剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
让谎言与你一同在这锯齿般的岩石上死去
Let the lies die with you on those jagged rocks!
让真♥相♥重生
Let the truth be reborn!
骗子
Liar!
不 听着 听着
No, listen! Listen!
是我开车害死了你的妻子
I was driving the car that killed your wife.
我喝醉了 我不是故意的
I was drunk! I didn't mean for it to happen!
我祈求你的原谅
Please, I beg forgiveness.
让我跟你一样 让我变得纯洁
Make me as you are, let me be pure.
看 直到现在她还在演戏
See how now she even performs for us!
别被这个小丑愚弄
Do not be fooled by this puppet!
不不 我不是在演 我发誓
No, no, no, this is no act, I swear!
我犯了一个可怕的错误
I made a dreadful mistake.
求你了 相信我 求你
Please, believe me. Please...
求你了 相信我吧
Please. Believe me.
把她从悬崖扔下去
Throw her from the cliff!
就现在
Now!
等等 不许动 都趴下
Wait! Don't move. Get down?
所有人 趴下 快趴在地上
All of you, get down! Get down on the ground!
现在就趴下
Get down now!
不要动 不要动
Don't move. Don't move.
不要动
Don't move!
-真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥ -不要
- The truth will set you free. - No!
你利用我们来保护自己 隐藏真♥相♥
So you used us to protect yourself, to hide the truth.
你为什么要这样做 那是个意外
Why did you do it? It was an accident.
而现在又多了五个人因此丧生
Now we have five more people dead.
算了
All right.
看起来有人来陪我们了
Looks like we got company.
希望她准备好拍特写了
I hope she's ready for her close-up.
戛纳附近的一处灵修所
A spiritual retreat near Cannes.
邪教领袖控制
The cult leader is alleged to have manipulated
他的信徒大开杀戒
his followers into a killing spree.
据称演员奥德丽·圣玛丽两年前
Allegedly, actress Audrey St. Marie was intoxicated
曾喝得烂醉后发生了车祸
when her vehicle struck and killed a woman,
撞死了一名女性
perpetuating a cover-up of the incident,
并试图掩盖这个事故
which occurred exactly two years ago.
好吧
Well...
要走了吗
Time to go?
有些胜利是令人愉悦的 希克曼
Some victories are gratifying, Hickman.
其它的就
Others just...
只能让人疲倦
make one tired.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
至少到下一个四月四日
Well, the world has been
世界都会相安无事
spared at least until the fourth of next month.
我们就像正义联盟
Yeah, we're just like the Justice League.
你还在用这个段子啊
You're still using that one, too, huh?
-我需要些新段子了吗 -确实
- I need new material, don't I? - You do. You really do.
走吧 知道吗 我跳上飞机来拯救你
Come on. You know what? I jumped on a plane to save your ass,
又一次 至少你应该请我吃饭
yet again, the least you could do is take me for dinner.
这个时间段 这个小地方
There is no place in this town at this time
估计没有一个地方是你会喜欢的
that I can take you that you would like.
你是说我很势利吗
Are you calling me a snob?
不不不 我是说你不会喜欢食物中毒
No, no, no, I'm just saying, you don't favor ptomaine poisoning.
你记得以前我们在队里时晚上都干什么吗
Remember what we used to do late at night at the squad?
好了 甜点 能量棒还是巧克力棒
Okay, here we go, dessert, energy bar or candy bar?
我吃你不要的那个
I'll have whatever you don't want.
-那就是能量棒了 -该死
- Energy bar it is. - Oh, damm it.
你真有趣
You're funny.
知道吗 你总是让我发笑
You know that? You make me laugh.
我走后你还没跟莎丽谈过吗
So have you really not spoken to Shari since I left?
我试过几次
I tried a couple of times.
她不想谈
She's not feeling it.
我...
I, uh...
我不只是为了案子来这儿的
I didn't come here just for the case.
我...
I, uh...
那是为了什么
What is this?
我做了些研究
I did some research,
战后为受伤老兵提供的义肢
and since the wars, they have made incredible progress
有一些非常棒的研究进展
with limb medicine for wounded vets.
米开朗基罗的奇迹
手臂 腿 手
Arms, legs, hands.
在仿生学上取得了大的进展
They have made huge strides with bionics.
比如说仿生手掌吗
Like a bionic hand?
我跟局里确认过
I checked with the department,
他们已经为那些受伤的老兵
and they have changed a lot of the requirements around handicaps
更改了许多残障资格条件
because of all the wounded vets.
所以你只需要
So you would just have to,
证明自己可以胜任工作
you know, demonstrate that you could do your job,
他们也许会让你回到岗位
and... they may let you come back.
我知道那会有...会有
I mean, I know it would be... you know, it would be
很多治疗 不会很轻松
a lot of treatment, and it wouldn't be easy,
但我会帮助你 会陪在你身边
but I could help you, and I would be there with you.
我会陪你去...
I would go with you to your appointments...
-没想到是吗 -是啊
- Didn't see that coming, did you? - Uh, no.
你永远猜不到我接下来会做什么
You just could never guess my next move.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表