剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
找到他 把他解决了
Find him! Take him out.
不 不
No, no!
要活的
We need him alive.
这是怀德纳设的套
Widener set us up.
他想让我死
He wants me dead.
他故意让我们把霍金斯和赛耶带回来
He wanted us to bring Hawkins and Thayer back here.
切断电♥话♥线
Cut the phone lines.
要是他暴露了我们的位置 我们就完了
He calls in our position, we're dead.
霍金斯那边有消息了吗
Have we heard anything on Hawkins?
看来我是不会出名了
Guess I'm not gonna be famous.
我们走
Let's go.
听着 你们带走那两个战士时
Look, I just want you to know I didn't want
我并不想伤害你们
to hurt you when you took those soldiers.
你是说给我们下药吗
When you drugged us?
你们俩半清醒的状态
You being in a semi-conscious state
正是他们没有杀你们的原因
is what convinced them not to kill you.
事实上 是我救了你们
In essence, I saved your life.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have left?
大约半小时
Uh, about 30 minutes.
什么还有多少时间
Time left until what?
走吧 我们得出发了
Come on, we're leaving.
不 不行
No, I can't, I can't.
我不觉得你有什么选择的余地 走吧
I don't think you really have a choice. Let's go!
你不明白 我想走
You don't understand. I want to.
就目前情况看来和你们走是上策
Given the options, you're a far better choice,
但是楼上有非常凶残的人
but there are people upstairs, savage people...
他们不在了 我们走吧
They left and now we're leaving.
他还在这个房♥子里
He's loose inside the house.
我的监控影像呢
Where's my surveillance video?
这在恢复中
Working on it.
快去 我没事
Go, I'm okay.
去吧
Go.
如果连我都需要拿枪 那我们都有麻烦了
If I need to pick that up, we're all in trouble.
科兹
Koz.
我知道
I know.
要活的
Alive.
我知道
I know.
那些警♥察♥和消防员是因为你才来的
Those cops and firemen that showed up for you back there.
他们到底为什么会来
They came... why?
是因为你叫他们来的
Because you asked for them?
我猜因为他们需要的时候我也会帮忙
I guess because they know I'd show up for them.
原来你在这里
There you are.
站起来
Get up.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please...
我现在明白了
I understand now.
你不想让你的朋友们知道我俩的事
You don't want your friends to know about us.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
求 求你了 别 别
P-P-Please. Don't, don't...
不许偷看
No peeking.
好了
Okay.
你可以睁开眼睛了
You can look now.
待在这儿
Stay here.
等安全了
When it's safe...
我会回来找你的
...I'll come back for you.
我是特勤局的 别开枪
Secret Service. Don't shoot.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
怎么了
What is it?
黑牢被发现了
Site's been compromised.
是联邦探员
Federal agents.
我一会儿就能知道他们的身份了
I'll have their IDs very soon.
那地下室的那位呢
And our friend in the basement?
在我拿到我想要的之前
Well, he left with the agents
就被探员们带走了
before I could get what I needed.
他比我想象的要坚强
He was tougher than I thought.
不过别担心 加布
But don't worry, Gabe.
我会把他弄回来的
I'll get him back.
他们怎么找到你的
How did they find you?
一定是通过信♥号♥♥源三角定位并黑了进来
Well, they must have triangulated the signal and hacked in.
不过他们最多只能知道今天的任务
But they only got as deep as today's mission.
我会处理好的
I'll scrub it.
今天的任务进展如何
How is today's mission?
只有一位士兵成功潜入了
We only got one soldier in.
那也应该足够了
That should be more than enough.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
25分钟
25 minutes.
这不是个解救任务 对吧
This isn't a rescue mission, is it?
这是个解救任务
It is a rescue mission.
只是解救的不是你
It's just not yours.
那些拷问你的人
Those people who were torturing you...
你不是为他们工作吗
don't you work for them?
他们为什么要拷问你
Why were they torturing you?
时间到了会发生什么
What happens when your timer gets to zero?
我觉得肯定和我有关
Somehow, I feel it involves me.
芬利 掉头回去
Finley, turn the car around.
好了 我是为他们工作
Okay! I work for them.
中情局
The CIA?
你为中情局工作
You work for the CIA?
我以为 我以为是的
I thought... I thought I did.
可我后来发现我只是为怀德纳工作
But I found out I just work for Widener.
怀德纳是中情局的头
Widener runs the CIA.
可他做的这个事
But this thing he's doing...
可没有经过中情局批准
it's not CIA sanctioned.
有人在跟踪我们
We got a tail.
能看清是谁吗
You see who it is?
不行
No.
求你了 你不能让他们带走我
Please, you cannot let them take me.
为什么他们要拷问你
Why were they torturing you?
怀德纳对士兵们所做的事
What Widener dose with those soilders,
没有我不行
it doesn't work without me.
他们还跟在后面
They're still back there.
还剩多少时间
How much time?
20分钟不到
Less than 20.
能不能别提时间了
Please stop asking about the time.
这让我很担心我的安危
It makes me fear for my well-being.
我们对这些士兵所做的事...
What we did to those soldiers...
当他们受到
When they're under the influence of a...
药物的影响
a pharmaceutical,
就会完全丧失人性
they have no moral compass at all.
你可以让他们干任何事
You can instruct them to do anything.
他们毫无畏惧
Without fear,
也毫不犹豫
without hesitation.
怀德纳的暗♥杀♥小队就在这
The Widener's hit squad is here in this country.
为什么怀德纳需要你
Why does Widener need you?
因为只有我知道分子式
Because I'm the only one who knows the formula.
我是唯一一个知道如何配药的人
I'm the only one who knows how that works.
他追上来了
Here he comes.
拜托你
Now, please...
告诉我 时间到了会怎么样
tell me what happens when your timer gets to zero.
出来
Come out.
凯尔·德沃尔
Kyle Devore.
怎么了
Yes?
贝丝·安·吉布森
Beth Ann Gibson.
你是来救我们的吗
Are you here to rescue us?
他就这么走了
He left us?
不管我们了
He left us.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
凯尔 不要
Kyle, don't.
不要
Don't!
芬利
Finley?
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表