剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
前情提要
那是卢希安·菲奥里
That is Lucien Fiori.
科西嘉人[法属殖民地]
He's a Corsican national
三小时之前 他越狱了
and he escaped three hours ago,
还劫持了法庭为他指定的心理医生作为人♥质♥
taking with him as a hostage his court-appointed therapist.
他不是独自行动的
He was not acting alone.
杜塞克 爆破手
Dusek, the bomber,
从来没和拉迪克组扯上过关系
never been linked with the Radik's before,
但他是匈牙利无政♥府♥主义者
but he is a Hungarian anarchist.
保险箱大盗维克托·卡斯塔
Safecracker Victor Casta,
他第一起被判刑的案子
first crime he served time for,
是在布拉格抢劫了一位珠宝批发商
robbery of a jewelry wholesaler in Prague.
这感觉更像是业余劫匪抢劫的时候出了岔子
This feels more like an amateurs mash-and-grab gone wrong
而不是一场精准又专业的抢劫
than a proper, professional heist.
他们有全欧洲最厉害的保险箱大盗
They're moving with the best safecracker in the EU
为什么碰都不碰保险箱
and they don't touch the safe?
你们可以认定塞巴斯蒂安所说的虚构瑞士黑客
You can rest assured that Sebastian's mythical Swiss hacker
其实是如假包换确实存在的
is as real as they come.
我可能需要比预想更多的时间
I probably need more time than I thought.
我就像是在追一个鬼
I'm kind of chasing a ghost.
有谁供出了最后那个劫匪 猛虎
Did anyone identify the last robber? The Tiger?
猛虎先生是科林 汤米的弟弟
The Tiger was Colin, Tommy's brother.
-克拉克医生 -我是
- Doctor Clarke? - Yes.
我们是警♥察♥
We're the police.
探长说你不愿意去医院
The Major says that you do not want to go to the hospital.
我可以去里昂郊外的一个别♥墅♥
I have access to a villa just outside of Lyons.
我只是想待在熟悉的地方
I'd just like to be in familiar surroundings.
我觉得这是愈合创伤最好的方式
I feel like that's the best way to begin healing from the trauma.
伊娃
Eva?
汤米 我需要你过来一趟
Tommy, I need you to come here.
有人给我捎了个信
Someone sent me a note.
他想要今天和我见面
He wants to meet me today,
让我单独去 我需要后援
but he told me to be alone. I need someone here.
汤米
Tommy!
该死 汤米
Damn! Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
坚持住 汤米
Stay with me. Tommy!
坚持住 该死
Stay with me. Shit!
阿♥拉♥贝拉 我们正要去见克拉克医生
Arabela, we're on the way to see Dr. Clark.
探长 我们需要支援 立刻
Major! We need help! Now!
汤米被枪击中头部 我们在珠宝店后面
Tommy's been shot in the head. We're behind the jewelry store.
我们需要支援 请赶快
We need help, now. Please.
赶快 我急需救护车和援警
Hurry up. I need an ambulance and back up, now.
坚持住
Stay with me.
怎么回事 出什么事了
What's going on? What's wrong?
是汤米 他遭到了枪击
It's Tommy. He's been shot.
我是丹尼尔探长
This is Major Daniel.
追踪阿♥拉♥贝拉的手♥机♥ 派救护车和援警过去
Track Arabela's cell phone and send ambulance and back up.
伊娃 接啊 快接啊
Eva, come on. Come on.
伊娃 伊娃不接电♥话♥
Eva! Eva is not answering.
你知道她在做什么吗 她在哪里
Do you know what it is that she's doing? Where is she?
她不肯说 但...
She would not tell me, but...
我需要她在 我需要所有人都在
I need her here. I need everyone here.
是啊 好的
Yeah, all right.
坚持住 汤米
Stay with me, Tommy.
没事 我是警♥察♥ 回屋
It's okay. It's the police. Go back inside.
我们在这里
We're here!
支援来了 他们来了
Help is coming, they're coming.
他们来了
They're here.
越界
越界
追踪
追踪
第二季 第十二集[季终]
《越界追踪》
第二季 第十二集
[季终集]
他怎么样
How is he?
