不许你在人前损我
When you're in this car, in that uniform,
当你坐进警车 穿着警服
you're one of the team and you act accordingly.
你就归我管辖 好好听话
If you've got a problem with that...
你要是有意见...
talk to your dad.
就去跟你♥爸♥说
What the hell are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干嘛呢
Study period. This don't look like studying.
在自修 这哪有个自修的样子
You know what this looks like? Dad...
你知道自己是什么样子吗 爸
This looks like you're wasting your life when you should be in school.
简直是在浪费时间 你应该在学校好好学习
What, you think this is funny?
怎么 你觉得好玩是吗
This is not a playground!
这里不是给你玩的
Listen, get back to school, now.
你 给我滚回学校 快点
And I'll be calling your tutor to make sure that you do.
我会给你导师致电询问你的情况
Go on.
快点
School!
快回学校
Got kids, then.
所以你有孩子喽
Priority request for assistance, shoplifter, Queens Road, female,
这里请求紧急援助 皇后路有个女的偷东西
30, blonde hair, making off on foot,
30岁 金发 没有交通工具
towards Church Street.
朝着教堂街逃跑了
Control, this is Kilo 220,
控制中心 这里是K220
show us State Five to that request, please.
请告知报案人的方位
Stop! Police, stop!
站住 警♥察♥ 站住
Donna, what's your position? Donna!
多纳 你在什么位置 多纳
Police, stop!
警♥察♥ 站住
Control, heading north on beach pathway.
控制中心 我正在海滩路向北追捕
This way!
这边
I'm on Gardner, heading North.
我在迦德纳路 正向北跑
You eyes on? No, not yet.
你们定到位没 还没
There she is. Go on. Go on!
她在那边 你去 你去
Jake, cuff her! Right, I'm arresting...
嘉刻 铐住她 我要...
Oh, my God.
天
Cuff her!
铐住她
Cuff her to the rear!
从后面铐住她
She's trying to get her DNA on your hand. What?!
她想把DNA蹭到你的手上 什么
This is police brutality!
警♥察♥欺负人啦
Jake, come on!
嘉刻 快点
Come on!
快点
That's enough. You're coming with me. Don't resist.
够了 跟我走 别反抗
Get off her, you pig!
你别碰她 你这头猪
Come on, then.
行了
Four of you, one of her! It's disgusting!
你们四个 欺负她一个 真恶心
Isn't it? Don't get yourself into trouble.
是么 你别自找麻烦
You know what this is? This is harassment!
你们知道这属于什么吗 是性骚扰
You want to get that out of my face?
别用那个对着我
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Don't you dare touch me, you fascist bully!
你再敢碰我一下 你这法♥西♥斯♥王八
Grow up.
别幼稚了
Cinnamon, stand up. Walk properly.
小宝贝 站起来 好好走路
I'm epileptic! I'm going to have a fit! Sit down.
我有癫痫 要发作了 坐下
What are you looking at? Lithuania?
你是哪来的 立陶宛
Malta. Madagascar!
马耳他 马达加斯加
She pointed at Madagascar then.
原来她是马达加斯加来的
Mate, does she look like she's from Madagascar?
哥们 你看她哪里像马达加斯加人
I don't know. What does that mean?
我不确定 你这话是什么意思
What do I look like? Do I look Italian? Hang on...
你看我像哪里人 意大利人吗 等等
You've got a bit of your nonnas lasagne stuck between your teeth. Funny.
你牙上有意大利千层饼 好好笑哦
You're Bulgarian? Bulgarian.
你是保加利亚人 保加利亚人
Bulgarian. Bulgarian.
保加利亚人 保加利亚人
Hello, Language Line?
喂 是翻译专线吗
This is Brighton Central,
这里是布莱顿中♥央♥警局
we've got a Bulgarian female in custody.
我们拘留了一名保加利亚女性
OK, I'll hold.
好的 我等着
Simon Reddington. I'm the duty solicitor.
我是赛蒙·雷丁顿 义务律师
Who have I got next?
下一个"客户"是谁
One second please, Mr. Reddington.
