剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
Are we sure she isn't Canadian?
从加拿大越境到美国多在另一个地区
Canadians are usually brought into the U.S. in a different place.
是啊 多经由温哥华越境到
Right, Upper Peninsula, Michigan,
密歇根上半岛或是西雅图
or Seattle through Vancouver.
-他们调查过了 -吉诺维斯呢
- They do their research. - What about Genovese?
-他怎么了 -我们要怎么追踪他
- What about him? - How are we going after him?
你们处理女孩的事就行了
You guys are going to handle the women.
国际警♥察♥四处张扬
City's gonna have an issue
市民会有意见的
with international cops bouncing around as it is.
如果有人问起你们来干什么
If anyone asks what you're doing here,
这些信会有所帮助
these letters should help.
上面也有我的电♥话♥号♥码
They also have my phone number on them.
可以带枪啊
Guns are okay?
-你们有警徽吗 -有
- Do you have badges? - Yeah.
典型美国范
This is America.
警♥察♥与抢匪[电影]
Oh, right, Cops and Robbers, huh?
警♥察♥与抢匪
Cops and Robbers.
这是什么
What's this?
那是人口贩卖♥♥组织的组织架构图
That is the organizational chart for the trafficking gang.
用来追踪吉诺维斯的
This how we chased Genovese down.
纽约警局居然没电脑
NYPD doesn't have computers.
-我更喜欢老式做法 -尤指电气时代之前
- I prefer old school. - As in pre-electricity.
该怎么从一座九百万人的城市里
Any ideas how you're gonna find one tosser
找出一个普通人 有主意吗
in a city of nine-million people?
有
Yeah.
我有些想法
I have some thoughts.
艾蒂安出生后 你离开了海牙
After Etienne was born, when you left the Hague,
对国际司法界是个重大的损失
the international justice community suffered a loss, you know.
你是与我共事过的
You are one of the most
最具天赋的检察官之一
gifted prosecutors I have ever worked with.
你在不刺♥激♥受害人情感的情况下
Your ability to extract from those victims
从他们口中获取到
all the information that we needed without
有效信息的能力十分出众
tearing them apart emotionally was remarkable.
十分 相当的出众
Quite, quite remarkable.
米切尔 我不能
Michel, I couldn't.
我都不知道自己还能否胜任
I don't even know if I'm capable anymore.
都过去六年了
It's been six years.
-我的能力... -你的能力
- My skills... - Your skills.
你的同情心还在
You haven't lost your compassion,
正直的品格还在
you haven't lost your sense of decency,
而那些正是让你技巧出众
and those are the qualities that inform your skills
成为优秀检察官的重要部分 其余的
to make you a great prosecutor. The rest of it,
翻翻书就行了
well, you can brush up on in books, for godsakes.
我必须得考虑一下
Well, I must think about it.
好的
Yes.
你好好考虑一下
Yes, you must.
还有别的事吗
Is there something else?
为国际刑事法♥院♥工作
Working for the Court,
有一些
there are...
附带的东西
tangential ramifications
你得考虑在内
that you must take into consideration.
-是吗 -是的
- Yes? - Yes.
我要说的
And what I'm talking about
与艾蒂安的死
directly pertains
有直接的关系
to Etienne's death,
以及那起案件的原因
and why that happened.
瑞贝卡
Rebecca...
亚历山大·迪米特洛夫
Alexander Dimitrov...
暗♥杀♥了艾蒂安
assassinated Etienne
是为了报复你
to get back at you.
要跟我去罗斯福岛就是你们吗
You the crew I'm taking to Roosevelt Island?
就是他们 他们事先准备了些装备
This is them, they have some gear up front.
-罗斯福岛 -是啊
- Roosevelt Island? - Yeah.
我把她们安排在了一家偏僻的市立医院
I put them in City Hospital off the beaten path.
你后来回去过吗
You ever go back out there?
回罗斯福岛吗
To the Island?
没有 自从我父亲去世后就没有
No, not since my father died.
是啊
Yeah.
那场葬礼
The funeral.
就那天我没能支援你
One day I wasn't backing you up.
值得纪念的一天
A day to remember.
你知道我没有为此责怪你的吧
You know I don't blame you for this, right?
你不需要特意说明的
You don't have to.
伤势怎么样了
How is it?
和我离开时的情况差不多
Pretty much the same as when I left.
不过 我的吗♥啡♥用量减少了
I do less morphine, though.
或许是件好事
That's probably a good thing.
大家都不反对那帮孩子来这儿吧
Everyone is okay with them being here, right? The kids?
他们不会得罪什么人吧
They're not gonna step on any toes?
这里是纽约警局 有很多惹不起的人物
It's the NYPD, we have pretty big toes.
如果出现任何问题 得罪了什么人
Well, if there's any problem, you know, with anyone,
你就告诉我 笑什么
just... you let me know. What?
我只是 我只是从未见过你这样
I've just never... I've never seen this on you,
像这样关心别人
caring about someone else this way.
他们都是好样的
They're good.
走吧
Come on,
咱们该去膈应膈应某人了
let's go and mess someone's day up.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
密谋暗♥杀♥一个孩子 多么病态的心理
To plot the assassination of a child, a mind so sick!
我对他都做了什么...
What I did to him...
艾蒂安不是因你而死的 瑞贝卡
Etienne did not die because of you, Rebecca.
-没有什么可... -不 米切尔
- There was nothing... - No, Michel,
是对路易斯
to Louis.
一年多来 我都在责怪他
I blamed him for more than a year.
你责怪路易斯什么啊
You blamed Louis for what?
从那一刻起...
From the moment it...
我一直以为是因为他的工作
I just assumed it was his work that had caused it.
他知道吗
Does he know?
他知道是因为我吗
Does he know it was me?
不 还不知道
No, not yet, no.
我需要...
Oh, I need to...
老天
Oh, my God.
我责怪他
I blamed him.
丹尼尔探长吗
Major Daniel?
谢谢你能来 警探
Thanks for coming, Detective.
我已经不再是警探了
It's not detective anymore.
汤米跟我说了 真遗憾
Tommy told me. That's a shame.
请坐
Please have a seat.
我会找份其他差事来做的
I will find something else to do.
可你还没找到 对吗
But you have not yet, have you?
是的
No.
-还没有 -那好
- Not yet. - Good.
团队其他人都去纽约了
The team is in New York
试图确定几位受伤的年轻女性的身份
trying to identify some injured young women.
如果我们需要在欧洲这边找的话
If we need to look here in Europe,
我需要有人送我去
I will need someone to get me there.
你的意思是 开车送你吗
You mean, like to drive you?
没错 你刚说了你有时间
Yes. You just told me you were free.
我说想念这淡淡的尿味是不是很荒唐
Am I crazy to miss the gentle smell of urine?
是的
Yes.
他们到罗利家了
They're at Rollie's.
好的 你和弟兄们去忙另外那事吧
Okay, you and the boys get to that other thing.
车已经在商店那给你准备好了
The van's ready and loaded at the shop.
你不需要帮手吗
You're not going to need any help?
对付那两个人吗
For those two?
我已经安排好了 斯托什
I got all I need, Stosh.
搞什么 搞什么啊
Hey, what the... what the...
你好 罗利
Hey, Rollie.
想我了吗
Miss me?
我有颗牙都松了 我觉是颗臼齿
You've loosened a tooth. I think it's a molar.
太能扯淡了 罗利
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表