misper?
高危失踪人员
So, you know how this could have ended, don't you?
你知道会出现这样的结果对不对
投诉委员会
独♥立♥警♥察♥
IPCC, professional standards,
警投委会投诉你没走标准程序
maybe even gross negligence...
甚至还会算作严重过失
We took him to a place of safety.
我们把他带到了一个安全的地方
No crime was committed, sir.
那里没发生过罪案 长官
We did nothing wrong.
我们没有做错
This time, you were lucky.
这一次 算你走运
You were lucky this isn't someone's beloved son.
因为这人不是谁的宝贝儿子
No-one will miss him, no-one will care.
没有人会想他 没有人会在乎
He will be forgotten.
没有人记着他
But I will not forget.
但是我会记着
You are the Tutor Constable. The experienced officer.
你是训导警员 经验丰富
Do not jeopardise my son's career before it's even begun.
不要把我儿子的前途扼杀在摇篮中
Are we understood?
听明白了吗
Understood, sir.
明白了 长官
An unpleasant task.
这个任务有点讨厌
You all right?
你还好吗
Just doing my job. Sir.
我只是在执行任务 长官