剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
the landline registered to a Mateo Cruz.
-他是记者吗 -不算是
- He's a reporter? - Barely.
他为塔拉戈纳的
He writes the travel section
《国内新闻》报社写旅游版
for the "Noticias Nacionales", a Tarragona newspaper.
这可能是他得到电♥话♥号♥的方法
Could be how he got the number.
报社一般都会付费买♥♥黄页
Newspapers pay for access to reverse directories.
我会告知西班牙警方的
I will notify the Spanish authorities.
他们应该会需要这份信息
This is information they are going to need.
他可能是嫌疑犯 路易斯
To be a suspect, Louis.
我也可以在这告知他们
Well, I can notify them from here too.
这案子发生在意大利
This started in Italy,
我还是个意大利警长 探长
I'm still an Italian sergeant, Major.
对不起 但我不需要你的许可
I'm sorry, but I don't need your permission to do this.
好 我派阿♥拉♥贝拉和汤米去找你
Okay, but I'm sending Arabela and Tommy to meet you there.
-我不需要帮助 -不是帮助
- I don't need any help. - It's not about need.
这是团队合作 伊娃
This is team, Eva.
好的 长官
All right, Sir.
西班牙 塔拉戈纳
你们是谁
Who are you?
发生了什么事
What's going on?
你好 马蒂欧
Hello, Mateo.
杰夫督察 这怎么回事
Inspector Jefe, what's this?
-你是马蒂欧·科鲁兹吗 -是
- Are you Mateo Cruz? - Yes.
你被逮捕了
Well, you're under arrest.
为什么
What for?
-涉嫌杀人 -我没杀人
- Suspicion of murder. - I... I didn't kill anyone.
那你怎么知道受害者喉咙里有贝壳
Then how do you know about the shell in the victim's throat?
小姐们 你们得看看这个
Ladies, you're gonna want to see this.
中头奖了 兄弟
Jackpot, mate.
拜托 让我解释一下
Please, just let me explain.
在坎普督察带你回警局后
You can explain this to Inspector
你可以解释给他听
Campo when he gets you back to the police station.
我们去聊聊吧 马蒂欧
Let's go have a chat, Mateo. Come...
我已经跟他说过了
I already told him.
-什么 -我把一切都告诉他了
- What? - I already told him everything.
[意大利语]
[意大利语]
[意大利语]
-你有吗 -他们不听我的
- Did you? - They won't listen.
所以我才打给你
That's why I called you.
或许你能帮忙
Maybe you could help.
-帮忙 帮什么忙 -破案
- Help? With what? - This, the case.
有人在杀年轻人
Someone's killing young men.
看起来是你杀的 哥们
By the looks of it, you are, mate.
让他说
Let him talk.
-真的吗 -对
- Seriously? - Yeah.
听个五分钟也没什么大不了的
Well, it won't hurt to listen for five minutes.
告诉我们 请说
Tell us. Talk, please.
好
Ok.
去年 我在圣塞巴斯蒂安时
Last year, when I was in San Sebastia..
听说有几个旅客失踪了
I heard about a few missing tourists.
然后我在塔拉戈纳工作时
Then, when I work the assignment in Tarragona...
我发现了还有更多的人失踪
I found out there were a few more.
当地人说起这事就像传说一样
People there talk about it like it was a legend...
但我决定深入调查一下
but I decided to look into it.
当尸体在地中海沿岸
When the men were found at
各处被发现时
different places along the Mediterranean...
我拿到了尸检报告
I was able to get a hold of the autopsies.
这些都被认为是意外 所以并不难
They were all classified as accidental. So, it wasn't hard.
就是那时我发现尸体喉咙处都有贝壳
And that's when I noticed the shells being found in the throats.
而没人发现这个疑点吗
And... and no one found this suspicious?
拜托
Por favor,
每年在地中海淹死的人数超过一千五百个
more than 1500 people a year drown in the Mediterranean.
尸体中找到贝壳和其他海洋生物并不稀奇
Finding shells or other sea creatures on the body, is not exactly uncommon.
对 但事实上是同一种贝壳
Oh yes, but the fact it was the same shell...
这就令人好奇了
can be curious.
所以我把信息给了我的老板
So I took the information to my boss,
他跟我说这不是我的工作
who told me that it wasn't my job.
然后我又去找了警♥察♥ 他们说会查的
Then, I went to the police, who told me they'd look into it...