稍等一下 雷丁顿先生
Up. Up!
起来 起来
Do you know who my mother is? We don't care.
你知道我妈是谁么 谁关心你妈是谁
Well, you will care, because my mother's a lawyer.
你会的 因为我老妈是个 律师
She's a very important QC.
她可是王室法律顾问
We don't care what people's parents do.
我们不管你的父母是什么人
Come in.
进来
I understand your witness isn't talking,
我知道你的证人不肯开口
so I've called a local TV press conference.
所以我想召开一次本地电视台的新闻发布会
Scheduled for this afternoon. You lead.
已安排在今天下午 你来主持
Yeah. Sir, with respect... It's all right. It'll be fine.
好的长官 没事的 没事的
I'll be with you.
我也会出席的
Anything else?
还有事吗
Maybe we could go out afterwards?
完事之后去吃饭吗
Yeah, I'm... Just for a bite to eat?
我... 随便吃点什么
It's been a while.
我们好久没一起了
That's not going to be possible tonight.
恐怕今晚不行
How's Debbie?
黛碧怎么样了
I really need to take this. Yeah, OK, great. Thank you.
我得接下电♥话♥ 好的 没问题 谢谢您
Good news.
好消息
We've been able to locate James
我们已经把詹姆士锁定在
to within a mile radius.
半径一英里的范围内了
We've placed a marker on his vehicle
我们在他车上做了标记
and put out an "all ports" warning.
并且通知所有关口注意防范
Thank God.
谢天谢地
So, when are you going to move in, get Lauren back?
那你们什么时候进行下一步 把劳伦救回来
It's not as simple as that.
事情没有这么容易
But you just said youd located him.
可是你刚才说你们已经找到他了
We don't have an exact location. It's a...
我们还不知道他的精确方位
It's a process of triangulation.
我们要通过三角测量法推算位置
It takes time.
这要花上一段时间
I don't believe this.
难以置信
My daughter might not have time!
我的女儿也许没有那么多时间了
Would you like to me to get a...
你想不想见见...
family liaison officer?
家庭联络警
No!
不想
No, I don't want a family liaison officer.
不 我不想见什么家庭联络警
I just want you to do something before it's too late...
我只想求你尽快救出劳伦
She was massively disappointed!
她真的 失 望 死 啦
So... Good morning?
你今早过得如何
Been bled on, spat on and felt up.
一手血 一脸痰 一裆刺♥激♥
And how's your mentor?
你师♥父♥怎么样
I know. Bundle of laughs, isn't he?
我知道 他肯定笑死了 是不是
Got enough to eat there, Big Boy?
你东西够吃吗 小胖小
Jake hasn't even got his food yet.
嘉刻的饭还没上来呢
It's Wednesday, so... Double lunch.
今天周三 中午要吃两顿
Double lunch, exactly. Boom. Soup, sandwich.
要吃两顿 没错 蔬菜汤 三明治
Lino likes his pork products.
利诺喜欢吃猪肉
I'm practically vegan.
其实我是严格的素食主义者
No, I haven't seen him yet,
不 我还没见过他
he went straight out with Ryan.
他直接和瑞恩出去了
I've heard he's dead fit. Really?
他身材超紧致的 真的吗
He doesn't take after his dad, then.
那就是没随老爸了
Doesn't sound like it!
不是吧
I'm looking forward to seeing him.
我好想见到他
Fresh meat, easy on the eye...
小鲜肉 超养眼
What's not to like?
哪里都好可爱
Not got your sandwich yet?
你的三明治怎么还没好
No.
是啊
This is Charlie Sierra 945,
这里是CS945
I'm at Marina Square, I have a robbery in progress.
我在海滨广场 这里发生了抢劫案
One masked offender in a large digger
一名罩着脸的罪犯驾驶着一辆大型挖掘机
and two more in a pickup truck.
还有两个坐在小货车里
They're attempting to take the ATM...
他们想要运走自动取款机
Jake, come on!
嘉刻 快点
Kilo 230-- you take the coast road,
K230 你们走沿海公路
we will head inland on Falmer Road.