The caller is the victim of a distraction burglary yesterday.
这名女性昨天刚刚报♥警♥家中失窃
This is Kilo-230. Can you show us State Five to that request, please.
这里是K230 我们已在出警路上
We were at the address yesterday.
昨天也是我们去的
We're leaving Marine Parade now
我们正从海滨步行街往那边开
and our ETA to Burr Farm should be approximately ten minutes. Over.
预计到达波尔农场大概10分钟 完毕
Received, Kilo-230.
收到 K230
Are any other unit's available to assist? Over.
有其他小组前往协助吗 完毕
Kilo-220. Show us State Five to that.
这里是K220 我们已在出警路上
Our ETA is 15 minutes.
预计到达时间15分钟
They're here. They're back.
他们来了 他们又来了
Stay calm. I'll need some more information.
不要慌张 请再提供一些有效信息
Please. Please send someone.
拜托你 拜托你派人过来
My name's Karen. Can I call you Tilly?
我叫凯伦 我可以叫你缇莉吗
Oh, yes, yes, yes. OK, Tilly. The police are on their way to you.
可以可以可以 好的缇莉 警♥察♥已在路上
In the meantime, I need to ask you some questions.
现在我要问你一些问题
Where are you in the house?
你在房♥屋里的什么位置
Can you get to somewhere safe,
你能不能找个安全地带
like a bathroom, where you can lock the door?
比如浴室 这样你可以把门锁起来
No... I can't. I can't. They're in the house.
不 我不能 我不能 他们进来了
OK, tell me what's happening.
好的 告诉我目前的情况
When you said, "They're in the house,"
你刚才说"他们进来了"
how many do you mean, Tilly?
他们有多少人 缇莉
Tilly?
缇莉
All unit's attending Burr Farm,
赶往波尔农场的各小组注意
we've lost contact with the caller.
我们已经与报案人失去联♥系♥
State Six received. Over.
情况已经收到 完毕
This is Kilo-230. Show us State Six at Burr Farm. Over.
这里是K230 波尔农场的情况已被确认 完毕
Tilly.
缇莉
Tilly... look at me.
缇莉 看着我
Can you hear me, mate? Give me the gun. Please.
能听见吗 把枪给我 好吗
Can you hear me? Look at me. Look at me.
能听见吗 看着我 看着我
Give it to me, Tilly.
把枪给我 缇莉
That's it. That's it.
就是这样 就是这样
It's all right. It's all right, mate.
没事了 没事了伙计
Request ambulance. Request ambulance.
请增派救护车 请增派救护车
Control, I have recovered a shotgun from the caller.
控制中心 我已从报案者手中获得一把猎枪
It looks like this weapon has been used to shoot a young male in the house.
这件武器似乎打中了闯入屋内的一名男性
I have the female householder detained safely.
这名女性房♥主已经被我安全扣押
That's it. Next right.
好的 接着右拐
Right.
右拐
Control, this is Kilo-220. Show us...
控制中心 这里是K220 我们已在...
Whoa, stop, stop, stop.
停停停
Please. Please help my brother. Please!
求求你们 救救我的弟弟 求求你们
Please, please. He's been shot. She shot him.
拜托拜托 他被打了 她打了他
You go! I'll stay with him.
你快去 我陪着他
Calm down, all right?
冷静下来 好吗
Tell me what happened.
告诉我事情经过
My colleague is still applying pressure.
我的同事还在压
No. Still no response.
没有 还是没有反应
Tilly, look at me. It's all right.
缇莉 看着我 没事的
The ambulance is on it's way. It's going to be all right.
救护车已经在路上了 会没事的
You just look at me.
你看着我就好
CPR? On... On... On what?
我们正在心肺复苏 什...什...什么
No, er, no signs of life...
没有 没有生命迹象
It's OK, Jake.
好了 嘉刻
It's all right. Stop.
行了 放弃吧
Just stop. All right?
停下吧 好吗
It's... It's too late.
太迟了
Are you sure it's my man?
你确定那是他
Tall, wiry, swinging some kind of walking stick, cane thing...
又高又瘦 手里挥的好像是根拐棍
Return so soon!
你怎么这么快就回来啦
I'm arresting you on suspicion of maliciously administering poison,
我现在怀疑你恶意供给毒品危害生命
so as to endanger life or inflict grievous bodily harm.
造成严重人体伤害而逮捕你
Tilly...
缇莉
I'm arresting you on suspicion of murder.
我现要以谋杀罪逮捕你
You do not have to say anything,
你可以不说话
but it may harm your defence
但如果警♥察♥提问你不予回答
if you fail to mention when questioned
若是日后以此作为庭审依据
something you later rely on in court.
则有可能会对你的辩护不利
Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供
Hey, Mum. Don't you HEY me.
嘿 老妈 别跟我嘿嘿的
What have you said to your father?
你都跟你老爸说什么了
He's fussing around me like Florence Nightingale.
他像个小护士般在我身边团团转
Jake? Er, I don't know.
嘉刻 我不清楚
What do you mean, you don't know?
你不清楚 是什么意思
Jake? What's the matter? What's going on?
嘉刻 你到底怎么了
Nothing, Mum. It's... It's all good.
没事 老妈 一切正常
Bit damp?
你有点低落
Just washing off the blood.
刚把血洗干净
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我听说了
Are you all right?
你还好吗
Still, I know something that'll cheer you up.
还是那句话 我会让你快乐起来的
I saw you online. Getting tasered.
我在网上看见你了 你被电了
I like to entertain. Oh, you did.
我喜欢给大家找乐子 可不是
If you want to sue the police...
如果你想起诉警方...
you've got my number.
你有我电♥话♥的
The third time she's been burgled. I know.
她家已经被盗了三次 我知道
Third time.
三次了啊
What did we offer her?
我们给过她什么帮助
A little chain across her front door.
在她大门上锁过铁链