剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
Okay.
拉赫曼尼诺夫 《乐兴之时》
Rachmaninoff. Six Moments Musicaux.
第一乐章 降B小调小行板
The first piece, Andantino in B-flat minor,
有113个小节
is 113 measures long.
夏琳 你还好吗
Sharlene, you okay?
降E小调
E-flat minor,
每分钟有92个四分音符
played at 92 quarter notes per minute.
共有131个小节 是所有乐章中最长的一个
131 measures long, the most of all the pieces.
你能让她闭嘴吗 谢谢
Can you shut your friend up, please?
真有同情心 卢克
Very compassionate, Luke.
第131小节 演奏时长第二短
131, the second shortest in terms of playing time.
只用三分半
Just three and a half minutes.
夏 看着我
Shar, look at me.
看着我 夏
Look at me, Shar!
我不能待在这儿
I got to get out of here.
我得马上走
Right now. I have to go.
我在纽约茱莉亚音乐学院有面试
My audition slot at Julliard in New York.
10年 每天练5小时
Ten years, five hours a day.
我不能待在这里 不行
I can't be here, I just can't.
他们会为你保留面试机会的
They'll hold your slot.
我保证
I promise.
他们得给我拍照
I need them to take my picture.
像你一样被拍照了就可以走了
I need them to take my picture like yours so I can go.
你
You.
-别 -你可以给我照相吗
- No... - Will you take my picture?
你 大使的孩子
You. The ambassador's kid,
-过来 -凭什么是他
- come with me. - Why him?
-不 不 -为什么不是我 是他
- No, no... - Why not me? Why him?
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不 不
No! No!
不
No! No!
他没拿相机
He doesn't have a camera.
求你了 不要
Please, please, no!
这次不一样
This is different.
一位获勋的特勤局特工
A decorated Secret Service agent
慈爱的父亲 绑♥架♥了自己的孩子
and loving father steals his own kid,
接着绑♥架♥了总统的儿子
then kidnaps the president's son.
你觉得这说得通吗 邓恩
That add up to you, Dunn?
叫我邓恩探员 他还打了你一枪不是吗
It's Agent Dunn. And he shot you, right?
你看到他开枪了
You did see him shoot you?
是 但像你说的 他为什么不杀了我
Yeah, but like you said, why didn't he kill me?
我正琢磨呢
I'm working on that.
你要等支援来吗 邓恩探员
You want to wait for backup, Agent Dunn?
不是很想 你呢
Not especially. You?
奥尔森还给我的
Olsen gave it back to me.
-联调局 -特勤局
- FBI! - Secret Service!
是瓦伦斯 赫斯特的搭档
It's Valens. Hurst's partner.
他还活着
He's still alive.
这些床垫是怎么回事
What's with the mattress?
吸音的
Muffles the sound.
赫斯特说瓦伦斯请病假了 流感
Hurst said Valens called in sick-- the flu.
我得通知别人
I'll call this in.
通知联调局 别通知特勤局
Call FBI, not Secret Service.
我们先发现的
We get this first.
我先叫救护车
I'll call an ambulance first.
特勤局
Secret Service!
没错 我也是
Yeah, me too.
不如你先把刀放下
So how about you just lower that knife?
我不认识你 也不认识你
I don't know you. And I don't know you.
我是联调局的
I'm FBI.
是吗 什么时候特勤局和联调局合作了
Yeah? Since when do Secret Service and FBI work together?
你先把她放了再跟你解释
Step away from her and we'll talk about that.
赫斯特在哪儿
Where's Hurst?
我们也想知道
That's what we're trying to find out.
-把她放了来帮我们 -赫斯特到底在哪儿
- Step away from her and help us. - Where the hell is Hurst?!
貌似他把你绑了关在这里
Looks like he tied you up and left you here
然后绑♥架♥了总统的儿子
and then kidnapped the president's kid.
你胡说什么
That is crazy.
你现在马上告诉我怎么回事
You tell me what is going on right now.
我把电视打开
I'm gonna turn this on.
因昨日的绑♥架♥事件
...with all airports and borders
现在所有机场和边境仍保持关闭
still closed in the wake of yesterday's kidnapping.
其他新闻还有 学校近期调查表明...
In other news, a recent survey by schools says...
这是首次在位总统的孩子
...first time in history a sitting president's child
遭到劫持
has been abducted.
目前还没有官方声明...
There's no official word yet...
凯尔
Kyle?
现在 把刀还给我
Now... you give me my knife back,
不然我给你打个洞
or I blow a hole right through you.
阿齐兹呢
Where's Aziz?
你们对他做了什么
What have you done with him?
还有贝丝·安的爸爸呢
And where is Beth Ann's father?
把衣服理好
Sort... the... clothing.
为什么他们只拍了我却不拍阿齐兹
Why would they take my picture but not Aziz's?
说不定去里面拍了
Maybe they're taking it back there.
我看不像是去给他拍照了
Didn't sound like they were taking his picture.
还有人听得见他的声音吗
Does anyone still hear him?
不 听不到了
No. Not anymore.
你站在我衣服上了
You're standing on my shirt.
说你呢 僵尸
Yo, Zombie.
-你站我衣服上了 -抱歉
- You're on my shirt. - Sorry.
-看你做的好事 -我说了我很抱歉
- Look what you did. - I said I was sorry.
你把我的衬衫搞烂了
You ripped my shirt.
别激动 卢克
Take it easy, Luke.
只是件衬衫 她都道过歉了
It's just a shirt; she said she was sorry.
你知道这衬衫值多少钱吗
You know what this shirt costs?
我觉得你小题大做了
I think you're overreacting.
可能并不是因为衬衫
Maybe it's not about the shirt.
不要说我小题大做
Don't tell me I'm overreacting.
你那住廉租♥房♥♥的老爸
This shirt costs more than
一个星期赚的钱都买♥♥不起这件衬衫
your low-rent dad makes in a week.
你有毛病吧
What the hell is wrong with you?
为什么总是这么混♥蛋♥
Why do you have to be such a dick?
退后 领食品券的穷鬼
Back off, food stamp.
卢克 够了
Luke, that's enough!
别吵了 马上住嘴 卢克
Quit it. Quit it now, Luke.
放松点 凯尔
Lighten up, Kyle.
送你了
Keep it.
反正已经坏了
It's ruined anyway.
抱歉
Sorry.
他有时确实让人讨厌
He can be a dick sometimes.
他一直都很混♥蛋♥
He's always a dick.
而且我能照顾自己 谢了
And I can take care of myself, thanks.
所有人都趴下 快点
Everyone on the floor! Now!
都趴下 趴下
On the floor! Down!
不许说话
No one talks!
安静
Silence!
无人机
Drone.
是架无人机
It's a drone.
斯坦顿公园 路边第一个长椅
Stanton Park, first bench.
东北角
Northeast corner.
那里有个包裹是给你们的
I have left a package for you.
把它拿回你的使♥馆♥
Bring it into your embassy.
不要打开
Do not open it.
是这个长椅吗
This is the right one?
那个人说到这里来找
The voice said to look here, yes.
我们应该去找联调局
We should go to the FBI.
那已经不在我们的考虑范围内了
We are way beyond that.
如果它飞回来 还是一样
When it comes back, same drill:
趴在地上 所有人闭嘴
on the floor, mouths shut!
那是架无人机 是来找我们的
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表