剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你...你跟她说了吗
Did you... ? Did you tell her?
跟她说 当然没有
Tell her? No, of course not.
天啊
God...
想象一下要是知道女儿
Imagine knowing your daughter
为了不让自己伤心而自杀的画面
killed herself not to hurt you.
她爱自己的女儿 我能感受到
She loved her, I could feel it.
要是艾蜜莉有勇气告诉她的话
If Amélie had the courage to tell her,
可能最后这事也就没事了
it probably just would have blown over.
我觉得有时候很难
Well, I guess sometimes it's hard...
不被眼前的问题所蒙蔽
to see past the trouble right in front of you.
有何进展
How did it go?
她的笔记本
Her laptop.
很好
That's good.
有了我在网咖获取的IP地址
With the IPs I got at the cafe,
我应该能够追踪到源头了
I should be able to trace he path back to its origin.
-能用下你的办公室吗 -当然可以
- Can we use your office? - Sure.
-他很不错 -是最棒的
- He's good. - The best.
他们都会知道的 斯蒂芬
他们都会知道的
所有人都会知道的
别 求你了 不要啊
No... Please... no...
我查到了
I have it.
在哪
Where is he?
信息来自于丹麦的哥本哈根
The messages are coming from Denmark. Copenhagen.
嫌犯名叫安蒂
His name is Anttis.
丹麦 哥本哈根
汤米 在这看着 注意窗户
Tommy, watch out here, especially the windows.
电脑宅男不会逃吧
Computer nerds don't run, do they?
-他们肯定不会反抗 -真好笑
- They certainly don't fight. - Very amusing.
警♥察♥
Police!
-是因为音乐扰民吗 -不是
- Is it the music? - No.
没错 是因为音乐声太大
Yes. It is the music.
崩了他 需要证人就敲门
Shoot him. If you need a statement, knock.
你真是个良好市民
Thanks for being a good citizen.
邻居们都认识他
Popular with his neighbors.
警♥察♥
Police!
去死吧 你个兽人败类
Die, you orc scum!
伙计
Hey pal! Hey!
-怎么回事 -警♥察♥ 不许动
- What? - Police! Stop!
-什么情况 -不许动
- What the hell? - Don't move.
他们找到了电脑男
They found the computer guy...
见鬼 抱歉
Damn, I'm sorry.
我不知道你们在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
所以你没有侵入网络摄像头 威胁他人
So you haven't been hacking into web cameras, threatening people?
从来没有
Never.
那些短♥信♥的源头是这里 你总会发短♥信♥吧
The transmissions were traced here. Text messages?
你说你们在找一个黑客
You said you were looking for a hacker, right?
那他们肯定也黑了我
They must have hacked me, too.
我们追踪到的一切源头都是你 不容抵赖
We can trace everything back to you. No sense denying.
-瑞贝卡 -两件事
- Rebecca. - Two things.
第一 法官们让你和米切尔解释
Number one, the judges want you and Michel to explain
塞巴斯蒂安的事
what happened with Sebastian.
-一结案我就去 -不行
- As soon as this case is finished. - No,
他们让你今天来 就在今晚
they want you to come today. This evening.
-你说有两件事 -是的
- You said two things. - Yes.
从十八世纪起自杀在德国就不违法了
Suicide hasn't been illegal in Germany since the 1700s.
所以抓到凶手也只能判他骚扰
You'd have a hard time winning conviction on anything other
仅此而已
than simple harassment, if that.
或许还能加些网络入侵的指控
Maybe some computer hacking charges.
而且那些罪名也并未在国际法中明确定义
Though they are not clearly defined in international law.
无论如何 肯定不能指控他谋杀或间接谋杀
In any case, certainly not murder, or accessory to.
所以目标嫌疑人才会泰然自若
Probably why the subject does not seem worried.
威胁是什么意思
What do you mean, threatening?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
你刚刚说"发送威胁信息"
You just said "Sent threatening texts".
内容具体是什么
What exactly did they say?
