检测结果不属监管药品
附件是毒品检测报告
Damn it. Damn it!
妈的 妈的
All right. Turn around. Turn around.
好了 转身 转身
Thank you. Good to go.
谢谢 可以走了
I need to see the doctor. Yeah, I know.
我要看医生 我知道
I need something.
我要吃药
Come on. Pearl, sit down, be quiet.
好了 珍珠 坐下 闭嘴
Timed this well. Right.
时间掐得刚好 是啊
Book her in, then you can head to Shoreham, do the death knock.
她进去后 你就可以去肖汉姆报死讯了
I need to clock off early tonight, boss.
我今晚得早点下班 头儿
I did mention it.
我跟你说过了
You need to inform the family of the victims' death. But I can't.
你得去通知死者家属 我去不了
It's Madison's...
今天是麦笛声...
She's my youngest, it's her birthday,
我的小女儿 今天是她生日
and I promised the family I'd get home on time... for once.
我答应家人今晚一定会赶回去 就今晚
I'll see you in the morning.
明早见
So, you're not coming with me?
你不去
Boss, listen, I know that something's come up for you,
头儿 我说 我知道你遇上事了
and it is none of my business, I know, but...
虽然这跟我没关系 可是...
Felix, I really need to get back to my family tonight.
菲利克斯 我今晚必须回家
Please.
求你了
Just do your job, DC Hawkins.
好好工作 霍金斯警员
We've had the results back from the lab
化验结果出来了
and they tested negative for controlled substances.
你的东西不是监管药品
You're going to be charged with affray,
我们将以滋事罪起诉你
but released without charge for the drugs.
但不会因贩毒罪逮捕你
At this time, we intend to take no further action against you
目前我们决定不因这些行为对你采取任何行动
relating to these offences. You are now free to go.
你现在可以走了
I tried to tell you...
我不是跟你说了...
I did nothing wrong.
我没有做坏事
Yeah, well, I don't agree, but then what do I know?
我才不信 我怎么知道你都做过什么
I'm not "gifted" or "talented".
我又没有"才华横溢" "天赋异禀"
I don't understand what chemicals you use, what compounds you copy,
我不知道你到底用了什么试剂什么配方
how you keep it all legal.
怎么做到不违法的
But I do know one thing...
但我非常肯定一件事情
Legislation moves forward.
法律在进步
Laws change.
法律会改变
I will catch up with you.
我会及时通知你最新情况的
Bye.
拜
Cheers, Shaz.
给你 长官
There. Thanks.
给 谢谢
Corey used to do all that, surfing.
科里以前常常冲浪
Now he just chucks himself off tall buildings.
现在只能在高楼大厦间跑着玩了
Ah. Parkour.
跑酷
I don't care what it's called. It's bloody stupid.
我不在乎这玩意叫什么 太傻缺了
His mother would be turning in her grave.
他妈妈就算在棺材里也睡不安稳了
Any patrol, please, for an immediate graded call to 24A, Princeton Drive.
各小组请注意 马上前往普林斯顿大道24A
The landlady has reported a suicide.
房♥东太太报♥警♥有人自杀
I got four lodgers in the house.
我目前有四个房♥客
22 years, not a problem.
22年 没有遇过欠费问题
But this one? Always in arrears.
可是这货 总是拖欠
He hasn't paid the rent in months.
他都好几个月没交过房♥租了
I came here to give him notice to quit.
我是来赶他走人的
Control, this is Kilo-220.
控制中心 这里是K220
The male is deceased. Evidence of suicide.
这名男性已经死亡 迹象表明属于自杀
Come outside with me. I'll take some details.
跟我出来 我再问问细节问题
What am I going to do about my money, then?
那我的房♥租怎么办啊
Can you inform the Duty DI?
你能帮我联络一下值班警督吗
I'm going to need CSI at this location.
这里需要增派犯罪现场调查小组
I've got so much to pay for, you wouldn't believe it.
我要交好多费用呢 你都无法相信
How could he do this?
他怎么能这样
Ryan?
瑞恩
Shit!