他...他的头在流血 探长
He's, um, his head is bleeding, Major.
我...我不知道
I, um... I don't know.
我们还有很多话要说
We got a lot to talk about.
没有起色吗
Nothing yet?
毫无变化
No change.
-换我来守着吧 -好
- I'll take over. - All right.
你确定你不要让医生瞧一瞧吗
You sure you don't need that to be looked at?
当时我做的只有求救 希克曼
All I did was scream "help", Hickman.
我没有真正参与其中
I didn't really participate.
你一定料想不到
You'd be surprised how many times
身处那样的环境 有多少人会忘记求救
someone in that situation forgets to call for help.
或是就算他们想到了求救 但由于太过慌张
Or they're so panicked that when they do call in,
没人能听明白他们到底在喊什么
nobody can understand what they're talking about.
相信我
Trust me,
你做得很好
you did real good.
好
Okay.
那我就是英雄吧
Then I'm a hero.
你不这么觉得吗
You don't think so?
你在交火时还设法打给路易斯
You managed to call Louis while under fire,
帮你们两个都摆脱了困境
and get both of you out of that situation.
首先 后来就没有人再开枪
First, we were no longer under fire.
其次 我只能打给探长
Second, I only called the Major
因为我不记得在马赛要怎么报♥警♥
because I couldn't remember how to call the police in Marseille,
再者 我们并没有毫发无伤地摆脱困境
and third, we didn't exactly come out unscathed.
但你们都还活着
But you're both alive.
但只有一人是神志清醒的
Only one of us is conscious.
所以你这是铁了心了
So you're determined then?
什么铁了心
Determined?
铁了心拿别人的错来责备自己
To blame yourself for something you have no fault in.
我只是...
I just...
我希望自己别这么束手无策
I wish I could have done something more.
每一个警♥察♥都宁愿自己被枪击中
Every cop would rather be the one who takes the shot
也不愿看搭档受伤
than have their partner get wounded.
已经清理干净了 阿♥拉♥贝拉
They're clean, Arabela.
谢谢
Thanks.
他怎么样了
How is he?
还在昏迷 还好子弹没有入脑
He's still unconscious, but the bullet did not penetrate.
只是擦伤
It's a grazing wound.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们当时在调查一起
We were investigating a robbery
涉及两名警员死亡的抢劫案
where two officers had been murdered,
受到来自隔壁大楼屋顶的狙击
and we were shot at from the rooftop of the adjacent building.
毫无预警吗
No warning?
那片区域警方声称已经清查过了
The area had been declared clear,
而且当地的警♥察♥们都在
and the local police were at the restaurant
警♥察♥被枪杀的饭店里
where the officers were gunned down.
我们以为那里是安全的
We thought it was safe.
还有他们为什么要埋伏在那里
And why would they ambush them like that?
那种穷凶极恶的人
To the extent that assholes ever do,
这么抢劫非常不合理
these robbers haven't made any sense.
他们大张旗鼓地闯进这些店里
They enter these stores as loudly as possible.
他们看似无意地关掉一些监控
They don't seem to mind turning off some alarms,
又留着另外一些开着 之后等我们到达现场
and leaving other ones on, and then, when we arrive,
我们发现店里没有值钱的东西被偷
we discover that nothing of any value was even stolen.
独特的行为方式...
Peculiar modus operandi for...
你得想到 这些人是所有人中
You'd think these people, of all people,
最不愿意被别人发现行踪的
would want to stay under the radar.
我们能确定是他们吗
Can we be certain it's them?
不能证实
In the negative.
刚刚和负责最新一起劫案的警探通过电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the detectives at the latest robbery.
那伙人用完全相同的手法
The gang accomplished the exact same disruption
切断了电源和监控
of electricity and cameras,
也是不留痕迹 并且又是没碰珠宝
but left no trace of themselves, but did leave jewelry behind.
所以他们不留任何证据的作案方式
So the fact that they don't leave any evidence
倒成了确定是他们犯案的证据
is now becoming evidence.
就像是物质的不存在证明了黑洞的存在
Sort of like the absence of matter proves a black hole.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表