剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
有些女人更喜欢像父亲一样的人
Some women are comforted by having a father figure.
不是每个女人都想要你这种不靠谱的人的
Not every woman wants an unreliable lad your age.
对 而且还能得到他的钱
Aye, and the money doesn't hurt, either.
这些男人有智慧 成熟 当然一般都富有
Along with wisdom and maturity, yes, often come wealth.
而如果这能延缓衰老 有什么不可以呢
But if it helps smooth out the wrinkles, so what?
我可能也会爱上一个年纪大点的男人
I could fall in love with an older man.
可能会爱还是已经爱上了
Could fall or have fallen?
西格尔 你不会在哪儿藏着个
You got a secret little sugar daddy there somewhere, Seeger,
我们不知道的"干爹"吧
you're not telling us about?
伦敦警♥察♥厅 新苏格兰场
这里写着这些男人是自然死亡
Says here that the men died of natural causes.
心肺骤停 急性肠胃炎
Cardiopulmonary arrest, acute gastroenteritis...
都没做尸检
and no autopsy performed.
"把这做好"这几个字听不懂吗 查尔斯
"Just what part of 'Get it done' do you not understand, Charles?"
你要求掘尸了吗
Did you order an exhumation?
尊敬的下议院议员麦克尤恩一家不许掘尸
The family of the Right Honourable M.P. McEwan forbade it.
至于崔格林的案子
As for the Trigorin,
政♥府♥坚持要我拿出更多证据
the Ministry insists on more than just my hunch.
如果我们要证实下毒
Well, if we need proof of poison,
尸体是最好的着手点
the corpse is the best place to look.
的确如此 但我觉得在他们家里...
No, no doubt, but I still think there's still a chance...
兴许还是有机会找到一些线索的
that we could find something at their homes.
不行 崔格林的房♥子
No. The Trigorin house
在他死后就立刻售出了
was sold almost immediately after his death.
麦克尤恩的房♥产是遗嘱的一部分
The McEwan estate is still held in probate.
家族曾试着质疑遗嘱 但失败了
The extended family tried to challenge the will and failed.
然后 那个悲伤的寡妇 布里特妮
Then, the grieving widow, Brittany,
把房♥产转让给了叫塔斯的混♥蛋♥
signed over the property to a git called Tas,
说是她的表兄
claiming to be her cousin.
你觉得他是个男妓吗
Think he's the pimp?
反正他看起来很像
He certainly looks like one.
我们去会会这个塔斯吧
Let's go visit this Tas.
我找到了银行和投资记录的复印件
I have copies of banking and investment records.
这些是受害者遇到他们的新娘之前的记录
These are from before the victims met their new brides,
这些是之后的
and these are after.
我已经标出了值得注意的记录
I've highlighted the transactions of interest.
取款量明显上升了
Note the high increase of withdrawals,
今天在这取五千 明天在那取一万
5,000 pounds here. 10,000 pounds there.
都是那些女人出现在他们生命中后发生的
After the women enter their lives.
哈弗兰先生在捷克国家银行的
An identical pattern to Mr. Havran's
账户流水单也出现了相同的情况
statements from Czech National Bank.
遗憾的是 这不能作为下毒的证据
Unfortunately, it is not probative.
或许能用来证明欺诈
You might be able to prove fraud,
或是虐待老人 但不能作为谋杀的证据
probably elder abuse, but not murder.
她们榨光了那些男人
They were bleeding these men dry.
稍微有点本事的律师
Any attorney worth their salt...
都能让她们以最低的惩罚脱罪
will be able to get them off with the most minor of penalties.
如果她们偷了足够多的钱
Well, if they steal enough money
或许她们都能去竞选公职了呢
maybe they can run for public office.
我们需要确凿的证据 否则调查就无法继续
We need solid evidence or this investigation will not proceed.
继续查
Keep searching.
捷克共和国 布拉格
布拉格火葬场
我们是麦康奈尔和西格尔警探
Detectives McConnell and Seeger.
我们打过电♥话♥要求看安德烈·哈弗兰的尸体
We called ahead to see the body of Andrej Havran.
对不起 尸体正在火化
I'm sorry, those remains are being cremated at this very minute.
那赶快让他们停止火化
Well, call them to stop it right now.
焚化炉在哪里
Where's the furnace room?
布拉格
2013年11月30日
安德烈·哈弗兰
就是我和死者妻子谈的
I spoke with the widow myself.
她特别要求我们尽快火化
She specifically requested we rush the work.
-那你没觉得奇怪吗 -这并不奇怪
- And you didn't find that odd? - It's not unusual.
她想要用来办追悼会
She wanted the remains for a memorial service.