完了
So, now, we're either tasering each other
你们可好 要么电击彼此
or mistaking people for corpses.
要么把活人当成死人
No wonder everyone out there thinks
怪不得别人都认为我们
we're useless, incompetent and uncaring.
窝囊 无能 冷漠
Let's not make it easy for them.
别让这些人看笑话
Boss, it was a confusing situation.
头儿 当时情况很容易被误判
The suicide victim... That wasn't.
那名自杀者... 他不是
He thought his landlady was going to chuck him out.
他认为房♥东太太会撵他出去
He was trying to make her feel sorry for him.
他想让她感到内疚
Oh, great plan!
好计划啊
Except she called an ambulance,
后来房♥东太太叫来了救护车
and he didn't know when to stop pretending.
这个小伙不知道什么时候该停止演戏
Probably just before they nailed down the coffin lid.
大概是棺材盖被钉上的前一刻吧
Right. Well, as you can imagine,
好了 你们也都想象得到
I've just had a very embarrassing conversation with CSI,
我刚刚跟现调组的人尴尬地解释了
explaining why they weren't needed,
为什么后来不再需要他们
and sent my apologies to the FME
还叫他们代我向法医部致歉
who were all very
他们 全都 深深 折服于
impressed with our police work.
我们的调查工作
Boss, he poured fake blood everywhere.
头儿 他弄得满地血浆
Hundreds of suicide notes.
怎么看都像自杀
Honestly, I couldn't... I couldn't find a pulse.
说实话 我也...我也没有摸到脉搏
This is Inspector Webb.
我是纬柏警督
Are you smiling?
你在笑吗
No.
没有
Take this is as a learning opportunity.
你要吸取经验教训
Don't take anything for granted.
遇事不要想当然
Check everything twice.
所有工作都要核对
Everyone can make mistakes.
因为凡人都会犯错
Even you?
即使是你
Don't push it.
别逼我说出来
You can't keep doing this, Dad.
你不能一直这样 爸
I have to work.
我有工作要忙
They look after you now.
现在由他们照顾你
It's what we decided, remember?
我们不是说好了的 还记得吗
Are you listening, Dad? No.
你有没有在听我说话 爸 没有
No. No!
没有 没有
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I had to go to Shoreham.
我昨晚必须得去肖汉姆
Ruin a family's evening.
毁掉那家人的安宁夜晚
Break their hearts.
弄伤那家人的心
How was it?
生日过得怎么样
Oh, er... Mental.
很疯狂
Screaming. Cake. Vomit.
尖叫 蛋糕 吐了一地
Yeah, they loved it.
生日过得不错
Maddie... She's in bed.
麦笛... 她睡觉了
I put her in the bath. She was nearly half asleep already.
我给她洗了澡 当时已经半睡着了
She had a lovely time.
这个生日她很开心
Yeah, and I missed it.
我也错过了
I'll make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Oh, er, are you going to have a shower? Yeah. Yeah.
你要去洗澡吗 嗯 嗯
Er... Well, don't take too long.
别洗太久
I've taken my basal temperature.
我已经量过基础体温了
Good. Good.
好的 好的
Er... Right, ready when you are.
好了 洗好了你就过来吧
Oh, come on, gorgeous! We only want to see your Elgin marbles...
快点嘛小帅哥 我们只想看看你的石雕
That's assault!
这是人身攻击
Touch me again, I'll perform a citizen's arrest.
你再碰我一下 我就露给你看
I told you. Step away from each other. Now!
我说过了 你们两个都退两步 快点
Oh, come on.
走了啦
Nice to see you've got such authority.
你这任务挺不错啊
It's all right. Mate, they've lost interest in you.
没事 她们已经对你不感兴趣了
Nice helmet!
头盔不错
It's a hat.
这叫帽子
Any unit for an immediate graded call
各小组请马上前往奇森赫尔巷的
to Burr Farm, Chisenhale Lane, for intruders on the premises.
波尔农场 有人擅闯私人住♥宅♥
Elderly female caller reports intruders inside her house.
一名老年女性报♥警♥称有人闯入到她的家中