Do you know the muggers?
你们认识抢匪吗
Have you seen them around town?
有在附近见过吗
So you'd recognise them if you saw them again?
所以如果再见到的话你们能够认出他们来
Suit? You're joking. Yeah.
西装 开玩笑吧 嗯
What would you wear that for?
你穿西装干嘛
It's called making an effort. Mate!
这叫事在人为 打住
Jake, would you wear a suit on a first date?
嘉刻 你会在初次约会时穿西装吗
Dunno. Depends.
不知道 看情况
Or whether you wanted to look like a cheap pimp from Naples?
除非你想让自己充满那不勒斯[意]男妓气息
Unbelievable.
给你跪了
I really think you should reconsider that.
你真的需要重新考虑一下哎
Why? Bit much!
为什么 太过了
Yep. Miss Howe from Shoreham High.
是我 我是肖汉姆中学的郝老师
Is Corey sick today? No. Why?
科里今天生病了吗 没有啊 怎么了
It was his GCSE physics mock, and he missed it.
今天有场初中毕业物理模考 他没来考
What do you mean he missed his mock?
他没去考是什么意思
He didn't turn up for his exam. He'll be marked as a no-show.
就是没有出现在考场 他会被算作缺席
All right, I'll talk to him.
好的 我会找他谈的
I appreciate that, Mr Draper. Thank you.
非常感谢 德雷帕先生 谢谢
Don't ask him for fashion advice! Why not?
别去问他穿搭建议 为什么啊
He probably wears a leather vest and nipple clamps.
他自己大概会来个皮马甲搭乳链
That's nice! Diversity awareness.
那赞死了 百变男郎
For the benefit of the camera, that was a joke!
我要洗白 刚才那是开玩笑的
Look. You're gonna have to write the report.
我说 报告你来写吧
I need to go home. All right? Uhhuh.
我得回去一趟 好吗 好的
See you later, guys. See you later.
回见 回见
And that's why we need to catch Lee McNair.
所以我们必须抓住李·麦克奈尔
And I want to say I appreciate you all staying late.
我很感谢大家一直留到现在
And no doubt with all your hard work
我很确定有大家的努力
we'll have our man back behind bars before too long.
这名逃犯一定很快就会重回牢房♥
Excuse me. Thank you.
失陪一下 谢谢
Sir, the letters of immunity,
长官 这是免责声明
if you could just check and sign for us.
请您核实并签字
You sure this is necessary?
有这个必要吗
These are young people who were mugged at knife-point.
这些少年被人用刀逼着交出财物
With these, they'll talk to us,
有了这个他们就能交代
and we've got a good chance of making some arrests.
我们很有把握能 够抓住劫匪
You know you'll have to seize any controlled substances
他们身上如果还有毒品的话
these kids have still got on them. Sir.
你要全部没收 明白
Right. That it? Thank you.
好 行了吗 谢谢
That's what eight grand a term buys you.
这就是八千磅一学期培养出来的精英
Guaranteed A stars and no criminal record.
每科都是优秀 没有犯罪记录
I'll meet you here.
我在这里等你
All right? Fine.
这样好吗 没事
Here you go.
给
This is a letter to state
这是免责声明
you cannot be prosecuted for possession of cannabis.
声明你们不会因为拥有大♥麻♥制品而被起诉
We'll see you all at the station tomorrow.
明天我们警局见
Stacey, it's Jo again, from South Sussex Police.
诗黛茜 还是我 南萨塞克斯警局的乔
Hope you're feeling better.
希望你好点了
As I said, I'd really like you to come down today,
我希望你今天能尽快过来这里
as soon as possible, to take your statement.
录下口供
So if you could call me back when you get this message,
你要是在听到留言后能给我回个电♥话♥
that would be great. Thank you. Bye-bye.
那就太好了 谢谢 拜拜
All right, this is a proper rogue's gallery.
好了 流氓照片大全
All known street criminals,
所有已备案的街头混混
so I want you to take your time.
你们不要着急
Have a good look.
仔细看看
Do you recognise any of them as your attackers?
这些人里有抢劫你们的吗
Him.
他
And him.
还有他
And him.
还有他
Tom, just to confirm...
汤姆 我再确认一遍...
Him.
他
Him.
他
And him.
还有他
Yeah.
是的
Nice, lads.
干得漂亮 小伙子们
I can drop them back at the school, unless you want to?
我开车送他们回校 还是你想去送
Why would I want to do that?
