剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
什么报纸 谁一大早要看一堆屁话...
Papers? Who wants to read a load of shite first thing in the... ?
全球观察报
国际刑事法♥院♥入黑客丑闻
什么 他在哪呢
What? Where is he?
和伊娃在他的实验室里
In his lab with Eva.
汤米 等等
Tommy, wait.
-你还没看完呢 -无所谓
- You haven't read the whole thing. - Whatever!
他们不该断定你贪污受贿的
Well, they can't say that you're corrupt.
我跟他们说了
I told them.
他们不信
They weren't convinced.
信什么
Convinced of what?
塞巴斯蒂安被指控贪污受贿
Sebastian is up on a corruption charge.
就因为这篇狗屁报道
Because of this shit?
是我自己的错
It's my own fault.
你为什么要咬牙硬撑呢
Why are you biting the bullet on this?
你做的所有事都是授权批准了的
Everything you did was sanctioned.
探长知道你在查那些文件
The Major knew you were going into those files.
我怎么不记得他以前有担心过这事
I don't remember him worrying about it back then.
那些数据库不是问题
The databases aren't the problem.
我跟你说了 你都没看完
I told you, you didn't read the whole article.
他还在工作时间赌博
He was gambling, too. At work.
对不起 塞巴斯蒂安
Sorry, Sebastian.
他们怎么知道的
How did they find out?
我留了记录
I kept the records.
赢的输的都记着 太傻了
All my wins, all my losses. Stupid.
是我闯的祸
I created this mess.
跟你又有什么关系
What are you going on about?
我告诉我的前同事们他入侵了数据库
I told my former colleagues about his hacking.
你干了什么
You did what?
汤米 没关系
Tommy, it's all right.
你为什么要那么做
Why the hell would you do that?
因为我想确保他们做安全检查
Because I wanted to make sure they did a security check.
那比他把赌博记录存在自己电脑里还要蠢
That's even stupider than him keeping the files in his computer!
请问你能小点声吗
Can you lower your voice, please?
我求你们了 吵架就留给别人去吵吧
Please, guys! Let's let everyone else fight about this.
我已经够内疚的了
I've got enough without that on my conscience.
要是他们把你赶走了怎么办
What if they kick you out?
-他们不会的 -是吗
- They wouldn't do that. - Wouldn't they?
到那时我们要怎么办
What the hell would we do then?
我们每次都得用那该死的扫描生成器
We use that damned scangen for everything.
我可以教你怎么用
Well, I can show you how to use it.
是啊 说得好像我能学得会一样
Yeah, as if I'd ever be able to...
不不不 我的意思是阿♥拉♥贝拉和...
No, no, no, I meant Arabela and...
是的 她们可能就能学会了...
Yeah, well, they might be able to...
你会去哪里
Where would you go?
回家吧 应该
Home, I guess.
回家是回哪里
What do you mean, you'd go home?
柏林
Berlin.
你已经知道了吗
You already know?
凯特琳
Kathrin?
知道什么
Know what?
知道我在柏林需要你帮忙
That I need your help in Berlin?
我就直说吧
Let me get this straight.
你希望我们来调查这些自杀案吗
You want us take a look at these suicides?
昨晚已经是这个月的第三起了
Last night was the third this month.
柏林两起 慕尼黑一起
Two in Berlin, one in Munich.
都是看起来壮志得酬的年轻人
All young adults who seemingly had everything to live for.
一位是成果受到业界认可的天才青年科学家
A gifted student scientist already being honored for his work.
还有一位即将发布专辑的音乐家
A musician on the brink of recording an album.
昨晚 艾蜜莉·维尔芙
And last night, Amélie Weurfel,
一名刚毕业的优秀女孩
a girl who graduated with
她毕业后即将进入重点大学
honors on her way to a major university.
各方记录显示她是学校里最受欢迎的女孩
By all accounts, the most popular girl in her school.