但我能看出来
but I could tell,
他们拿我当阴谋论者看
they looked at me like some... conspiracy theorist.
然后昨天
And then yesterday,
我看到胡安·保罗的尸体在意大利被发现了
I saw the body of Juan Paolo found in Italy.
你还看到了我
And you saw me.
对
Yeah.
几个月前我做了关于你们赌博丑闻的报道
I did a story on your team a few months ago, a gambling scandal.
-那不是真的 -我知道不是
- That wasn't true. - I'm sure it wasn't.
但我做了一些调查
But I did some research,
发现你们的破案能力超强
and you guys are able to resolve amazing things.
所以我想或许你们能帮忙
So I thought maybe... you could help.
你怎么看
What do you think?
这都是推论
This is all speculations.
严格说来 没有证据
Technically, there's no
表明是谋杀
evidence that homicides have been committed.
你呢
And you?
有近十几个人失踪...
There's almost a dozen missing persons...
如果他说的是真的
if he's telling the truth,
那我们就有个多产的连环杀人犯要抓
then we have a prolific serial killer on our hands.
-让他换衣服 他要跟我们走 -不
- Get him dressed. I need him to come with us. - No.
-女士 这不可能 -为什么
- Senora, that's not possible. - Why not?
因为他 我们需要展开调查
This man has cost an investigation to be started.
当然你可以在西班牙国家警局的
Of course you can talk to him from his cell,
-牢房♥里跟他谈 好吗 -很好
- at the Cuerpo Nacional de Polic, ok? - Perfect, then.
我什么都没做
I did not do anything.
-我和他一起去 -伊娃
- I'm gonna go with him. - Eva...
我们不能忽略这事 汤米
We can't ignore this, Tommy.
伊娃 你确定他的不在场证明成立吗
Eva, are you sure his alibi stands up?
有六次绑♥架♥案与本案相似
Well, of the six abductions we can connect to this case,
旅行记录表明其中三起发生时他都不在西班牙
travel records show he wasn't even in Spain for three of them.
另外三起案件发生时 他在塔拉戈纳家里
And in the other three cases, he was at home in Tarragona.
-我相信他 探长 -这理由并不充分
- I believe him, Major. - It's not enough of a reason.
那也不尽然
That's not completely true.
我真的相信他是无意中发现的
I really believe he just stumbled on it.
总之 没证据能继续关押他 所以
And anyway, there's no evidence to hold him here, so...
西班牙警方打算先放人
the Spanish police's gonna let him go.
同时 不管他是否杀了人
At the moment, whether he did it or not,
这不是重点 伊娃
is not the concern, Eva.
你要知道我们必须要被邀请才能参与调查
You all know that the team has to be invited in on an investigation.
现在到底有没有调查这回事
Is there even an investigation ongoing here?
但 长官 如果他是对的
But, sir, if he is right,
我们至少要为了受害者查一下吧
we at least owe it to the victims to look into it.
我同意多恩
I'm with Dorn.
他就是吃饱了撑的没事做
This is just some nut job with too much time on his hands.
如果我们能证明确实是连环杀人案
If we can prove something is going on,
我们会呈交法♥院♥申请的
we will bring it into the Court.
你们要调查吗
You're going to look into it?
是 当然
Yes, absolutely.
我允许小队开展点调查 路易斯
I grant the team a modicum of latitude, Louis.
但在掌握真正的证据之前
But until there's actual evidence,
调查要严格监管
it will be on a very short leash.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Ok.
希克曼
Hickman.
伊娃 看你的了 但如多恩所说
Ok, Eva. This is your show now. But as Dorn said...
在掌握充分证据前 你要注意调查尺度
you need to watch our boundaries until we can get sufficient evidence.
-是 长官 -你可以用我的别♥墅♥
- Yes, sir. - You can use my villa.
我搜集到的信息都在那
I've got all the information there.
这主意不赖
It's not a bad idea.
好 你们到了联♥系♥我
Yeah. Contact me when you get there.
-伊娃 -是 探长
- And Eva? - Yes, Major?
-别让我后悔这决定 -我不会的
- Don't make me regret this. - I won't.
你真要让媒体人参与调查吗
You're really gonna let a member of the press in on an investigation?
他数月来都在查这事
He's done months of work on this.
可能会对我们有很大帮助
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表