剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表
孩子们都会被拉下水
The children, they'll all be in the middle!
那里有个地道 在那辆篷车下 活动地板
There's a tunnel, under that caravan, a false floor.
安妮 带他们去 快
Anne, show them. Hurry!
这是你唯一的机会
It's your only chance.
快跑 跑 快点
Go, go, go, go, go!
别开枪 别开枪
No shooting! No shooting!
这里只是女人和孩子 他们逃走了
These are just women and children! They've gone! They've left!
告诉他们 你的朋友是好人
Tell them, your friends are okay!
收起武器
Lower your weapons!
这里没有人是威胁
There's no one here that's a threat anymore!
收起武器 解除戒备
Lower your weapons! Stand down.
你们要找的人已经跑了
The people you're looking for are gone!
我是国际刑事法♥院♥的警探
I'm a detective from the International Criminal Court
我请求你们解除戒备
and I'm asking you to stand down.
我先放下武器
I'm going to disarm myself.
你们要开枪
If you do anything here,
就会先打死一个自己人
you'll be shooting one of your own first!
我乞求你们
I'm begging you...
收起武器 解除戒备
lower your weapons and stand down!
你说他们跑了
You said they've gone?
是说那些下毒的毒贩吗
The drug dealers, the ones responsible for the poisoning?
是的 全部
Yes, all of them.
你的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥在离这儿不远的一间房♥子里
Your terrorists are in a house not far from here.
那是我们的一间安全屋
It's one of our safe houses.
你带人去这个地址
You get a team to this address.
我们走
Let's go.
他们是如何做到的
How are they doing it?
我带你去看
I'm about to show you
某个爱尔兰一族以外的人从未见过的东西
something no one outside the Pavee has ever seen.
我们抓住了所有的罪犯
We got all the criminals,
收缴了所有毒品
and the drugs.
太好了
Good.
你很有勇气 汤米
What you did took courage, Tommy.
我确实勇气充沛
I get that a lot.
我们等你
We'll be waiting.
你是个英雄 妈
You were a hero out there, Ma.
比不上你
Not as much as you were.
我告诉伦敦警方地道的位置
I told Scotland Yard where the tunnels are.
是啊
Yeah.
大家会因此恨你的
People are going to hate you for that.
会比现在更恨吗
Even more than they already do?
但至少你能向爸和科林解释
But at least you can explain it to Da and to Colin.
妈
Ma?
我还需要你帮个忙
I need you to do something else.
我可以向你证明
I can give you proof
上周末在散播那些有毒毒品
that your father and Colin were in Wales last weekend
发生的时候
when all this happened,
你♥爸♥爸和科林在威尔士
the drug distribution thing.
你要我去告发他们
You want me to inform on them?
他们被认作是杀死十八人的从犯
They're being held as accessories to 18 deaths.
是谋杀
Murders.
他们的余生都会被关在监狱里
They'll lock them away for the rest of their lives.
我从来没有告发过任何家人 从来没有
I've never informed on the family. Never.
不只是杀人的事
It's not just the deaths.
他们被控告贩卖♥♥毒害人的毒品
They're accused of dealing drugs that kill people.
我们家族绝不贩毒
Our family would never deal drugs.
这是我们绝不会逾越的底线
It's a line we won't cross.
现在这对家族来说非常重要
It's important for the family now,
尤其是对后代而言
especially for the future generations.
走
Come on.
那我就再也回不来了
I'll never be able to come back.
我们已经习惯没有你的生活了 汤米
We've already learned to live without you, Tommy.
别让他们永远把你父亲和科林也夺走
Don't let them take your father and Colin from us forever, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
我就知道有地道 我就知道
I knew they had tunnels. I knew it.
但你永远也找不到
But you would never have found them
要不是麦康奈尔警探带你去的话
if it had not been for Detective McConnell.
他肯帮忙只因为他别无选择
He only helped because he had no choice.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not true.
他不需要告诉你地道的具体♥位♥置
He didn't need to show you the geography of the tunnels.
在你做了这一切之后
He chose to do that,
他选择这么做 是和平之举
as an act of peace, despite everything you have done.
我也是在工作
I was doing my job.
那你现在觉得好受些了吗
And do you feel better now?
不再痛苦了吗
Has the pain gone?
什么
I'm sorry?
不 痛苦不会消散 永远不会
No, it has not gone. It will never go.
只有宽恕 才能宽解痛苦
That will only happen with forgiveness.
我永远不会宽恕那些杂碎
I can never forgive those bastards.
不是他们
Not them.
是你 你自己
You. Yourself.
你必须 你得宽恕你自己
You must, you have to forgive yourself.
你的痛苦才会开始消散
That's how it all begins.
相信我
Trust me.
什么事
Yes?
列侬 我得和你谈谈
Lennon, I need to talk to you.
谈什么
About?
我父亲和弟弟当时在做另一桩犯罪行动
My father and my brother were involved in some criminal activity.
在威尔士
In Wales.
晚安了 汤米
Goodnight, there, Tommy.
我欠你一声抱歉
I owe you an apology.
抱歉
An apology?
是啊
Yeah.
我很清楚列侬有多讨厌你
I had a pretty good idea how much Lennon disliked you.
我们之前和他见面时
He told me
他在办公室里亲口告诉了我 但...
in his office when we met him, and...
我应该早点告诉你的
I should have told you.
你说得对 你该告诉我的
You're right, you should have told me.
不过我不确定我会不会听进去
Not sure I would have listened anyway.
你不会听的
You wouldn't have listened.
是我欠你一声抱歉
And it's me who owes you an apology.
为什么
For what?
为我的家族
For my family.
我在这里言之凿凿
I'm here swearing
说他们不会涉及这种案子
they'd never be involved in something like this,
但他们确实参与了这种不可饶恕之事
and there they are, right smack bang in the middle of it.
当年我还是个穿制♥服♥的小警♥察♥的时候
Back when I was a young cop, still in the blues,
我的弟弟
my brother
是我工作区域最大的毒贩
was the biggest drug dealer in the area that I worked.
-不是吧 -真的
- Are you serious? - Oh, yeah.
我们的规矩是 绝不在妈妈面前提
Rule was never talk about it in front of my mother.
她不知道
She didn't know?
她当然知道 我们只是假装她不知道
She definitely knew. We all just pretended that she didn't.
重点是 我们都受到家庭的束缚
Point is, we all got family hanging around our neck.
但这不能代表你
Doesn't reflect on who you are.
真正了解你的人都明白
Not to the people who really know you.
他现在在哪里
Where is he now?
谁 我弟弟吗
Who's that, my brother?
戒了二十年了
20 years sober. Yeah.
在皇后区办了戒毒互助所
Runs the Narcotics Anonymous program in Queens.
所以你是想说我家族还有救
So you're saying there's hope for my family?
不不 我亲眼见过了
No. No, after what I saw,
他们已经完全迷失了
they're completely lost.
我想说的是
What I'm saying is
你可以别再为他们道歉了
you can stop apologizing for them.
他们不是你的包袱
They're not your burden.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
明天应该没人能见到我
Sure no one else will have me.
在这附近 有个很大的会所
Around here, that's a pretty big club.
生日快乐 汤米
剧集 | 纵横案线(2013) | 导航列表