剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
你向我打听的这个人 菲利普·吉诺维斯
The man you asked me about, Philip Genovese?
-怎么 -他也回来了
- Yeah? - He's back, too.
他是从纽约来的吗 你追捕的那个人
Is he the one from New York, the one you were chasing?
他回来之后
When he does get back,
我们还为他精心准备了点东西
we've got something very special planned for him.
我和他的小朋友
Me and his little friend here.
你想怎样
What do you want?
别把莎丽卷进来 没她的事
Leave Shari out of it! She's not a part of it!
现在有了 蠢货
She is now, sport.
出来吧 你我都清楚结局就是这样了
Come on... we both knew it was gonna end this way.
他经营一个贩卖♥♥集团
He runs a trafficking ring.
-贩卖♥♥毒品 -是贩卖♥♥人口
- Drugs? - People.
等一下 阿♥拉♥贝拉 看着吉诺维斯
Wait! Arabela, stay with Genovese.
我会尽快回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
他很危险 绝对不要忘记这一点
He's dangerous, never forget that.
我的头儿在路上 我不会有事的
My boss is on his way. I'll be fine.
-西格尔督察 -就快写完我的拘捕报告了
- Inspector Seeger. - Just finishing off my notes.
一切都还好吧
So everything is all right in here, huh?
非常好
Absolutely perfect.
-发生了什么 -我的上司
- What happened? - It was my boss.
他攻击了我 他帮了他
He attacked me. He helped him.
垃圾男 猜猜谁逃出了医院
Hey, garbage boy. Guess who's out of the hospital?
我等不及进行下一轮较量了
I can't wait for round two.
纽约 布鲁克林区
门在那
There's the door.
听我指挥
On me.
记住 拖车里应该有十二个女孩
Remember, there's supposed to be a dozen girls in that trailer.
如果发生交火 不许朝拖车开火
If it jumps off, nobody fires at the trailer.
把敌人引走
Draw the skels away.
行动
Let's roll.
二 一 上
Two, one, go!
等等
Hold.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
-太容易了 -未必吧
- This is too easy. - Not necessarily.
喷雾
Mace...
卡马拉塔 把雪茄点上
Cammarata, light that cigar.
好了 这是陷阱
Okay, this is a setup.
走吧 后退 慢慢地
Come on, back up. Slowly.
让拆弹部队过来
Let's get the Boom Squad in here,
看看究竟是怎么回事
find out what the hell is going on.
荷兰 阿姆斯特丹
你看着像要跳楼
You look like you want to jump.
-憋死我了 -才过了几天而已
- Out of my skin. - It's only been a few days.
你答应了要听医生的
You promised you'd listen to the doctors.
我以为他们会更讲道理呢
I thought they would be more reasonable.
你得慢慢恢复
You need to heal.
我可以在办公桌前恢复
Which I could be doing at my desk.
但你才不会在办公桌前待着呢
But you wouldn't stay at your desk.
谢谢 先生 听见了
Merci, Monsieur. See?
连米切尔都觉得你该在家待着
Even Michel thinks you should stay at home.
不 我只是说他不会待在办公桌前
No, I just declared that he wouldn't stay at his desk.
除此之外我什么都没说
I made no assessment beyond that.
我要知道能有此殊荣
If I'd known that would be the response,
两周前我就送花来了
I would have brought them two weeks earlier.
这是感谢你过来
That's for coming to visit.
他真的快憋疯了
He really is going out of his mind.
你快疯了
You're going out of your mind?
我要问你些事
I need to ask you something.
随便问吧
Anything.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
因为我破坏了他们的行动
Trying to kill me for
他们想杀掉我 我完全理解
stopping a drug operation I understand perfectly.
但我一直在想
But I keep thinking about this:
迪米特洛夫为什么
why did Dimitrov
要绑♥架♥我 和瑞贝卡当人♥质♥
take Rebecca and me hostage?
为什么
Why?
不好意思 路易斯
I'm sorry, Louis.
