剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是故意让我的扑球显得英勇神武吗
You're trying to make me look good, aren't you?
我在等电♥话♥
I'm expecting a call.
算你运气好 主力明天才会来
You're lucky the scouts aren't coming today instead of tomorrow.
所有人都会知道的
求你别这么做
所有人都会知道的
在如此悲痛时刻 我们还来询问
We're sorry to have to talk to you
真是非常抱歉
at such a terrible time.
你们是国际刑事法♥院♥的
You are from the ICC?
刑事法♥院♥
The Criminal Court?
-是的 特别调查小组 -调查自杀
- Yes. A special investigative unit. - For suicide?
-求你别再提那个词了 -但她...
- I asked you not to use that word. - But she...
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, darling.
我们想了解下艾蜜莉的熟人
We're interested in Amélie's acquaintances.
她的朋友吗
Her friends?
确切说 是她更可能会向其倾诉秘密的人
More people she might not want to share secrets with.
秘密
Secrets?
她有什么秘密
What secrets does she have?
我们没有任何特指
We don't mean anything specific.
你们不相信她是自杀
You don't believe it was a suicide.
我们相信她有自残
We do believe she hurt herself.
我们只想调查自残的原因
We're just trying to understand why.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Could we speak alone for a moment?
为什么和他
Why him?
-他不是她父亲 -我知道
- He's not her father. - I know.
是我的要求
It's me.
我想和你单独谈谈 女士
I'm the one that wants to be alone, Madame.
所以我让我的搭档提出能够单独
I asked my partner to occupy your...
和凯佩尔先生谈谈
Mr. Keppel.
-为什么 -这样...
- Why? - So...
我们就能聊聊有关艾蜜莉的女性话题
we may speak freely as women, about Amélie.
你能带我去看下她房♥间吗
Maybe you could show me her room?
-可能对破案有帮助 -好的
- It might be helpful. - Okay.
这边请
This way.
-你累了吧 -注意用词 塞巴斯蒂安
- You look tired. - Ever tactful, Sebastian.
-我不是说你很累 -那是说褒义的累吗
- I don't mean it badly. - So it's a good tired?
你的新工作肯定不容易
Well, your new job must not be easy.
对所有调查都负责就需要高度紧张
Well, being responsible for all the investigations is intense.
比我原想的还要紧张
More than I thought it would be.
现在有三起谋杀 两起持械抢劫
We have three open homicides, two armed robbery patterns,
还有一起和埃森市同犯的入室抢劫案没破
and an unsolved home invasion tied to a series of them in Essen,
但我却找不到一点证据
and I can't find a single piece of evidence.
那你还有时间参与调查自杀案吗
And you still have time to work these suicides?
要公平对待每起案件
Well, everyone deserves to be considered.
问你个问题
Let me ask you,
就...
did...
有没有人讨厌艾蜜莉 我是说
Amélie have anyone who really didn't like her? I mean...
-我是说特别讨厌 -她特别受欢迎
- I mean, serious dislike. - She was very popular.
我不是有什么偏见 你们都是成年人了
Look, I'm not passing judgment. You're all consenting adults.
虽然这人♥渣♥还特别无♥耻♥ 但这是你的人生
It's kinda creepy, and a lot shitty, but it's your life.
我没懂你的意思
I don't follow.
艾蜜莉生前被一位
Amélie was being harassed
黑进她笔记本摄像头的黑客所骚扰
by someone who hacked into her webcam on her laptop.
还拍了视频
They took videos.
拍了下些镜头 然后威胁把视频公开
Recorded what was happening, and then threatened to expose her
来曝光她 所以她才...
by making the videos public. It's why she...
自残
hurt herself.
曝光她 有什么可曝光的
Expose her? What was there to expose?
我要你非常认真地听我说的话
I want you to listen to me very carefully.
他们远程遥控了
They remotely controlled...
她笔记本的摄像头
the camera in her laptop and
记录下了在电脑前发生的一切
recorded what was happening in front of it.
