剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
那么 不如我们先抛开证据吧
Well, then, why don't we forget about the evidence.
如果我们能查明他们进行这些劫案的目的
If we can figure out what they're getting out of these robberies,
我们或许能预测他们下一步的行动
we might be able to predict what their next move is.
当我创立这个团队的时候
When I started the team,
多恩曾问我
Dorn asked me
我这么做的理由正当吗
if I was doing it for the right reason.
当时
At the time,
我以为他是指 我是想要复仇
I thought he meant I was trying to get revenge.
在那一年之前
Etienne had been killed
艾蒂安被杀了
one year before.
我的世界一片黑暗
Things were very bad.
但现在 我觉得
But now, I think,
我是在寻找另一个家
I was looking for another family.
我以前没有告诉过你
I never told you this before,
你是我为团队选择的最后一人
but you were the last person I chose for my team,
很多人劝我不要选你
and a lot of people told me not to.
但我知道你就是对的人
But I knew you were the right man.
之后...
Then...
你对我的意义不止于此
you have become more than that to me.
我不想失去你 汤米
I don't want to lose you, Tommy.
我不想再失去一个儿子
I don't want to lose another son.
-探长 -在
- Major. - Yes?
我想睡一觉
I'm trying to sleep.
好
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
这不可能
This just can't be.
-什么 -最新一起劫案
- I'm sorry? - This latest robbery.
警探们说他们看到劫匪进了办公室
The detectives said they can see the robbers went into the office
但还是没碰保险箱
but left the safe alone again,
所以我在想 办公室里还有什么
and I'm thinking, what else is kept in an office?
记录
Records.
还有一台电脑 对吧
And a computer, right,
但我刚刚清查了那台电脑的硬盘
but I'm in the hard drive of that computer right now,
似乎这台电脑已经好多天没人用过了
and it looks like no one even used the computer for days.
那他们到底在
What the hell were they doing
两间珠宝店的办公室里做什么
in the office of both jewelry stores?
为什么我们就是不明白他们到底要做什么
Why can't we figure out what's going on?
我们上次说到的那件
Have you resolved that matter
困扰你的事 你解决了吗
that was troubling you when we last spoke?
还没有
Not yet.
那么 我随时恭候你
Hmm. Well, I am here for you whenever.
我需要和一个人谈谈
There needs to be a conversation
但现在没办法和他谈
with someone that I can't have right now.
好吧
All right.
他醒了
He is awake.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
离开这里
I'm getting out of here.
汤米 你昏迷了好几个小时了
Tommy, you've been unconscious for hours.
所以我休息得很充分了
Means I'm well rested.
拜托 汤米 别不当回事
Please, Tommy, think about this.
阿♥拉♥贝拉说得没错 警探
Arabela's right, Detective.
勉强起身可不是个好主意
Being on your feet is not a good idea.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, sir,
我才不在乎你觉得这主意好不好
I don't give a damn if you think it's a good idea or not.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧 我很感谢你们这么关心我
Look, I am, I appreciate the concern,
但现在还有一群逃犯在逍遥法外
but we've got a bunch of escaped convicts
他们在欧洲横行 四处抢劫杀害警官
tearing around Europe committing robberies and killing cops.
我们组成这支团队就是为了阻止他们这种人
If that's not what this team is for, then nothing is.
我才不要因为头疼就成为替补
I'm not sitting on the sideline with a headache.
你确定
You sure?
对 我们得阻止他们 头儿
Aye. We have to stop them, boss.
我得说 我本人
I gotta say, I'm tired of
已经厌烦被动地应对这些人♥渣♥了
just reacting to these scumbags myself.
是时候我们主动出击 先发制人一次了
It's time to get a little proactive and get a step ahead of them for once.
好 我们在候诊室集♥合♥
Okay, we regroup in the waiting room.
规划下一步行动
We are going to plan our next move.
等这事结束
When this is over,
我和你有话要单独聊聊
you and I got something to talk about.