我 我也不知道
I... I don't know, yet.
我们排除了所有激光感应设备
We've cleared all the laser trip beams.
里面确实有炸♥弹♥吧
And there's definitely a bomb?
炸♥弹♥算是保守说法了 卡车里的爆♥炸♥物
Bomb is an understatement. There's enough explosive in that truck
足够把整个街区炸回石器时代了
to blow this whole block back to the Stone Age.
整件事就是个陷阱 完全没有女孩
This entire thing was a setup. There are no girls at all?
我可没那么说
I didn't say that.
我的一个部下听到卡车里有动静
One of my guys thought he heard something in one of the trucks.
所以我们用了便携X光扫描仪
So we put up the portable x-ray.
看上去里面应该有人
Looks like people inside.
女孩们在里面
The girls are in there?
你们把所有激光都处理掉了吧
You took care of all the lasers?
塑料炸♥弹♥应该在卡车底盘下面
And it seems the plastique is just under the frame of the truck.
所有门都是安全的吗
And all the doors are safe?
我说的是"应该"
I said "Seems."
该死的 我们不能...
Aw, dammit, we just can't...
好吧
Okay.
所有人 立刻找掩护 不然就离开
Everybody, find cover or get out of here.
这真不是个好主意
It's really not a good idea.
说不定这些话会成为我的墓志铭
Yeah, those words will probably be on my tombstone.
但我真的不想今天死
But please, not today.
救救我们 求你了 救救我们
越界
越界
追踪
追踪
第二季 第二集
你今天救了很多条命
You know, you saved a lot of lives here today.
有四个女孩死了
I got four dead girls and
两个奄奄一息 而且不知道她们是谁
two barely breathing, and no idea who they are.
还不能算是救了她们
We haven't saved their lives yet.
我不只是指她们
I didn't just mean them.
吉诺维斯
Genovese...
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
阿曼达
Amanda?
你有什么事没告诉我吗
Did you forget to tell me something?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我们上次听到的消息是
The last we heard around here,
你已经逮捕了菲利普·吉诺维斯
you had Phillip Genovese in custody.
对
Yeah.
但是他逃走了
Yeah, but not anymore.
你怎么会有这个号♥码的 等等 出事了吗
How did you get this number? Wait, wait, why?
他刚刚差点害死了我和整个突击队
He just tried to kill me and an entire raid team.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yup.
他在纽约 似乎开始算旧账了
He's in New York, and it looks like he's settling old scores.
-汤米 -你辞职了
- Tommy? - You quit?
我本想告诉你的
I was going to call you.
是因为他们把你的上司当英雄吗
Is this because they're saying your boss was some kind of hero?
-这是一部分原因 -这不能算辞职的理由
- That's part of it. - That's not a reason to quit,
这只能让你站在屋顶上
that's a reason to start screaming,
吼一句"真♥他♥妈♥扯淡"
"That's a load of shite" from the rooftops.
-事情很复杂 -一点也不复杂
- It's complicated. - No, it's not.
好警♥察♥没那么多 西格尔 你不能辞职
There aren't that many good cops, Seeger. You can't quit.
我觉得我的同事杀了我的上司
I believe my colleagues murdered my boss
并称之为自杀
and called it suicide,
他如此堕落 帮助另一个杀人犯逃脱法网
a man so corrupt he helped another murderer escape.
可他们却说死的是个英雄
But what they're saying is a hero died.
这都是谎言
None of it is true,
可是一旦公开♥发♥表 就会变成事实
but it will be. It will be official, and it will be true.
很抱歉 汤米 我只是...
I'm sorry, Tommy. I just...
我没办法继续为这样的警务系统效力
I can't devote my life to a system capable of that.
-探长 -我不需要帮助
- Major, hi! - I do not need help.
我来扶你一把
Let me give you a hand.
来吧 靠着我
Here, lean on me, mate.
你让我觉得自己很老
You make me feel very, very old.
让你老的并不是年轻人 路易斯
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表