剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
to this news station.
然后你立刻离开
And then you get out of there.
我把赛耶带回去给吉布森
Thayer goes with me back to Gibson.
你要上新闻了 霍金斯上士
You're going on the news, Sergeant Hawkins.
你会变得很有名的
You're gonna be famous.
如果我们告诉奥尔森 他会停我们的职
If we tell Olsen, and he shuts us down,
一个孩子就会因此而死
a kid dies.
你相信他会杀掉一个孩子吗
You believe he'd kill a kid?
没理由不信
I have no reason not to.
当下一通电♥话♥打来时
And when the next call comes in
他给我们下一步指示
and he tells us what he wants us to do...
我们能做的下限是什么
where do we draw the line?
我们为绑匪做的事越多
The more we do for the kidnappers,
我们就越能了解绑匪
the more we find out about them.
我理解我们必须要这样安慰自己
I understand how we have to tell ourselves that
我们并不只是两个父...
so we're not just two more par...
人
people...
两个盲目按照电♥话♥里那人
two more people doing what that voice
说的去做的人
on the phone tells them to do.
但这是事实
But it's true.
我们指使我们所做的一切
Everything they tell us to do reveals
都让他们的身份更为明朗
a little more about who they are.
但这不是我问的
But that's not what I asked.
我问的是"我们都愿意做什么呢"
What I asked was "What would we be willing to do?"
下限在哪里 芬利
Where's the line, Finley?
"下限"
"The line"?
我们继续这样做直到其中一人喊停 好吗
We keep going until one of us says stop, okay?
好的
Okay.
离下一通电♥话♥打来还有多久
How much time until the next call?
三小时多点
A little over three hours.
联调局总部
华盛顿
九起死亡 都发生在最近的18个月内
Nine deaths, all in the last 18 months.
两起未破的枪杀
Two shootings unsolved.
剩下的为车祸 火灾 溺水 摔死
The rest-- car wrecks, fire, drowning, falls.
绑匪把你们引向了这些案子
The kidnapper led you here.
邓恩探员
Agent Dunn?
邓恩探员
Agent Dunn?
没...没错 我们不久前发现的
Uh, y-y-yes. We discovered this while...
想要以此来引蛇出洞
...attempting to trap the kidnappers.
我明白你跟丢的绑匪想引我们来查这些案子
I understand that the kidnapper, who you lost, led you here.
但这跟中情局有什么关系
But what does this have to do with the CIA?
那个
That one.
我在中情局看到的视频里有他
He was on that video I saw at the CIA.
他们全家都被那些士兵屠♥杀♥了
He and his family were massacred by those soldiers.
那个视频你就没看多久
That video you saw for maybe ten, 15 seconds?
他就在视频里 长官
He was on that video, sir.
一对父母为了从中情局手里取得这个视频而死
A parent died getting it out of the CIA for the kidnapper.
我知道我看见了什么
I know what I saw.
我最近老见你们俩在一块
And I see a lot of you two lately.
你们不是被指派去处理家长吗
Aren't you assigned to the parents?
没错
They are.
但他们的调查把我们引向了存贮器和
But their investigations led them to the storage unit
这个情报
and this information.
家长们怎么样了 搞定他们了吗
What of the parents? They're all buttoned up?
我们还需不需要担心
We don't have to worry about the kidnapper
绑匪会利用家长制♥造♥更多的袭击
using them to launch any more attacks?
是的长官 家长们都被搞定了
Yes, sir, the parents are all "buttoned up."
橙色情报站用的是高级加密密♥码♥
Station Orange code is heavily encrypted.
目前为止我只查到少量今天的任务资料
So far I'm only into today's mission file and just barely.
用"克莱伦巴奇"或者"化学家"筛选一下
Filter a search for "Clarenbach" or "Chemist."