现在就说吧
Talk now.
时机不对 地点也不对
Wrong place, wrong time.
但我们会搞清楚那件事的
But we'll get to the bottom of it.
哪件事
"It?"
猛虎
The Tiger.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
对
Yes.
一切尽在计划之中
Everything is on schedule.
今晚之后 我们都会消失
After tonight, we all disappear
过上非常非常有钱的生活
and live the life of the very, very rich.
好了 兄弟们 休息一下吧
Come on, guys, let's get some rest.
今晚有场大戏要演
Tonight's going to be a big night.
那么...
So...
两起越狱
two prison breaks,
两起小珠宝店劫案 六人被杀
two small jewelry store robberies, six murders,
还有一起谋杀未遂
and one attempted murder.
不 我不敢肯定他们是真的想杀我
No, I'm not so sure they were trying to kill me.
我在他开枪之前看到了影子
I saw the shadow before the shot.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我挂了电♥话♥
I hung up the call,
和阿♥拉♥贝拉说话的时候 看到了
and I was talking to Arabela when I saw the shadow
来♥复♥枪♥在地上的影子
of the rifle on the ground.
所以我才能在最后关头转过头去
That's why I was able to turn my head at the last minute.
所以他们失手了
So they missed?
不 应该不是 他们等了很久
No, not exactly, but they waited too long.
我们当时都站着不动
I mean, we were stationary.
我打了一个又一个的电♥话♥
I was making call after call,
所以我觉得狙击手是在等我注意到
so I feel like the shooter waited for me to notice,
然后他开枪擦过我的头 而不是爆头
and then he shot across my head rather than through it.
这可真是非常高难度的一枪
That would be an incredibly delicate shot.
-是吗 我也做得到 -你确定
- Yeah? I could make it. - Are you sure?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter anyway.
至少这样的一枪是能做得到的
Let's just say that that shot is possible.
不合情也不合理
This all feels wrong, doesn't it?
好像他们做的一切都是...
It's like everything they've done is a...
烟雾弹 为了误导我们
is a smoke screen. A misdirection.
-像是魔术师 -对 就是那样
- Like magicians. - Yeah, just like that.
"来 看我这只手"
"Here, look here at this hand,"
然后另一只手藏起硬币
while the other hand hides the coin.
想一想 他们要警♥察♥去劫案现场
Think about it. They wanted the cops at the scenes,
他们希望劫案被发现
they wanted the robberies discovered.
真见鬼 他们也许就是希望我们来
Heck, they probably even wanted us to come.
他们做的一切都是尽全力引人注目
Everything about these guys is maximum attention.
他们用巨型汽车炸♥弹♥越狱
They used giant car bombs to break out of prison.
之后很张扬地在多个国家流窜
Certainly crossed enough borders since.
似乎就是他们想要把我们牵扯进来
It's almost as if they were demanding our involvement in this.
他们不是第一伙
They wouldn't be the first
有意把我们算进计划的人了
to purposely make us part of their plan.
是啊 但我们已经够高调了
Yeah, but we're so well publicized.
是个人都知道这种策略没有用
It's common knowledge that that strategy
那些人最后都没有好下场
has not worked for those who have employed it.
但为什么呢
But why?
牵扯我们进来对他们有什么好处
What could they possibly gain from our involvement?
因为我们来查 就没别人盯着了
Because when we are looking, no one else is.
我们所到之处 当地的警♥察♥就退居二线
Everywhere we've gone, the locals backed off.
千真万确 路易斯
That's absolutely true, Louis.
我们在这里被授予了很强的自主♥权♥
We've been granted extraordinary autonomy here.
那既然我们被拖下水了 我们要怎么做
So now we're involved, what do we do about it?
我们退后一步
We take a step back.
从一切都是有意为之的角度
Re-evaluate what we have from the standpoint of everything
重新评估掌握的信息 一切都是有意为之
was done on purpose. Everything, deliberate.
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表