剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
《绑♥架♥危机》前情提要
Previously on Crisis.
带走我和两位病人 这可是绑♥架♥
Taking me and these two patients is kidnapping.
-有克莱伦巴奇的消息吗 -没 还没有
- Anything on Clarenbach yet? - No, nothing yet.
继续监听
Keep listening.
如果你不乱来的话会容易很多
It'd be an awful lot easier if you'd stop shaking the board.
你也许会说吉布森才是乱来的那个人
And before you tell me that Gibson's the one doing all the shaking,
但是让我提醒你
let me just point out the fact that
他只是一颗迷失自我的小棋子
he's nothing but a tiny little piece that's lost his way.
快帮帮我
You gotta help me!
帮我保持清醒
Help me stay awake.
我梦到那些人
I dreamed of those people.
他还会让我去杀人的
He's gonna make me kill again.
谁会
Who is?
他
He is.
目标解决 士兵已到手
Enemy neutralized. The soldiers are secure.
得先弄明白
We need to figure out what Gibson
吉布森跟那些士兵什么关系
has to do with those soldiers.
-你愿意相信我吗 -愿意
- Do you want to trust me? - Yeah.
是谁点的火
Who's responsible for this?
别打她 是我
Don't hit her. It was me.
惩罚从明早六点开始
Punishment begins tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m.
这家伙比我们强 比我们聪明
This guy is better than us. Smarter than us.
他要是想把一个孩子塞进袋子里送回家
If he wants to send a kid home in a bag,
我们是不可能阻止他的
there's nothing we can do about it.
-他在做些什么 -去问他
- What is he doing? - Let's ask him.
未知号♥码
来电显示被屏蔽
老大 你确定要这么做吗
Boss, you sure about this?
他们接起电♥话♥后
When they pick up that phone,
你就一直转信♥号♥♥
you just keep bouncing the signal.
我是邓恩探员
Agent Dunn.
你有三十秒时间
You have 30 seconds.
关于暗♥杀♥小队你都知道些什么
What do you bnoe about the hit squad?
有证据证明他们在这里展开行动
There's evidence they work here.
在这个国家里
In this country.
我也看见那个储藏仓库了
Yeah, so I saw that storage unit, too.
跟我说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
25秒
25 seconds.
我们说了能得到什么
What do we get if we do?
你们可以让我继续跟你们通话
Well, you get to keep me on the phone.
这不就是你们想要的吗 了解我的思想
Isn't that what you want? To get inside my head?
20秒
20 seconds.
中情局局长怀德纳 我们知道跟他有关
CIA Director Widener, we know he's involved.
跟我说点我不知道的
Tell me something I don't know.
弗朗西斯·吉布森
Francis Gibson.
他怎么了
What about him?
也跟他有关 他是前中情局员工
We know he's involved. He's ex-CIA.
是的 我们问过他了
Yes. We asked him about that.
问了好几次
Several times.
现在他在另一个房♥间和他女儿一起哭
Now he's in the other room crying with his daughter.
10秒
Ten seconds.
如果你控制那些孩子是为了利用他们父母...
If you took those kids to use their parents...
利用我们吧
use us.
我们可以帮你
We can help you.
5秒
Five seconds.
橙色情报站C0293GH
Station Orange CO239GH.
你在哪里听到的这个暗号♥
Where did you hear that code?
哪一次
Which time?
他在两个地点听过广播
He heard the broadcast from two locations.
我们可以对信♥号♥♥进行三角定位找到橙色情报站
We can triangulate the signal and get a fix on Station Orange.
我猜你第一次听到这个暗号♥
I assume the first time you heard that code was
是三天前在巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥的地下室里
in the basement of the Pakistani Embassy three days ago.
你另一次听到是在何时何地
At what other time and place did you hear it?
我们可以一起合作
We can work together.
不说何时何地就免谈
Not without the where and when.
再见
Good-bye.
H大街227号♥的一栋大楼一楼
Ground floor of a building at 227 H Street.
38小时前
38 hours ago.
你们想要和我合作
You want to work together?
让我利用你们而不是家长们
Use you instead of the parents?
你们帮我做些事
You will do something for me.
如果成功了 我就释放一个人♥质♥
If you succeed, I will release a hostage.
如果失败 就杀死一个人♥质♥
If you fail, a hostage dies.
四小时后我会再给你们打电♥话♥
I will call you again in four hours.
如果你们告诉任何人 你们就算失败了
If you tell anyone, you've already failed.
醒醒 醒醒
Wakie, wakie, wakie!
六点了
It is 6:00 a.m.
你们时间紧急
And you are on the clock.
快
Now!
站四排
Four lines.
间隔臂宽
Arms width apart!
四排 快
Four lines! Now!
读出来
Read it.
我父亲是美国总统
My father is the President of the United States.
他是活着的最有权势的人
He is the most powerful man alive
而他找不到我
and he cannot find me.
他救不了我
He cannot save me.
如果这些人想杀死我
If these men wanted to kill me,
我父亲无法阻止他们
my father could not stop them.
再读一遍
Read it again.
我父亲是美国总统
My father is the President of the United States...
我父亲指挥一个有上千海军和海军陆战队队员的
My father commands an aircraft carrier battle group
航♥空♥母舰战斗群
with thousands of sailors and marines.
我父亲找不到我
My father cannot find me.
我父亲救不了我
My father cannot save me....
我父亲代表中华人♥民♥共和国
My father represents the People's Republic of China.
我父亲找不到我
My father cannot find me.
我父亲救不了我
My father cannot save me...
通过内部交易 我父亲积累了不少财富
Through insider trading my father has amassed a fortune.
他买♥♥通了法官和政客
He has paid off judges and politicians
以避免牢狱之灾
to stay out of jail.
我父亲找不到我 我父亲救不了我
My father cannot find me. My father cannot save me.
如果这些人要杀死我
If these men wanted to kill me,
我父亲无法阻止他们
my father could not stop them...
我母亲找不到我 我母亲救不了我
My mother cannot find me. My mother cannot save me...
我父母找不到我 我父母救不了我
My parents cannot find me. My parents cannot save me...
我母亲找不到我 我母亲救不了我
My mother cannot find me. My mother cannot save me...
你要逼他们念多久
How long will you make them do that?
直到他们真心相信
Until they believe it.
我觉得你女儿可不会相信
I don't think your daughter ever will.
相信你救不了她
Believe that you can't help her.
我看到她现在看你的眼神了
I've seen the way she looks at you now.
这就是你的目的 不是吗
That's what you wanted, right?
你把那些信♥号♥♥三角定位出来了吗
Where are you with triangulating those signals?
快了
Nearly there.
在哪里
Where is that?
那些信♥号♥♥都在这个地方相交
Those signals intesect this location.
锁定并跟踪那个信♥号♥♥
Lock on that signal.
就是那里
That's it.
那里就是橙色情报站
That's Station Orange.
你能打开吗
Can you open it up?
我们进来了
We're in.
我把他们俩身上追踪器的信♥号♥♥都切断了
I cut trackers out of them both.
那我们就可以出发了
Then we're good to go.
我们已经甩了联调局和军队
FBI and military bands are chatter-free.
也没有直升机跟来
No eyes in the sky, either.
霍金斯跟你走
Hawkins goes with you.
怎么样 霍金斯
How you doing, Hawkins?
我猜还是老样子吧
Quiet type, I guess.
你带着他和这份文件
You take him and this file
去新的情报站
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表