this last one called in by a member of the public.
最近这起是匿名电♥话♥举报的
I was jumped when I was a kid.
我小时候也被抢过
50P dinner money and a Curly Wurly.
晚饭的5块钱 还有一个巧克力棒
Do they still have Curly Wurlys?
这种巧克力棒现在还有卖♥♥吗
All the kids who were attacked were from the same school.
所有被抢的孩子都来自同一学校
None of them reported the crime.
但没有一个人报♥警♥
Right.
好了
Time to visit Lord Snooty's Academy
去拜访一下这个傲慢校长的
for Over-Privileged Young Gents.
有钱任性贵族校吧
I'm a celebrity, mate.
我可是有头有脸的人物
And remember, you don't have to stay here if you don't want to.
如果你不想待在这 你可以离开的
My mom won't have us.
我妈不会收留我们的
Well, we can move you and Tyler to a refuge?
我们会把你和泰勒移送到收♥容♥所♥
Or if you do want to stay, we can change the locks,
或者你实在不想走的话 我们可以换把新锁
place a panic alarm, sort out a safety plan.
装上应急警笛 想想安全策略
I don't know.
我不知道
You have a think, and I'll be back in a minute. All right?
那你好好想想 我去去就回 好吗
Did you get one of the door? Yep.
门的情况你拍了吗 拍了
She's had too much to drink to get a statement now.
她喝了太多 无法给出有效口供
So I'll have to wait. Try again tomorrow.
我只能等着 等到明天再试试看
You all right to finish up here?
你们处理后续没问题吧
Course. Excellent.
没问题 好
I've got to convince her to go into hospital,
我得劝她去医院就医
get her injuries looked at, photographed.
让医生看看她的伤处 拍下照片
Right. Cheers.
好 好
Yeah, I'll hold.
那我等着
Do you mind?
我们看下行吗
Lee McNair, a convicted armed robber
李·麦克奈尔 已被定罪的持械抢劫犯
who was being escorted to court this morning has escaped.
于今早在押送法庭途中炸车逃跑
Your dad doesn't look too happy.
你老爸看起来可不太高兴啊
We don't believe McNair poses a risk to the public...
我们认为麦克奈尔不会对公众安全造成危害
Mom reckons he does that thing with his eyebrow when he's stressed.
我老妈说他一紧张就会怒挑眉毛
...but call 999 immediately if you see Lee McNair.
如果看到李·麦克奈尔 请马上拨♥打♥999
You know, my kids' school...
我孩子的学校
have to hold a raffle every time they want to buy new text books.
买♥♥教科书竟然还得摇号♥
Obviously, we need these boys' names,
我们想要知道这些男生都叫什么
so we can start taking their statements.
好传唤他们来录口供
As I think I've already explained,
我想我已经说过了
I've not asked for police involvement in this matter.
我没有要求警方插手这事
Now as far as I'm concerned, it's been dealt with internally.
据我所知 这次事件一直都是内部处理
Internally? Mm.
内部处理 嗯
The muggers are still out there, sir.
劫匪还在逍遥法外 校长
There's other kids still at risk of being attacked.
其他孩子也许还会遭到拦路抢劫
Yeah. And to that end we've taken precautionary measures.
所以啊 我们为此采取了预防措施
Such as?
比如
We've advised the students not to carry valuables
我们已经劝告学生不要携带贵重物品
and to cover their uniforms with hoodies when they're out in town.
出校门后要在校服外面穿上带帽卫衣
Which is all well and good,
这些忠告都很不错
but we'll still need the names of the boys.
但是我们还是需要那些名字
Well, I'm sorry,
那就对不起了
but that's not something that I can help you with.
这个忙我没法帮你
You want to protect the school's reputation?
你想保护学校名誉
Yes, I suppose.
是的
How do you think that reputation would be affected
那你看如果你带着手铐跟我们走出去
if I were to march you out of here in handcuffs?
你的学校名誉将会受到何种影响
I'm sorry?
什么
In front of your students, your staff,
在你的学生 员工
prospective parents...
未来的家长面前
I don't understand.
我听不懂
I will arrest you for obstructing police enquiries,
我将会以妨碍警♥察♥取证的罪名逮捕你
if you do not give me the names of the boys in your school who have been mugged.
如果你拒不说出贵校被抢男生的姓名
Now do you understand?