那些所谓的威胁是什么
What were these so-called threats?
威胁的内容是要暴露受害人的秘密
The threat is to expose the victim's secrets.
如果是那样 怎么能算是威胁
If it's true, how is that a threat?
-什么意思 -如果你只是告诉别人
- What do you mean? - Well, if you simply tell someone...
你要公开一个秘密 怎么能算是威胁
you're going to expose a secret, how is that a threat?
所以我们是在期待
So we are hoping someone
网咖的某个人认识电脑男吗
at the internet cafe knows the computer guy?
他们刚给我发了短♥信♥
They just, sent me a text message.
他挺好认的
He looks pretty memorable.
你刚刚在办公室看到的
About what you saw in my office.
你不用向我解释
You don't have to explain to me.
我儿子来电♥话♥了
My son called.
他不理解为什么我要这么拼命工作
He doesn't understand why I have to work so much.
总有一天会理解的
He will one day.
弄上这么多黏糊糊的东西
This keyboard shouldn't even be working with
键盘早就该坏了
all this sticky stuff all over it.
我以前的一个上司说
I had a boss once say a good cop
好警♥察♥在上厕所前都会先洗手
always washes his hands before he pisses.
是那个谁被没调查过就开除谁的上司吗
Same boss who fired guys for not getting investigated?
不是那个
Different boss.
那个标志怎么那么眼熟
Why does that logo look so familiar?
维森费尔登 历练夏令营
有古怪
We have a problem here.
有许多新信息发给了一个叫斯蒂芬的人
There's a bunch of new texts to someone named Stefan...
从这里发出却并非来源于这里
sent through this machine, but they didn't originate here,
而且收件人的IP地址被加密了
and the IP of the recipient is coded.
塞巴斯蒂安 说人话 那是什么意思
Sebastian, for tech dummies, what does that mean?
有一个无法追查的新受害人
There's a new victim I can't identify,
真正的黑客还逍遥法外
and the real hacker could be anywhere.
现在比中午的时候
Wow, it's almost more busy now
还要热闹
than it was in the middle of the day.
这是网络世界
It's an online world.
我家里都没有电脑
I don't even have a computer at home.
-真的吗 -有那么奇怪吗
- Seriously? - That's surprising?
虽然不关我的事
Well, it's none of my business,
但伊娃曾说你和塞巴斯蒂安
but Eva, she said you and Sebastian,
曾经有过一段感情的
you were kind of like an item.
电脑就是我们没有共同语言的地方之一
And computers were just one of the things we didn't have in common.
我懂了
I got it.
请问 你见过这个人吗
Excuse me, have you seen this man?
那么
Well,
你相当于认罪了
you practically confessed.
没错
Yeah, right.
是吗
Is that right?
没有
No.
我只是在问
I was just asking how...
只是要做某件事 并不提出特定要求
saying you're going to do something without
怎么算是威胁
demanding a specific reaction is a threat.
什么叫特定要求
What do you mean, specific reaction?
-否则会怎样之类的 -我要揍你一拳
- An "Or else"? - I'm going to punch you in the mouth.
什么
What?
我没说"否则" 你觉得被威胁了吗
I didn't say, "Or else". Do you still feel threatened?
-伊娃 -什么事
- Eva. - Yeah.
我要回海牙
I have to go back to the Hague.
法官们想见我
The judges want to talk to me.
-是塞巴斯蒂安的事吗 -是的
- Is it about Sebastian? - Yes.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
-那些信息在用你的系统作为代理 -是的
- The texts use your system as a proxy. - Yeah.
它们来自外部网络
They come from outside your network,
但你肯定能察觉到
but there's no way you didn't see them.
你肯定知道有人在发信息
No way you didn't know they were being sent.
这些是新的短♥信♥ 斯蒂芬是谁
These are new texts. Who is Stefan?
你的新目标吗
Is that your next victim?
他的回复越来越绝望了
His replies are getting more desperate.
你也要让他死吗
Are you going to let him die, too?
-我能问你个问题吗 -把手放下
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表