我♥干♥嘛想
Well, you know, quick fumble with the matron for old times' sake?
你懂的 和宿管阿姨速来一炮怀念下旧时光
Come on... How come you never said it was your old school?
我说 你怎么从不提那是你的母校
In what way is this pertinent to the investigation?
这和查案有关系吗
Drive the boys back.
开车送人回去
I'll bring in the suspects.
我去抓捕嫌犯
Go on. Down there.
走吧 前面出去
We're just asking the public to be vigilant, don't approach him
我们提醒大家小心防范 不要接近歹徒
but if you do see him, just give us a call. OK?
但如果你们真发现他 请一定报♥警♥ 好吗
Thanks for your time, thanks for being patient.
谢谢你们肯花时间 认真倾听
Thank you. She really liked my dad's cannelloni.
谢谢 她真的很喜欢我爸做的烤碎肉卷
She asked for the recipe, which is like a big-time family secret.
她还要了食谱 就好像成了我家的一分子
Just hold it there for me, sir.
稍等一下 先生
Look. She texted me. Yeah?
听着 她给我发信息了 然后呢
Oh, no, no, no.
不不不
No, no. No, listen. She said you were really nice.
不不 听着 她说你人真的很好
"Nice"?
"人好"
And what's wrong with being nice?
人好怎么着了
What's wrong with paying someone a bit of attention?
我对她稍加关注有什么不对吗
Look, maybe you went a bit overboard.
听着 也许是你太投入了
The suit. Your mom and dad's restaurant. It's a bit much.
穿着西装 带到父母餐馆 这太过了
You know what, that's it. Mate, what you doing?
算了 到此为止吧 你要干嘛
Bald tyres, dodgy plates.
秃驴 傻缺
You know what? I'm not nice. Not any more.
现在开始 我不对人示好 再也不了
I'm gonna be a right bastard.
我要变成混♥蛋♥
Hello, mate. Are you aware of the Highway Code?
你好 你有注意到公路法规吗
Thanks for your patience, sir. Sorry about that.
谢谢你能耐心等候 抱歉
Dodgy kebab last night. Yeah, really?
都是昨晚烤肉弄的 是么
Not an appointment with a solicitor, no?
不是跟初级律师约会去了 嗯
I can smell it coming off you, mate.
你的身上全是酒味
How dare you come in to work like this? I'll be fine.
你竟敢喝成这样来上班 我没事的
Yeah, you better be.
最好没事
Or I'll send you home,
否则我就送你回家
write this up and put it on your file.
在你档案里面记上一笔
I said I was sorry.
我都道过歉了
All right, there you go,
好了 都回去吧
you've had your brush with the criminal justice system,
我们的刑司系统 已经被你们玩了一遍
now back to double maths.
回去接着上数学吧
Thanks for the lift, sir.
谢谢你送我们 长官
Don't call me sir. It's Carl.
别叫我长官 叫我卡尔
As in Marx? Yeah. Yeah. Exactly like that.
跟马♥克♥思♥同名 对对 就是那个名字
Thank you, detective. Will you be needing them again?
谢谢你 探长 你们还会找他们吗
No, that should be it, thanks.
不 算是都问完了 谢谢
We've ID'd the muggers, taken statements...
我们已经获得嫌犯信息 录下口供
Straight back to class then, boys.
回去上课吧 同学们
I just need to search their rooms,
我还得再搜一下他们房♥间
remove and destroy their stash.
没收销毁藏匿禁品
We are not departing.
先不动身
And who's saying we have been going all the way there?
是谁一直嚷嚷不能半途而废来的
I'm just saying we are not ready for that.
我们还没做好准备
Besides, beggers can't be true sayers.
而且 他们的话也不能信
Heather ran towards him. What do we do?
海瑟向他跑了过去 我们怎么办啊
Hey there, are you crazy? He's gonna get us killed.
喂 你疯了吗 我们会被他杀掉的
I just sit here and watch. Damn right! Would you stay here?
我就在这看看 那你待着好了
I'm not getting him coming down on me. He's right.
我才不要被他发现 他说得对
He'd do more damage. He's trying to get her attention.
他大肆破坏就是为了吸引她的注意
Wow. Hello.
这呢
You understand the immunity agreement only covered the boys for possession.
那份免责声明的保护范围只允许他们拥有大♥麻♥
This is evidence of dealing.
这是贩卖♥♥证据
I'm going to have to arrest him.
我必须逮捕他
Yes? Boss.
喂 头儿