阿米特是我们的独生子 我们的骄傲和快乐
and we are devastated about what has happened to him.
我们得知他的遭遇之后非常震惊难过
Oh, my God, look at that chin.
我的老天 你快看那下巴
I look just like my mum.
都快赶上我妈了
That a good thing?
这是好事吗
No, not really.
不 不是
She hasn't seen her feet for 20 years.
她胖得已经20年没看到过自己的脚了
Hello? Speaking.
喂 是我
That's great.
很好
Thanks very much. Cheers. Bye.
谢谢 好的 再见
Crimestoppers tip-off. A name for the Sharma stabbing.
有人透露给我们 沙玛案的罪犯名字
Go on?
你说
Keegan Benson.
基冈·本森
Home address, 32 Peacemore Avenue.
家庭住址 啤斯默大街32号♥
Control, this is Kilo 220.
控制中心 这里是K220
We've arrived at 32 Peacemore Avenue
我们已经到达啤斯默大街32号♥
in response to the disturbance report.
前来处理扰邻事件
There's a large number of nominals in the front garden.
门前草坪上聚集了好多混混
We need at least a couple more double crew cars
至少还要增派几个双人小组过来
before we can enter the building.
我们才能行动
Received, Kilo 220. Stand by.
收到 K220 请待命
Is this your home? Of course it's my home.
这是你的家吗 当然是了
Do you want to go upstairs now?
你现在想不想上楼呀
Do you want to go upstairs now?
你现在想不想上楼呀
We need to go in. He's my suspect.
我们必须进去 他是我的犯人
Just wait for back up. It's heaving in there...
先等支援小组过来 你看里面已经...
Shit! OK, here we go.
妈的 好吧 我们上
Control, we've just had a bottle thrown at the police vehicle.
控制中心 他们有人向警车扔酒瓶
Request urgent assistance.
我们请求紧急支援
Received, Kilo 220. Your nearest units are 20 minutes away.
收到 K220 离你最近的分队有20分钟路程
Oh, Jesus Christ...
我的老天
We have to go now! We wait, I've lost him.
我们必须现在进去 再等下去他就跑了
All right. Look, I'm going to go round the back,
好吧 听着 我去后面堵着
just in case he goes over the fence.
防止他跳墙逃跑
You stay with them.
你和他们一起行动
Do as you're told.
听令行事
Use your asp, if necessary. Get the suspect.
如果必要 可以使用电♥棍♥ 制♥服♥嫌犯
In and out, as quickly as possible.
多用几次 速度要快
No heroics!
不要逞能
Police! Police! Police!
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Don't move!
别动
Benson! Stay where you are!
本森 你别动
Come here, scum!
给我过来 你个渣渣
Jo?
乔
Back off!
滚开
Jo?
乔
Jo, are you all right?
乔 你没事吧
Yeah. Not bad. You?
还行 你呢
Jake!
嘉刻
Jake!
嘉刻
Jake!
嘉刻
Back off.
闪开
Jake!
嘉刻
Jake! Go and get Benson.
嘉刻 去找本森
Find Benson. Go, go! Now!
去把本森抓住 快去快去
Get back! Get back!
退后 退后
Drop it! Drop it!
放下 放下
Come on, then! Get back! Get back!
你来啊 退后 退后
Get back! Come on, then!
退后 你倒是来啊
Get on the ground. Get on the ground, now!
给我蹲下 给我蹲下 快点
Drop it!
放下
Drop it!
放下
Drop the bar!
放下棍子
Mate, you don't need to do this. All right?
老弟 你别这样 好吗
Listen to me. Listen to me...
听我说 听我说
Just walk away... Walk away.
快点滚 快点滚
I ain't walking, cos you got nothing, you black bastard!
我就不滚 你可是手无寸铁 你个黑崽子
So, you did have him?
这么说 你有抓住过他
You had James, and then you let him go?
你抓住过詹姆士 后来又放了他
As I've explained, his vehicle was involved in another incident
我跟你说过了 因为他的车
which some uniformed officers were dealing with...
栽到另外一名警♥察♥手里了
So, you're no closer to finding them?
所以你们压根没有找到他们
It's him.
是他
He's sent a message.
他发来了信息
OK, I want you to know why I'm doing this
我要让你知道我这样做的原因
and I need you to listen
你给我听清楚
and not hide behind solicitors and custody agreements, OK?
别再指望律师 和监护协议了行么
I'm Lauren's dad, right? I'm her dad.
我是劳伦的爸爸 我是她的爸爸
And Lauren wants me to be her dad. Don't you, Lauren?
劳伦也想要我这个爸爸 是不是啊劳伦
Yeah? Yeah.
是吧 是的
Not some stranger, who just picks her up
我不是什么陌生人 只能每个周六
and takes her to the swings every other Saturday.
带她去玩秋千的陌生人
So, just... Lauren, don't be scared, all right?
所以 劳伦 别害怕 好吗
Tell mummy that you want to be with me.
跟妈妈说你想和爸爸在一起
Tell her you want to be with me.
告诉她你想和我在一起
Forever.
直到永远
Can't say it now.
我现在说不出来
Tell her you want to be with me.
跟她说你想和我在一起
Forever.
直到永远
You want to be with me. Forever.
你想和我在一起 直到永远
Tell her you want to be with me.
跟她说你想和我在一起
Forever.
直到永远
Forever.
直到永远
There we go, that should hold it together.
好了 这样应该差不多了
Don't think you'll scar. Aw, scars are cool.
我觉得你不会留疤 留疤好啊
As long as it's enough to get that little scrote on serious assault.
这样要是能够抓住那些小混混也值了
I heard he did all right.
我听说他干得不错
Yeah, seems so.
好像是吧
Surprisingly pugnacious, considering who his dad is.
意外地很能打 我们的公子哥
Jake, let's go.
嘉刻 我们走
Thanks.
谢谢
It's all right.
没事
So, you ARE a bed-wetter?
所以你是想来显摆的了
That's me.
可不是
Where's your dad, Lauren?
你♥爸♥爸呢 劳伦
Where's daddy?
爸爸呢
Have a good one, mate.
干得漂亮 老兄
Well done. Got your suspect.
不错嘛 抓住嫌犯了
Everyone OK? Boss.
都还好吗 还行
Sorry you were put in that situation.
抱歉让你陷入那样的困境
I just don't have the bodies.
人手真的不足
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
How did it go? Rocky first shift?
怎么样 头天上班就一波三折
Yeah.
是啊
You did all right. And you'll get used to it.
你干得不错 以后会习惯的
How long does it take?
那要多长时间
About two years.
两年吧
I haven't seen a crash like that in a while. It was horrible.
很久没见过这样的车祸了 太可怕了
Hey, I was just saying sorry to Ryan.
我刚刚跟瑞恩道歉了
We had to help with traffic. RTA. We couldn't get away.
我们不得不去处理交通事故 脱不开身
Don't worry about it.
别往心里去
Are you OK? It sounded like a ruck.
你还好吗 听起来很疲惫
Yeah... Yeah, fine.
嗯...嗯 还好
You want to train with us tonight?
你今晚想和我们一起训练吗
Tonight?
今晚
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, all right.
嗯 好啊
Good.
好
Come on then, guys.
走吧
Daughter: Youth
青春
Shadows settle on the place that you left