剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, once that file goes in for processing,
就纳入系统了
it's in the system.
一旦纳入系统
Once it's in the system,
中情局就知情了
the CIA knows we have it.
他们只会给我们搅事
They're only gonna get in our way.
12小时
12 hours.
就咱俩 单独研究文件
We work that file, just the two of us,
就12小时 然后我们就上交
for 12 hours, and then we turn it over.
先把这边搞定
Let's get this done first.
不好意思
Excuse me!
请各位就座
Would everyone please take their seats.
给我打开一条线路
Open a line for me.
科兹
Koz.
我要你马上放下那些士兵
I need you to leave those soldiers immediately.
我们有更要紧的事
We have a higher priority now.
我不是做不到
It's not that I can't do it,
但我们事先商量好的可没这额外的事
it's that this is an extra that was not previously discussed.
我收到新情报了
I'm acting on new information.
不如这样 你把那瑞士银行账号♥
I'll tell you what, why don't you give me the last four digits
的最后四位告诉我
of that Swiss bank account
省得我只能眼巴巴地盯着钱看
so I can do more than just look at my money?
那是后话了
Ha. That's for later.
但现在我有更好的东西送你
But for now, I can offer you something better.
是吗 什么
Yeah? What?
杀了你兄弟的那个特工
One of the feds is the man who killed your brother.
这次 我准你杀了他
This time, you can kill him.
你们快弄好了吗
You guys almost finished?
收拾完了 马上就走
Packed away, ready to go.
钥匙还给你
Here are your keys.
-祝你好运 -谢谢
- Good luck. - Thank you.
所有的设备都已就位 运转正常
All equipment is in place and operational.
好了吗
We're good?
好了 完事了 快离开那里
We're good. We're up. Get out of there.
你会帮我的
别站住 快离开那里
Don't stop. Get out of there!
绑匪随时都可能会到
The kidnapper's people could be there any second.
我能为你做什么呢 梅格
What can I do for you, Meg?
你可以帮我救回我的女儿
You can get my daughter back.
说清楚点 我该做些什么
How, exactly, am I going to do that?
告诉我我是怎么跟这起绑♥架♥案扯上关系的
By telling me how I'm involved in the kidnapping.
你最近都在干什么
What have you been doing?
我只需看看新闻
I just have to watch the news
就知道这起绑♥架♥和中情局有点关联
to see that it has something to do with the CIA.
所以不如你来告诉我
So you tell me
我到底和安珀被掳走有什么联♥系♥
how I'm connected to Amber being taken.
你不会想要知道的
You don't want to know that.
我想不想知道 由我来说了算
Let me be the judge of what I dot want to know.
如果你能因此让我妥协
If it compromises me,
不正好合了你的意吗
I'd have thought that would make you glad.
这些士兵参与了
These soldiers were part of
一个高级训练
an advanced training protocol.
他们吃了一种药
They were given a drug
以此来帮助他们在极端环境中存活下来
to help them survive brutal conditions.
出人意料的是 有个副作用
An unexpected side effect
会压抑服用人的情感 特别是同情心
is that it repressed emotions... empathy.
这些士兵知道他们在做些什么
Those soldiers knew what they were doing,
他们只是一点都不在乎
they just didn't care.
命令是我下的 梅格
I ordered that drug, Meg.
药是你的公♥司♥制♥造♥的
Your company made it.
这起大屠♥杀♥是波特·皮尔斯带来的
This massacre brought to you by Porter Pearce.
所以绑♥架♥孩子是为了报复那件事
So the kidnapping is payback for that?
绑♥架♥只不过是个附带损伤
The kidnapping is collateral damage.
我想知道绑匪的名字
I want the name of the kidnapper.
或许我并不知情呢
Maybe I don't know.
别跟我耍花招 加布
Don't screw with me, Gabe.
你正遭受袭击 而你清楚你的敌人是谁
You're under attack, you know your enemy.
我是要就这么告诉你
I'm supposed to just give it to you,
还是我们做个交易
or are we going to do business here?
我手里有你想要的东西
I have something you want.
会不会住在附近的人们
What if there are people living nearby
根本不知道我们在这里
and they don't even know we're here?
而他们现在正因为遛狗或是
They're fighting about walking their dog
谁把空的麦片盒放回柜子里这种事争论不休
or who put the empty box of cereal back in the cabinet.
伊恩 如果我们没被绑♥架♥
Ian, if we were still out there,
你早就会跟我坦白了
you would've told me already.
你以前对我无话不谈
You used to tell me everything.
你想知道什么
What do you want to know?
你为什么要去攻击那个守卫
Why'd you try and attack that guard?
你和安珀在那个房♥间里发生了什么
What happened in that room with you and Amber?
发生什么事了
What happened?
我知道我是个什么样的人了
I found out what I am.
你嗑药了 对吧
You're high, aren't you?
你要阻止我吗
You gonna tell me to stop?
不是
No.
但这些药片能让你更好受吗
But do those pills really make you feel better?
不能
Not feel better.
只是让我更麻木
Just feel less.
你还记你问过我
You remember when you asked me
是否想和你一起逃走吗
if I wanted to run away with you?
感觉像是上辈子的事了
Feels like a hundred years ago.
如果我们明天就从这儿逃走
If we got out of here tomorrow,
你还愿意跟我一起吗
would you still want to go?
我不知道
I don't know.
看到没 就是这样 贝丝·安
Yeah, see? That's the thing, Beth Ann.
因为凯尔还有你♥爸♥爸
Kyle and your dad...
在这里你感觉更幸福了
thing's got better in here for you.
但我却没有
Not for me.
你是怎么了 能让我们单独谈谈吗
What's up with you? You give us a minute?
你一整天都心不在焉
You've been half here all day.
我们在执行任务 但你在中途停下来了
We're on an operation, and you stop in the middle
好像忘了自己在做什么
of it like you forgot what you're doing.
我要知道你到底在想什么
I need to know if your head's in the game.
这是我的问题 不关你的事
It's my problem, not yours.
我们是搭档 当然与我有关
We're partners! It's my problem!
是搭档就要这么做吗
Because that's what partners do?
你可以选择要不要说
It's an option you might want to explore.
两小时前陌生号♥码发来的短♥信♥
Texts from unknown caller two hours ago.
"我知道你是安珀的母亲"
"I know you're Amber's mother."
四分钟前 "你会帮我的"
Four minutes ago: "You're going to help me."
如果这是绑匪的话...
If this is the kidnapper...
那我就是他们想利用的又一名家长
Then I'm just another parent they want to use on a mission.
你回复了吗
You text back?
是的 没有回复
Yeah. No answer.
任务还要继续吗
This operation, we still go?
要是中途他们指令我去做些什么呢
And if they ask me to do something in the middle?
如果他们真这么做了呢
What if they do?
让你今天就去做些什么
What if they ask you to do something today?
你会选择坚守职位还是你的女儿
You choose your job or your daughter?
我不知道
I don't know.
拜托 邓恩 她可是你的女儿
Come on, Dunn. She's your daughter.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
我不知道 我...
I don't know. I...
我不知道一个母亲会怎么做
I don't know what a mother would do.
我从来没有当过母亲
I've never been one.
连姨妈都没有当过
I've never even been an aunt.
芬利 如果我说
Finley, if I said I'd know
我明白接到电♥话♥的感受
how I'd feel when I got that call...
那一定是在骗你
It'd be a lie.
但我们不能取消这次的任务
But we can't cancel this mission.
这是找到孩子们的最好机会 所以
You know, it's the best shot at finding those kids, so...
我会退出
I'm gonna step off.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表