没有"克莱伦巴奇"这个关键字
Nothing on "Clarenbach,"
但是"化学家"可以筛选出
but keyword "Chemist"
一个在阿纳克斯蒂亚的地址
pings back to an address out in Anacostia.
好 好
Good, good.
给我接通一条线打给特别探员邓恩
Open a line out for me to Special Agent Dunn.
他们可是政♥府♥工作人员
These are the feds.
我们现在要直接与他们对话吗
We're talking directly to them now.
我现在在直接与你对话
No, now I am talking directly to you.
马上给我接通一条线
And I'm telling you to open a line.
现在就接
Opening a line now.
用那个密♥码♥去查出来
Use that code to figure out
怀德纳到底还在隐藏些什么
whatever else Widener's hiding.
考虑到危险性 即使接通了
Even bouncing it, I can only guarantee 15 seconds
我也只能保证15秒钟的通话
considering where they are.
开始吧
Do it.
在过去18个月里死了九个人
Nine deaths all in last eighteen months.
两起未破的枪杀
Two shootings unsolved.
我需要看一下录像
I need to see that tape.
它已有两次牵扯进这起绑♥架♥案中了
It's turned up twice in relation to this kidnapping.
我的探员会拼尽全力
My agency is doing everything in its power
追查绑♥架♥案的蛛丝马迹
to trace our connection to that kidnapping,
但是我不能给你看那个录像
but I cannot show you that tape.
邓恩探员
Agent Dunn?
长官 我去看看家长们
Just checking on the parents, sir.
中情局在北汉弗莱大道836号♥关了一个人
The CIA is holding a man at 836 North Humphrey Avenue.
你需要把这个人
You are to get this man and bring him
带到东国会大街的室内停车场
to the East Capitol Street parking garage,
55层绿色♥区♥
fifth floor, green section.
我给你三个小时来做这件事
You have exactly three hours to do this for me.
你要把这个人怎么样
What will you do to him?
现在不到三小时了
Now you have less than three hours.
联调局
苏茜小甜心
Hey, Susie Cakes.
在车里等我
I'll meet you in the car.
要我帮你摆脱他吗
Want help with this?
我能应付得了
No, I got it.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我女儿被绑♥架♥了
Well, my daughter's been kidnapped.
她妈妈是个探员 我只是个担心的家长
Her mom is a Fed. I'm just a concerned parent.
你看起来不错
You look great.
我们当初为什么要分手啊
Why did we ever split up?
你想要多少
How much do you want?
这一次
This time?
你搞不定
More than you can afford.
这次你必须得向你姐姐
This time you're gonna have to ask your sister
寻求帮助了
for some help.
你看起来很忙 保持联♥系♥
You look busy. I'll be in touch.
中情局黑牢
维吉尼亚州阿纳克斯蒂亚
在那里关着的人一定很重要
There must be someone important being holden there.
女性 三十几岁
Female, mid-30s.
看到那个包里装了什么吗
You see what's in that bag?
看起来像外卖♥♥
Yeah, looks like takeout.
男性 三十几岁 佩枪
Male, mid-30s, a sidearm under his coat.
芬利你看他们像探员吗
Finley, they look like Feds to you?
兰利的人♥大♥概都这幅模样吧
Yeah. I'm guessing the kind that work out at Langley.
我们还剩多少时间
How much time do we have left?
是他想要的那种三明治吗
You get the sandwiches he wanted?
是他想要的那种
Yes, I got the sandwiches he wanted.
他还在地下室吗
Is he still in the basement?
没 我要上来歇一会
No, I'm taking a break.
太好了 我要饿死了
Oh, excellent. I'm starving.
快来看警卫把什么忘了
Look what the guards forgot.
蓝牙播放器
It's bluetheeth speakers
要不要试试
Should we?
当然
Yeah.
同学会开始了 小贱♥人♥们
It's homecoming, bitches!
把手举起来
Put your hands up!
在哪里
Where is it?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没事的
It's all good.
你嗑药了吗
Are you high?
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表