剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
我甩不掉他
I can't lose him.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
让他没法继续开
Leave him here.
都系好安全带
Buckle up.
你没子弹了 赛耶
You're out, Thayer.
扔掉你的武器
Toss your weapon.
然后慢慢地走出来
And come out real slow.
想拿到你的无线电 就必须出来
You wanna get your radio you need to come through us.
计划就是这样
That's the plan.
他怎么能就这样冲出来
How could he keep coming like that?
不知道
I don't know.
安全了 我们击毙了他
The building is secure. We got him.
已经没事了
The shooting is over.
全部人都来主室
Everyone step on the main room.
别逼着我们去找你
Don't make us come looking for you.
枪击结束了
Shooting is over.
全部人都来主室
Everyone step on the main room.
别逼着我们去找你
Don't make us come looking for you.
赛耶死了
Thayer is down.
你说他死了是什么意思
What do you mean he's down?
怎么了 吉布森先生
What's the matter, Mr. Gibson?
不在计划之中吗
Things not going your way?
放下枪
Put it down.
想想你的女儿
Think about your daughter.
想想托莉
Think about Tory.
我正想着
I am.
你会放托莉走的
You're gonna release Tory.
还有其他的孩子们
And the rest of these kids.
我会拿下你的 你个畜生
And I'll put you down, you sick son of a bitch!
正好
Time.
我们没事 时间就要到了
We're good. Any moment now.
没有提前联♥系♥ 我去检查下那些车辆
No contact ahead. But I'll check those vehicles.
你是要把我交给绑匪吗
You're turning me over to the kidnappers, aren't you?
安珀
Amber?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
凯尔·德沃尔在哪
Where's Kyle Devore?
喊他
Call him.
凯尔
Kyle!
你在哪啊
Where are you?
凯尔
Kyle!
两脚分开一点
Now spread your feet a little wider.
很好
Good.
两只眼都睁开吗
Both eyes open?
睁开 目视前方
Open and focused on the sight.
剩下的就交给武器吧
Let the weapon do all the work.
瞄准中心
Just aim center mass.
然后轻轻地扣动扳机
And lightly squeeze the trigger back.
赫斯特
Hurst!
你必须那么做
You had to do it.
把枪给我 凯尔
Give me the gun now, Kyle.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
给我退后
Just... get back!
拜托 拜托 不要伤害他
Please! Please, don't hurt him!
把枪放下 孩子
Put the gun down, kid.
按他说的做
Do what he says.
他们不会朝总统的儿子开枪的
They won't shoot the President's son.
我们先放下枪
Let's all just take a breath.
好好想想
And think this through.
跑
Run.
快跑
Let's go!
去追
Go!
我们现在怎么办
What are we going to do now?
他们逃不掉的
Well, they can't get out.
我是在说赫斯特
I'm talking about Hurst.
有四个人死了 赛耶干掉了我们一半人
Our four guy's dead! Thayer took out half our people.
冷静点
Calm down.
-我们应该撤离 -不
- We should evacuate. - No.
要是他暴露了我们的位置...
If he compromised our position...
暴露了的话 我们早就死了
If he had, we'd be dead now.
这里还是最安全的地方
This is still the safest place to be.
拜托你去找我的女儿
So, please just find my daughter.
之前我们说只要其中一个人喊停
We said we'd keep going
我们就不再继续
until one of us said stop.
你现在想喊停了吗
So, are you saying it now?
天呐 天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
帮个忙
Help me!
这里没路了 我们出不去了
There's no way out! We can't get out!
是啊 但 但他们也进不来了
Yeah, but-but they can't get in, either.
我杀了赫斯特
I killed Hurst.
不 不 不 是必须的
No, no, no. You had to, okay?
是迫不得已 为了救我爸爸
You had to, you had to save my dad.
凯尔 看着我
Kyle, look at me.
你救了我父亲
You-you saved my father.
我要的人到手了吗
Do you have what I asked for?
是的 他在我们手上
Yeah, we have him.
再等一个电♥话♥
Expect another call.
我会告诉你交人的时间和办法
I will let you know when and how I will collect him.
请问你要放哪个人♥质♥
Please tell me which hostage you would like released.
应该是你的侄女
I assume it's the niece
或者是 要保护的人
or the, uh, protectee.
叫什么名字
Which one?
还是我给你选一个
Or shall I choose for you?
确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
他有控制权
He's about control.
我们必须扳回一些
We need to take some of it back.
芬利 如果这是唯一一次机会
Finley, if this is our one shot with him,
就要好好利用
then we take it.
关于这一点
Yeah, about that.
我们要重新协商了
We're going to renegotiate.
我觉得你们没太明白
I don't think you understand.
我们非常清楚
I think we do.
我们有你想要的 也就是怀德纳要的
What we have is what you need. It's what Widener needs.
所以我们要更好的回报
So what we need is a better offer.
一个人♥质♥不够
One hostage isn't enough.
我们要你放了所有人
We're going to need all of them.
你们要对我做什么
What's going to happen to me?
不会接太久
That didn't take long.
喂
Hello.
请问是苏茜·邓恩探员吗
Is this Agent Susie Dunn?
是的 你是哪位
Yes, who is this?
我们今天见过面
We met earlier today.
你可能不记得了
You might remember.
我丢了点东西 或许
I've lost something and perhaps, uh,
你不小心捡到了
you picked it up accidentally.
如果是的话 希望你行行好
And if you did, I was hoping you'd be a sweetheart
还给我吧
and give it back to me.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为我正要去"拜访"你的姐姐
Because I'm on my way to see your sister.
我这有一箱为她选好的东西
And I've got a dumpster all picked out for her when I'm through.
我劝你最好
So, why don't you just, uh,
乖乖留下我的东西
check and make sure that you didn't walk away
不要拿走
with something that doesn't belong to you.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表