听明白了没有
Were you really going to arrest him?
你刚才真要抓他
No.
没
Control, this is Kilo-230,
控制中心 这里是K230
we've located a burnt-out vehicle on Spithandle Lane.
我们在唾柄路发现一架烧焦车辆
Early indications it's from the prison van escape.
迹象表明这是那辆劫囚摩托
Can we have CSI to the scene, please,
请为我们增派现场调查小组
and can you alert the duty Detective Sergeant?
并通知值班警长
And although my client fully recognises the seriousness of the offence
虽然我的当事人充分地意识到了罪行的严重性
and takes full responsibility...
并应担负全部责任...
I haven't done nothing wrong!
我没有错
Unfortunately, he seems to be deviating from the text.
很遗憾 他现在有些言不达意
I would ask your worship to consider my client's intellectual impairment
恳请您将我当事人的心智缺陷
as a mitigating factor.
视作减刑因素
In addition to his diagnosis of dyslexia, ADHD...
同时他还被诊断出难语症 多动症
You calling me stupid?
你管我叫傻子
My client has been medically evaluated
我的当事人被医生诊断为
as having significant difficulties controlling his impulsive urges.
具有冲动控制障碍症
Don't call me thick!
少管我叫傻子
Out of the way, please.
请让一让
Excuse me, please.
借过
Leave my boy alone!
你们少来碍事
Get off me!
放开我
Calm down. You're just making it worse for yourself.
冷静 你这样做只会更糟
What are you arresting me for?
你们凭什么逮捕我
Let's start with escaping lawful custody.
首先是脱逃罪
Add the charge of ABH.
还有实际人身伤害
You know, you can be having the worst day ever
我还以为今天是最苦闷的一天
and then this happens.
结果发生了这等喜事
A ray of hope. Do you think he cried?
阴霾顿时就没了 你觉得他哭过没
I HOPE he cried.
我好希望他哭过了
Right. Pinch the top. That's it.
好了 捏住上面 就是这样
Got to stop the bleeding.
这样就不会流血了
Your colleagues are laughing at me.
你的那些同事在笑话我
Especially the fat one.
尤其是那个死胖子
Do you want to come back to the station, make a statement now?
你想现在回警局录口供吗
Last thing I want to do, thank you very much.
我看还是算了 非常感谢
I would like to go home, close the door
我现在就想回到家 关上门
and drink myself into oblivion.
喝到不省人事
You sure I can't help?
你真不需要我帮忙
What would you do?
你能帮我什么
I'm a police officer,
我是一个警♥察♥
trained in, er, victim support.
最擅长的就是 抚慰受伤心灵
I understand you've been mugged but you're OK,
我明白你们被抢了 但是没有受到伤害
and keen to put it all behind you.
也想把一切都抛诸脑后
But we have a duty to catch who's responsible for this
但是我们有责任抓住不法者
so that's why we're talking to you.
所以才把你们叫来
We've had a look at the CCTV footage.
我们已经看过中♥央♥监控
A nasty little gang. Tooled up.
一帮不学好的混混 带着家伙
So is there anything you can tell us about them,
你们有没有想和我们说的
anything... that you remember?
任何事情 还没忘的
What sort of thing?
什么方面
Physical description? Clothing?
体型特征 穿着打扮
What did they say to you? What did they steal from you?
他们说了什么 拿了什么
Actually, it'd probably be easier if we do this alone.
好吧 我们还是单独聊聊更容易些
These lads... You don't want an audience, do you?
小伙子们 你们也不想有人旁听吧
Very well.
那行
So, what exactly did they steal from you?
好了 他们到底拿了什么东西
Money, about a tenner, and my phone.
现金 大概10磅 还有手♥机♥
What else?
还有什么
I had a bit of green.
我有一点劣质大♥麻♥
They took it out of my jacket. It was only a little bit.
他们从我上衣里搜走了 不过只有一点
Oh. OK. What about you two?
好的 那你俩呢
They steal weed from you, as well?
你们两个也被他们拿了大♥麻♥
Easy pickings, eh?
顺手牵麻
Your headmaster knows?
你们校长知道
Will I get a criminal record?
我会留下犯罪记录吗
I want to be a barrister.
我想成为高级律师
Sorry about that, mate.
很抱歉 小兄弟