我们警方特别提出了要求
We made an official police request.
但很遗憾出了一些差错
And there was an unfortunate mix-up.
你让我们损失了非常重要的线索
You have just cost us very important evidence.
她真是一点不浪费时间
Well, she certainly doesn't waste any time.
尽快火化 不进行尸检
Rushed to cremation, no autopsy?
确实是除掉受害者的好方法
A fine way to get rid of your victims.
我们得和他生前最后一个见面的人谈谈
We need to speak to the last person who saw him alive.
好车 生意一定不错吧
Nice car. Business must be good.
看来你换了个更好的马子
I see you upgraded your own ride.
这算是开玩笑吗 他是个搞笑派吗
Is that supposed to be funny? Is he a funny guy?
你说过他很蠢 没说有自杀倾向啊
You said he was stupid, not suicidal.
我会起诉你们骚扰的
I'm gonna sue your whole lot for harassment.
我注意到有个涉嫌处理赃物的
I noticed an outstanding warrant
搜查证还未执行
for Suspicion of Handling Stolen Goods.
去年十二月十一日 我们是来搜查房♥子的
December 11th, last year. We're here to search the house.
胡说 你们根本没有理由搜查
Bollocks. That's no grounds.
你是阿纳斯塔斯·库珀对吧 这是你家吗
You're Anastas Cooper, right? And this is your house?
根据这个搜查证
Then according to this here search warrant...
我们有理由搜查
it is grounds.
我被逮捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
不 你可以走了
No. You're free to go.
傻瓜
Wanker.
安德烈·哈弗兰 93岁
Andrej Havran. Age 93.
上月二十日入院
Admitted on the 20th of last month.
肾衰竭 心律失常 食欲不振
Oh, renal failure, heart arrhythmia, loss of appetite.
我们持续为他补水 让他保持舒适
We kept him hydrated, made him comfortable.
他四天后在睡梦中死去了
He died four days later in his sleep.
为什么不做尸检
Why no autopsy?
没有证据表明有做尸检的必要
Nothing indicated a post-mortem exam would be necessary.
如果是你♥爸♥死了 有必要做尸检吗
Would it have been necessary if it was your own father?
警探 我不在乎你怎么说
Detective, I don't care for your tone,
我也无需向你解释我的决定
and I owe you no explanation of my decisions.
我们为哈弗兰先生提供了最好的治疗
We gave Mr. Havran the best possible care here.
那些症状
The symptoms...
那些就是年迈之人临死的症状
The symptoms were those of a very old man letting go of his life.
东西真多
Quite a haul.
我真希望人们能更尊重老人
God, I wish people could have more respect for the elderly.
如果你想要尊重 你就得早点死
If you want respect, you gotta die young.
从没听人说过哪个老人是不幸去世的
You never hear about the tragic death of an old person.
我父亲就英年早逝了
My father died young.
当时有很多老人参加他的葬礼
There were so many old people at his funeral.
我们家族很庞大
We were part of a big family.
我在家时常陪他们消磨时间
I used to spend time when I was back home.
你信不信 我以前还常做饭给他们吃
Believe it or not, I used to cook for them.
我记得听他们讲自己的故事
I remember listening to their stories.
我从他们那里学到了很多
I learned so much from them.
我相信他们也从你身上学到了很多
I'm sure they learned a lot from you, too.
是啊 这真是卑鄙
Yeah... This is disgraceful.
这些人曾在战场出生入死 为国家效力
These are men who fought wars, who served their countries.
最后却被用尽价值 然后像废物一样被抛弃
They're just used up and thrown away like nothing.
只剩下一点财产
Reduced to a few possessions.
我得告诉你
You know, I've got to tell you,
塔斯没给我们留下什么值得调查的东西
Tas hasn't left much for us to work with.
如果我们想找到点什么
Well, if we are going to find anything,
就该去他睡觉的地方找
it's going to be wherever he sleeps.
对
Yeah.
我可不想看到扫描生成器会在这扫出什么
I'd hate to see what the ScanGen could pick up in here.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
看看这个
Look at that.
他们看起来可不仅仅是表兄妹啊
They look like more than just cousins.
这可能有用 上面有布里特妮的金色长发
That might be helpful, Brittney's long blonde hair.
抓到她本人之前 有她的头发也够了
Until we can get her in person, her hair will have to do.
是啊
Yeah.
找下票♥据♥收据之类任何能让我们...
Let's look for tickets, receipts, anything that can get us to...
你想逃去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
这是你的人吗
This yours?
你在这做什么
What were you doing in there?
我重要的叔叔有麻烦了
Look, my great uncle is in trouble.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表