她从四十米高的屋顶跳下
She jumped 40 meters from a rooftop
坠落到一个柏油停车场
to an asphalt car park.
自杀案不在我们的职责范围内
Suicide does not fall under our mandate.
普通自杀案我不会来 可这不是普通自杀
Normally, I would agree. This isn't normal.
你认为他们是被谋杀的吗
Are you saying you think they were all murdered?
所有迹象都表明
Every indication is that they were all
他们死时没有其他人实际在场
physically alone at the time of their death.
实际在场
Physically alone?
这是艾蜜莉的手♥机♥
This is Amélie's phone.
在案发现场找到的 但并没有在尸体旁边
It was recovered at the scene, but wasn't found near her.
说明她跳楼前将手♥机♥扔了出去
It appears she threw it before she jumped from that roof.
我们分♥析♥了一下
We processed it.
里面的电路已经被...
The circuitry inside has been...
烧毁了
fried.
遥控操作
Remotely.
有这个可能性吗
Is that even possible?
有
Yep.
所以你认为她在屋顶时 手♥机♥是正常的
So you think it was working when she went up there.
她跳楼之后 有人删除了手♥机♥里的内容
And after, someone erased what was on it.
三起案件的现场都发现了被害人的手♥机♥
All three victims had phones at the scenes,
电路都同样被烧毁了
all fried the same way.
我认为有人利用网络
I believe someone is using the internet
控制这些孩子自杀
to influence these kids into killing themselves.
案发时间的间隔越来越短了
The time between suicides is getting shorter with each one.
最近两起案件之间只隔了四天
Only four days between the last two.
如果我的设想正确
If I'm right,
我们说不定可以挽救下一个被害人
there may be someone out there right now we could save.
他们可能还不知道自己需要帮助
And they may not even know yet that they need help.
快点
Come on...
小淘气 小淘气 斯蒂芬
Naughty, naughty, Stefan.
你怎么会有那段视频
How did you get that video?
真是淘气啊
Very naughty.
你肯定是黑进了我的电脑
But you must have hacked me.
那段视频不是你...
That video, it's not what you...
不是你看到的那样
It isn't what it looks like!
那公开了也没关系吧
Then you won't mind it going public?
你不能拿给别人看 求你了
You can't show this to anyone! Please!
我要公布出去
I'm going to show everyone.
所有人都会看到
Everyone will know.
求你了
Please...
当人们处于同一社会团体中时
There is a phenomenon called "Cluster Suicides"...
存在一种叫做"集♥体♥自♥杀♥"的现象
when people belong to the same group.
这次的案件会是如此吗
Could this be that?
我们调查了被害人之间的关系
We looked for a connection,
并没有明显的联♥系♥
there's nothing on the surface.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
他们学校不同 人际圈子没有重叠
Different schools, different social groups.
他们唯一的共同点是
All they had in common is
学有所成 朋友众多
they were successful and had a lot of friends.
跟寻常的自杀者完全不同
Doesn't sound much like typical suicides.
案件资料都在我的办公室里
I have the case files in my office.
他没事吧
Is he all right?
谁
Who?
来的路上我看了报纸
I saw the paper on the way here.
没事
Yeah.
他很好
He's actually fine.
他并没有你的想象中那么忧虑
He's not as concerned as you'd think.
是啊 很像塞巴斯蒂安的作风
Yes. That sounds like Sebastian.
的确有文件被移除了
There are definitely files removed.
应该说是被销毁了
Destroyed, really.
就像在手♥机♥里引爆了个炸♥弹♥
Like a bomb went off inside.
有一点留下的痕迹
There's a fragment of a trail,
但我需要完整的IP地址
but I need a full IP, and
以及目标设备才能进行反向追踪
the target device to trace it back.
然后就能恢复文件了吗
Then could you restore the files?
也许吧
Maybe.
他为什么要那么做
Why should he?
做什么
Why should he what?
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表