剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
Let's go!
就是这里了
This is us.
我认识你 是不是
I know you, don't I?
克拉克·弗罗伊
Clark Froy.
班上一个孩子的父亲
I'm a dad in the class.
我在家里发现一个手♥机♥
I found a phone in my house.
一个声音让我去接你 不然我的孩子就死了
A voice told me to get you or my child dies.
我们得继续走
We have to keep moving.
你见过弗罗伊先生了吧
You have met Mr. Froy?
是的
Yes.
包里是什么
What's in the bag?
包被锁了 贝克威斯先生
It's locked, Mr. Beckwith.
需者方知
Need-to-know.
这不是你常用的短语吗
Isn't that the term you use?
真是疯了
This is insane!
如果我做不到你要求的事怎么办
What if I can't do what you want?
我的儿子就死了
My son will die?!
你为什么会想那么做
Why would you want that to happen?!
我要挂了 扔掉手♥机♥ 拿着包上车
I'm hanging up. Dump the phone, take the bag and get in the car.
别挂
Don't go, please!
我做不到
I can't do this.
那说明你懦弱
Then you are weak
正如你一直害怕的那样
just as you always feared about yourself.
你身处权力中心
You're surrounded by power.
但很快你儿子留给你的就只有
But soon the only thing you'll have left of your son
一个乱糟糟的屋子了
is his messy room.
你得多恨他们
Man, you must really hate them.
恨谁
Hate who?
你孩子学校的那些家长
Parents at that school your kid goes to.
他们不过是工具 没人恨工具
They're just the tool. You don't hate the tool.
工具
The tool?
差不多一年前 我去了我孩子学校
About a year ago, I was at a charity auction
参加一个慈善拍卖♥♥
for that school my kid goes to.
有家长花三万买♥♥了自己孩子的美术作品
I saw parents bid 30 grand for artwork their kids did.
我都付不起我的贷款
I couldn't afford my mortgage anymore.
还得眼见着一个家长出价十万
And I saw one guy spend 100 grand
在另一个人的度假村过个周末
on a weekend at another guy's vacation home.
你知道我还看到什么了吗
You know what else I saw?
不知道
No.
我看到了一个计划
I saw a mission.
过去20年我都在中情局的地下室里
I spent the last 20 years of my life in the basement of the CIA
策划政♥变♥ 暗♥杀♥和暴♥动♥
planning coups, assassinations, insurrections.
但那晚 我看到了完美的行动计划
But that night, I saw the perfect mission.
这些孩子的家长掌握着全世界
All you'd have to do is to take the children
只要绑♥架♥孩子
of those people who control the world.
家长就成了你手中的武器
Make the parents your weapons.
你就有求必应了
Then you can have anything you want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
中情局的那些人毁了我
I want to break those people at the CIA
我要让他们自食其果
the way they broke me.
也为了救这些孩子
And to save these children.
他们都被绑♥架♥了
They've been kidnapped.
他们需要被拯救
They need to be rescued.
把鸡蛋打在洞里
Egg-in-a-hole.
以前常给我女儿做
Used to make this for my daughter.
在她生日那天
On her birthday.
去转一圈
Go make your rounds.
我们就站在这
We were standing right here.
看着绑匪给他打电♥话♥
And the kidnapper was on the phone with him.
还跟我讲话了
On the phone with me.
白宫接线员
White House operator.
我是特勤局马库斯·芬利特工
Yes, this is Secret Service Agent Marcus Finley.
请用声音匹配验证身份
Please use voice match for verification.
-已验证 -帮我回拨
- Verified. - I need to be connected
此电♥话♥上一个播入号♥码
to the last call that came into this phone.
请稍后 芬利特工
One moment, Agent Finley.
他们回到贝克威斯的办公室了
They're back in Beckwith's office
在回拨电♥话♥
dialing that last number.
绕过我们直接转接
Route it right on through, please.
接通
你好 弗兰克
Hello? Frank?
贝克威斯夫人
Mrs. Beckwith?
你是谁
Who is this?
为什么用我丈夫的电♥话♥找我
Why are you calling me on my husband's phone?
这里是特勤局
This is the Secret Service.
你今天给你丈夫打电♥话♥了吗
Have you placed a call to your husband today?
不 我没打 怎么回事
No, I-I haven't. What is this about?
你那里有联调局探员吗
Are there FBI agents there?
-有 -能让我和他们讲话吗
- Yes. - May I speak with them?
有特勤局的人找你
Someone from the Secret Service is on the line for you.
我是丹尼尔斯 我们在现场
This is Daniels. We're on scene.
住♥宅♥未被监听
The house is secure.
可能绑匪刚刚在线
The kidnapper may have been on this line,
但现在电♥话♥是连到贝克威斯家的
but the call traces back to Beckwith's house now.
-我们得跟总统谈谈 -他进地堡了
- We need to talk to the president. - He's in the bunker.
他的幕僚长在为绑匪做事
His Chief of Staff is on a mission for the kidnappers,
我们得跟他谈谈
so we need to speak to him, please.
给她解释下
Explain it to her.
美国总统下去了就下去了
If POTUS is down there, he's down there.
我们做什么他也不会上来的
There's nothing we can do to bring him up.
那就给他送个信
Then get him this message.
他要想在接到绑匪电♥话♥前找到凯尔
If he wants us to find Kyle before the kidnappers call,
他就得上来
then he needs to come up here
帮我们搞清楚他自己的幕僚长
and help us figure out exactly what kind of damage
打算惹出些什么事
his own Chief of Staff is about to do.
突发新闻
来自白宫
距巴拉德高中学生绑♥架♥事件
36 hours into the mass kidnapping
已过去36小时
of the Ballard school children,
案件有了古怪的展开
and this story has taken a bizarre twist.
今晚在白宫围栏前
Body parts found at the front fence
出现了被切下的身体部位
of the White House this evening...
宾夕法尼亚大道1600号♥传来突发新闻
Breaking news now from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
为绑♥架♥学生守夜的现场发现可怕物证
A series of small explosions and a gruesome discovery...
伴随着一系列小型爆♥炸♥
at the vigil for the kidnapped Ballard children.
怎么了
What is that?
三号♥卧室有人试图破坏窗户
Attempted breach of a window in bedroom three.
有人♥质♥想逃出去
One of the hostages is trying to get out.
外♥围♥警告
过去两年他都住在白宫
He spent the last two years in the White House,
他都习惯监控了
he's used to livingunder surveillance.
他紧贴着墙
He's sticking close to the walls.
躲避摄像头
Away from the cameras.
他在找出路
He's looking for a way out.
他想当英雄
He's looking to be a hero.
就像他父亲一样
Like his father.
我可没给他投票
I didn't vote for him.
你打算怎么处理那个孩子
So, what are you gonna do about junior up there?
虽然这是一栋漂亮的房♥子
Just because this is a beautiful house,
但别以为
don't make the mistake of thinking
你在这里不会发生可怕的事
that terrible things cannot happen to you here.
你现在是属于我的
You belong to me now.
你拥有世界上最有权势的父母
You have the most powerful parents on earth.
他们找不到你
They can't find you.
如果我想抽空你肺里的空气
If I want to take the air from your lungs,
你那哭泣的母亲也阻止不了我
your weeping mother can't stop me.
你还有45秒钟
You have 45 seconds
就会死
before death.
你以前离死亡这么近过吗
Have you ever been this close?
你父亲每天都终结生命
Your father ends lives every day.
我也能
I can do it, too.
你父母想要你回去
Your parents want you back.
我知道
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表