剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
停
And cut!
搞定 出片
Got it! Print!
荷兰 海牙
我们继续
Let's move on.
下一场 第55幕 工作人员切换场景
Next up, scene 55! Company, move to the stages!
奥德丽 戏服在你房♥间里
Audrey, your costume's in your room.
等等 还有这件
Oh, wait, um, and with this.
那我试试这件 谢谢
I'll try this then. Thanks.
我在片场等你
I'll be on set.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetie.
真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥
The truth will set you free...
出自《约翰福音》
你们必晓得真理 真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥
真理必叫你们得以自♥由♥
The truth will set you free!
不许动
Don't move.
好了
Okay.
我来 你没事吧
I got him. You okay?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
犯人已被制♥服♥ 目标安全
Perp is down. Subject is safe.
干得漂亮 带他回去问话
Good job. Let's take him in for questioning.
真轻松
That was easy.
有点太轻松了
A little too easy.
你要是愿意改行的话
If you ever want to change jobs,
能成为很好的替身演员
you'd make a great stunt double.
跳跳窗 滚滚楼梯吗
Jumping out windows and falling down stairs?
那太危险了
That's too dangerous for me.
那还有人开枪打你呢
Well, you get shot at.
-但我也可以打回去啊 -说得好啊
- Yeah, but I can shoot back. - Ha. Touche.
她来了
Here she is.
她没事
She's fine.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你没受伤吧
You're not hurt?
毫发无伤
Not at all.
请替我再次感谢米切尔
And please thank Michel again for me.
好的
I will.
他是个好人
He's a good man.
你们都特别好
Well, you're all incredible.
谢谢 那这个...
Thank you. So, um, this...
这家伙 你以前...从没见过他吗
this guy, you've... you've never seen him before?
没有 从来没有 失陪了
No. Never. Excuse me.
你真的确定吗
Uh, you're absolutely sure?
跟踪者一般会先接近几次
Stalkers usually get close a number of times
再逐渐着手接触他们的猎物
before working up the stones to make contact with their prey.
"猎物"
"Prey?"
听上去感觉我好无助啊
You make me sound so helpless.
这不怪你 事实上是因为他们
It's not you, it's them, really.
跟踪者有时候非常危险
Stalkers can sometimes be very dangerous people.
特别是有妄想倾向的那类
Especially if they are delusional.
我们觉得你应该不是他的第一个目标
We think that you may not be his first.
托尼诺·比奥瓦尼收到了和你一样的恐吓信
Tonino Piovani received the same hate mail as you.
"虚伪的偶像都该死"吗
"All false idols must die"?
比奥瓦尼和我都收到了
Piovani and me?
是的
Yeah.
可以来补妆了 奥德丽
Okay, we're ready for touch-ups, Audrey!
好的
Right...
需要作证的时候我们会联♥系♥你的
We will contact you about making a statement.
有需要随时找我
Anything you need.
你保重
You take care.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
西奥 是我
Theo, it's me.
他们抓到他了
They got him.
希望一切都到此为止吧
Let's hope this is all over now.
越界
越界
追踪
追踪
第二季 第九集
克莱蒙特·布朗 法国公民 二十五岁
Clement Blanc is a French citizen, 25 years of age.
他有多项未成年人涉毒犯罪纪录
He has a juvenile record of various drug-related offenses.
大多都是携带毒品
Mostly possession.
是的 三年前突然人间蒸发了
Right. Disappeared off the grid about three years ago.
人间蒸发
Disappeared?
没有记录 电♥话♥ 银行卡交易
No records, cell phone, bank card usage,
没有IP地址 什么都没有 凭空消失了
no IP address, nothing. As if he ceased to exist.
你搜过他身 身上什么都没有吗
You searched him, he had nothing on him?
只有麻♥醉♥枪♥和那条项链
Only the tranquilizer gun and that necklace.
麻♥醉♥枪♥
The dart gun,
与两个月前罗马凶案中的手法完全不一样
very different from the murder in Rome two months ago.
比奥瓦尼没有被麻醉
Piovani didn't get sedatives.
只有一把刀 刺了四次
Just a knife, four times.
可能是原本比奥瓦尼不该马上死的
Maybe Piovani wasn't supposed to die immediately?
为什么 绑♥架♥吗 索要赎金吗
To what end? Kidnapping? Ransom?
折磨 可能他想知道什么信息
Torture? Maybe he wanted information?
-什么信息 -问那六万四千美元的事
- About what? - $6♥4♥,000 question.
为什么要写信警告目标
Why warn the potential targets by mail?
这不合理
It doesn't make sense.
他的所作所为让我们能轻松抓住他
All it did here was allow us to catch him.
我们在这僵持快半个小时了
We've been here almost half an hour,
大眼瞪小眼 别的什么也没干
and all we've done is memorize each other's faces.
现在已经不存在什么更糟的情况了
This isn't about making things worse.
你是被抓现行的
You were caught in the act.
我并不是想给你定罪
I'm not trying to incriminate you.
我只是想给你一个解释的机会
I just want to give you the chance to explain yourself.
告诉我真♥相♥
To tell me your truth.
这是和真♥相♥有关吗
Is there something about the truth?
这里没有真♥相♥
There is no truth here.
也许你能讲出一些来呢
Maybe you can provide some.
别再为谎言狡辩
Stop defending the lies.
胜利之人 存留之物 才是真♥相♥
What prevails, what survives, will be the truth.
确实如此
That makes sense.
奥德丽·圣玛丽呢
Audrey St. Marie?
你觉得她骗了你
Do you think she lied to you?
她骗了全世界 她是谎言女王
She lies to the world. She's the queen of lies.
她假扮成别的人
She pretends to be other people.
你想怎么做 让她说出真话吗
You wanted to what, make her tell the truth?
还是杀了她 让她再也没法骗人
Kill her so she would stop lying?
-卡尔 你怎么想 -还没有头绪
- Carl, what do you think? - Don't know yet.
西格尔 过来一下
Seeger, incoming.
伙计
Oh, man.
你上一次去意大利是什么时候 克莱蒙特
When's the last time you were in Italy, Clement?
比奥瓦尼这个名字
The name Piovani?
你有印象吗
Ring a bell?
没有吗
No?
我就是想看看
You know, I'm just trying to get
你到底就是个普通的混♥蛋♥呢
a reading on whether you're a garden-variety asshole, or
还是一个彻头彻尾的精神病
full-on Looney Tunes psychopath?
你知道吗
You know,
一开始我以为你就是想捞一笔
at first I thought this was just for a quick buck.
恐吓女明星 抓来当人♥质♥
You know, threaten an actress, take her hostage,
让剧组的保险公♥司♥付赎金
get the insurance company for the film to pay up.
虚伪的世界里无人获利
There's no profit in falsehood.
你不喜欢我们把你想成是要捞钱的吗
You have a problem with us thinking that you profited?
你的指控是错的
You're making false accusations.
哪项指控是错的
Which accusation is false?
你原本是打算杀了她 还是只想带走她
You were going to kill her, or just take her?
你的目的是什么
What was your goal?
他们都是虚伪的偶像
They are all false idols.
那只是这些信里的句子
That is just the phrase in these letters.
信都寄给了...
They were sent to...
奥德丽·圣玛丽
Audrey St. Marie
和托尼诺·比奥瓦尼
and Tonino Piovani.
他被刺身亡 是你干的吗 克莱蒙特
He was stabbed to death. Did you do that, Clement, hmm?
是你把他刺死的吗
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表