她把笔记本放哪了
And where was her laptop kept?
不
Oh, no.
不是...
Oh, no...
事情不是...
It wasn't...
她有没有认识哪个人
Did she know someone who
会用公布那些视频来威胁她
would threaten to make those videos public?
-另一个警官她...-不会
- Your... the other cop, is she... - No.
她不会向艾蜜莉母亲提起这件事的
She is not telling Amélie's mother any of this.
她现在已经够痛苦的了
God knows she's had a rough enough time.
我要带走那台笔记本
I'm going to take that laptop.
找人分♥析♥一下
We'll have someone analyze it.
我...我们没有...
We... we didn't...
就只是...
It was only...
我...我们彼此相爱
We... we loved each other.
我才不管呢 老兄
I don't really care, pal.
你好好反省一下自己吧
You're the one that has to look in the mirror.
视频肯定是从这里发出去的
The videos were definitely sent from here.
他们需要认识对方吗
Would they have to know each other?
完全不需要
Not at all.
那发视频的人怎么知道要发到哪呢
How would the person sending the file know where to send it?
这里每一个使用上网设备的人
Well, every person in here on a device is broadcasting
都在发布自己的个人信息
their personal information.
只要找到门道 地址简直信手可得
It's there for the taking, if you know where to look.
那门道在哪呢
And where is that?
网咖里有一台服务器
There's a server inside this cafe.
为所有人提供可连接的无线网络
It's providing the Wi-Fi everybody is attached to.
但你的设备必须与服务器交换信息
But your device has to talk to it,
使得每个能侵入这无线网络的人都能
making your unique identity vulnerable to anyone
获取你的唯一标识信息
who can hack into that Wi-Fi.
这很难吧
Is it hard to do?
我已经搞定了
I just did it.
只需一台正常的笔记本
With a proper laptop,
就能获取所有人的密♥码♥
you can gather everyone's passwords,
登陆账号♥ 个人信息
log-in's, personal information...
你就是因为这个才上报纸的
That's what got you in the paper.
但不是因为这个才惹上麻烦的
But not what got me in trouble.
走吧 我已经有足够信息追踪发信者了
Come on, I have enough to trace the sender.
已经好了
Already?
我可不只是外表帅哦
I'm not just pretty.
好的多恩 找到线索我就通知你
Yes, Dorn, I will let you know what we find.
塞巴斯蒂安在我这
Sebastian is here.
因为我们这里需要他
Because we need him here.
是的 我发誓
Yes, I'm sure.
谢谢你 多恩
Thank you very much, Dorn.
什么事
Yes?
抱歉 我在等你挂电♥话♥
Sorry, I was just waiting for you to get off.
多恩得到了授权 调查可以继续
Dorn got the authorization to look further.
那看来他还是相信我们的
I guess they still trust us then.
是他们相信多恩
It means they trust Dorn.
你找到什么线索了吗
Did you find something?
几位被害人看起来都互不相识
The victims don't appear to have known each other.
为什么要骚扰一个完全不认识的人啊
Why would you harass a perfect stranger?
幸好我们有塞巴斯蒂安在
It's lucky we have Sebastian.
没了他可查不到这么多
Never would have got this far without him.
还有什么事吗
Anything else?
有
Yeah.
塞巴斯蒂安还债的那笔钱
The money that Sebastian came up with?
别告诉他我和你说了 钱是我给他的
Don't tell him I told you, but I gave it to him.
-你给的 -是的
- Did you? - Aye.
因为我家族的原因
With my family history,
他可能想要隐瞒此事 但这是真的
he probably wants it kept a secret, but that's the story.
我们回去后再谈这事
Well, we will talk about this back home.
我可以写份声明...
I can make a statement...
不了汤米 回去再说
No, Tommy. At home.
大家都很熟悉的剧情啊
Well, that wasn't strange at all.
他们
They...
相爱了
are in love.
可怜的母亲
That poor mother.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表