and you think that it's over, that it's irreversible.
自己就以为完蛋了 没救了
But the thing is, Tom, the thing that you learn...
但我跟你说吧 汤姆 你要记住的是
is that there's always a way back.
事情总有可挽救的余地
Unless you go over the edge.
除非你迈过去
You go that way, I can't help you.
你要是迈过去 我可真就没法帮你了
But you stay here...
但如果你回来...
we can talk about it, we can... you know, we can sort it out.
我们可以慢慢商量 想想办法
Yeah?
好吗
Where were you driving to when you took the car?
你在偷车逃跑的时候本来想要开去哪里
My mom's.
我妈妈家
I want my mom.
我想去找妈妈
Come on.
下来吧
Guys?
交给你们了
We'll get you warmed up in the ambulance...
去救护车里暖暖身子吧
Best days of your life, eh?
你在那里度过了美好青春
Not for him.
但这孩子毁了
My father sent me to that school when I was seven.
我七岁的时候我爸就把我送到那了
Seven?
七岁
Too tiny.
好小
Who... Why would someone do that to a kid?
谁会...为什么要这样做啊
My mom died.
我妈死了
The funeral was on a Friday,
葬礼是周五举办的
the following Monday, I was measured for my uniform.
下个周一我就被送去量制新校服了
Full boarder. Ten years.
全日制封闭式学校 十年
Hated every second.
每一秒我都怀恨在心
They said you were here?
他们跟我说你来了
Just wanted to say sorry.
我只想说句对不起
For not coming in. Doing a statement.
因为我没来 录口供
You don't have to apologise. I know it's hard.
你不必道歉的 我知道这很难
And nobody wants to force you to do anything.
没人会逼你做你不想做的事
We just want to protect you.
我们只想保护好你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't have to live like this, Stacey.
你不必这样生活的 诗黛茜
It's your home, your flat.
那是你的家 你的房♥子
Somewhere you should feel safe.
在那里你应该感到安心
Yeah? Where are you?
喂 你在哪
I'm here. Round the front.
在警局了 在大门前
What you doing round there? I'm waiting at the back. I'm sorry.
你在那干屁 我在后面等着呢 对不起
Stace, I am sick of waiting. I'm coming.
诗黛茜 我已经等烦了 这就来
Better go.
我该走了
Stacey?
诗黛茜
I'm sorry you didn't feel ready this time.
我很遗憾你这次 还没准备好
But you know where I am, all right?
如果你有需要就来找我 好吗
Hey, what are you doing later?
你等会要干嘛
Why? Want to set me up with another blind date
怎么 还要给我安排生脸相亲
whilst you go home to wifey?
然后你回家跟老婆卿卿我我
Er, no, actually,
不 其实吧
I was gonna invite you to Alice's open house tonight.
我想带你去参加爱丽丝今晚举办的家庭派对
She's got an exhibit of her work at home.
她在家里办了一个作品展
Sort of informal showing.
让大家随意看看
Tempting, but, er... No, thanks. Charming.
是很诱人 但我还是算了 行啊你小子
Earnest lesbians, bad art?
拉拉聚在一起 欣赏低俗作品
Probably an under-seasoned vegan stew?
还有一锅过季的素菜汤
Only so much fun I can take.
我只能欣赏这么多了
All right. Whatever.
好吧 随你们了
She wasn't invited anyway.
反正我又没有邀请那个诱受
See you in a bit. See ya.
回见 回见
All right. Yep... All right, mom. Calm down.
好的 好的 好的 老妈 冷静
I'll be there as soon as I can, all right? See you later.
我会尽快赶过去的 好吗 等会见
Can you believe that?
难以置信
Seriously, what is the point?
不是吧 有意思么
Don't you dare! What the hell?
你再废话 这是干嘛
Don't you dare! Get off me!
给我闭嘴 放手
What's the matter with you?
你有毛病啊
Don't you dare judge!
不许随意批判别人
Come with me. I want to show you something.
走 我带你去看看
Pub? Meh.
去喝酒吗 不了
Aw, come on, what have you got to go home to, eh?
哎呦 家里有谁等着你啊
Your flatulent old dog?
那只空虚寂寞的老狗吗
Ha-ha-ha.
_(:з」∠)_
Besides, I need a pint. I need to build up my strength.
真的 我得喝点 壮壮身体
Sandy's ovulating. I don't need to know that!
桑迪在排卵期 你跟我说干什么啊
No, and neither does she.
所以 咱也别跟她说
So, if she calls, we're working late.
要是她打过来 就说我们还在加班
All right.
好吧
Hi.
你们好
Cheers. So what were you going to be doing tonight? Revising?
好 你今晚本来想干什么 分♥析♥案子
I have got the board in three weeks, haven't I?
够我忙活三个礼拜的了
Well, that's the price you pay for chasing promotion.
这就是晋升要付出的代价啊
Oh, did you hear your Liam made DI? Horsham.
你有没有听说利亚姆晋升警督了 在霍舍姆分局
Don't care.
才不在乎
Course you do. Your ex-husband?
你当然在乎了 他是你的前夫
The more you tell me you don't care, the more your eyes tell me you do.
你嘴上越是那么说 眼睛就越是背叛你
You should be a detective.
你应该去当侦探
Seriously. You're brilliant.
真的 天生的料
Look, he's history. You've got to keep your options open.
听着 他已经过去了 你得见见别人
This here could be your meat market.
这里有这么多鲜肉老肉
Your smorgasbord of male delight.
看上哪个就领回去
Oh, God, shut up, Carl. Just shut up.
老天 闭嘴 卡尔 闭嘴
Any one of these fine gentlemen could be the next Mr. Right.
这些绅士里面说不定就有未来的真命天子呢
Shhh, now.
给我闭嘴
Is that...?
那个是...
Lee McNair.
李·麦克奈尔
Yes. Yes, it is. After you.
是的 是他 你先上
Hello, mom.
我来了 妈
Come in.
进来
What is it?
怎么了
Who is this?
他是谁
This is Jake, mom.
他是嘉刻 老妈
We work together.
是我同事