剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
《绑♥架♥危机》前情提要
Previously on Crisis...
那些探员 芬利和邓恩手里有克莱伦巴奇
Those feds, Finley and Dunn, have Clarenbach.
我还需要他
I still need him.
你怎么知道是吉布森
How do you know it's Gibson?
我们进行的那个项目 发生了一场大屠♥杀♥
The program we were in-- there was a massacre.
怀德纳把吉布森的名字写了上去
Widener put Gibson's name on it,
然后让人拿枪瞄准他女儿的心脏
and he put a laser dot on his daughter's head
让他闭嘴
to keep him quiet.
怀德纳威胁杀死吉布森的女儿
Widener threatened to kill Gibson's daughter?
是的 所以这是私人恩怨
Yeah. So it's personal.
我想见我的孩子
I want to see my kid.
赫斯特特工 我想也该把你
Think it's time for you, Agent Hurst,
改成单独监禁了
to go into the hole.
你说过我可以见我孩子的
You said I could see my kid.
赫斯特
Hurst?
你知道这地方在哪儿
You know where this place is?
知道 芬利特工 而且我能带你去
Yes, Agent Finley... and I can take you there.
克莱伦巴奇在制药方面是至关重要的
Clarenbach is crucial to the pharmaceutical side of this.
你不能让吉布森得到他
You cannot let Gibson get him.
我需要克莱伦巴奇
I need Clarenbach.
又一位巴拉德学生
Another Ballard student,
艾玛·弗里斯刚刚被释放了
Emma Vries, has been released.
若真的是吉布森 他绑♥架♥了自己的女儿
If it is Gibson, he took his own daughter.
他把自己的手指切了
He had his finger cut off,
当着她女儿的面
and he made her watch.
弗朗西斯
Francis.
乔纳斯
Jonas.
我之前来过这里
I've been here before.
是的 我们都来过
Yes, we both have.
你准备好开始工作了吗
Are you ready to get to work?
巴拉德学生已被绑♥架♥七天
As the Ballard School kidnapping marks its seventh day,
最新消息 巴拉德高中绑♥架♥案
今日案件终于有突破性进展
there may at last have been a breakthrough.
有消息称 联调局已获得有关
Sources tell us that the FBI has received new information
人♥质♥关押地点的新情报
regarding the location of the hostages.
目前正开展大规模地面军事活动
A massive ground operation is currently underway
搜救团队正集中搜索
as search teams focus their efforts
马里兰南部地区
on an area of Southern Maryland.
最新消息 巴拉德高中绑♥架♥案
长官 F78区所有楼搜查完毕
Sir, the last house on foxtrot number 78 is cleared.
绑♥架♥者不在此区域
It is negative as the kidnapper's location.
F78搜查完毕
还有多少网格没搜
How many grids left?
芬利特工划出的可能区域
23 square-mile grids are contained within the area
总共有23平方英里
designated by Agent Finley as a possible location.
我们已排除了9个
We've eliminated nine of them.
F78搜查完毕
剩下的14个网格要多少时间
What's the time frame on the remaining 14 grids?
-16小时 -我们得加快速度
- 16 hours. - We need to go faster.
我们所有人都派出去了
Every boot we have is already on the ground, sir.
我们需要更多的人
We need more boots.
我什么时候才能再见到我父亲
When can I see my father again?
很快 艾玛 但我们得先和你聊聊
Soon, Emma, but, uh, we need to talk to you first.
但他为救我出来
But he's going to jail
不惜犯法要进监狱了
because of what he did for me.
这都不是你的错
None of this is your fault.
艾玛 我们需要你的帮助
Emma, you can help us.
我们需要知道...
We need to know...
宅邸里发生的一切
everything that's going on inside the mansion.
你的同学都还好吗
Are your classmates okay?
我觉得他们都没中枪
I don't think any of them got shot.
但有人中枪了吗
But somebody did get shot?
袭击的时候
During the attack.
什么袭击 艾玛
What attack, Emma?
有人袭击关押你们的地方了吗
Did someone attack the place you were being held?
对了 你们不知道 有很长一段时间的交火
Right, you don't know. There was a sustained firefight
至少持续了20分钟
for at least 20 minutes.
很有节制 好多三轮射击
Very controlled, lots of three-round bursts.
我只听到了MP5开枪的声音
I only heard MP-5s,
就是警卫用的枪
you know, like the guards carry.
听起来你很懂武器
You sound like you know a lot about weapons.
我父亲跟我交流感情一般都去靶场
My father's idea of bonding usually involves a firing range.
那地方被打得挺厉害
The place got shot up pretty good.
死了几个守卫
Some of the guards died.
-几个 -我不知道
- How many? - I don't know.
三四个吧
Three or four.
袭击者有几个你知道吗
How many attackers? Do you know?
就一个
Just one.
我觉得就一个
I think just one.
但凯尔杀了管事的人
But it was Kyle who killed the guy in charge.
凯尔把谁杀了
Who did Kyle kill?
赫斯特特工
Agent Hurst.
他要冲吉布森先生开枪
He was about to shoot Mr. Gibson.
凯尔也是迫不得已
Kyle had to do it.
我们要给你看几张照片
We're going to show you some photos.
也许你能认出袭击者
Maybe you can help identify the attacker for us.
该走了
Let's go.
稍等
Just a sec!
给你了
It's all yours.
保密通讯信息表明
Secure radio chatter indicates
他们已经排除了离我们最近的目标
they've eliminated a target close by.
离这里还有多远
How far from here?
九英里半
Nine and a half miles.
他们动员了国民警卫队
National Guard is mobilized.
克莱伦巴奇让他们能更加接近
Clarenbach helped get them close.
他们现在会挨家挨户搜查
They'll knock on every door now.
以他们常用的几何学搜索模式
With the geometric search pattern they're using,
不用六小时他们就能查到这里
they'll be here in less than six hours.
要动用12号♥了 打开一条线路
I need 12. Open a line out.
知道绑匪被袭击的起因了吗
Do we know the origin of this attack on the kidnappers?
艾玛·弗里斯认出了袭击者
Emma Vries identified the attacker.
是赛耶 长官 是我们从
It was Thayer, sir, one of the soldiers
巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥救出的士兵之一
we pulled out of the Pakistani Embassy.
怀德纳想办法把他弄进了宅邸
Widener got him into the mansion somehow.
-中情局送了个人进去 -只有一个
- The CIA got a man inside? - But just one.
我认为他们不知道绑匪的所在地
I don't think they know the location of the kidnappers,
不然就会除掉吉布森了
or they would have taken Gibson out.
你们得准备好
You need to be prepared
跟总统汇报此事
to explain this to the president.
我们要去白宫吗
We're going to the White House?
不 他过来了
No. He's on his way here.
谁的手♥机♥在响
妈妈 你买♥♥手♥机♥了吗
你知道我不喜欢手♥机♥的
不是我的
你好
Hello.
我知道你是谁 我知道你做什么
I know who you are. I know what you do.
我为领事工作
I-I work for the consul.
我只是个使♥馆♥随员
I am just an attache.
所以我需要你太太
That is why I need your wife.
我太太
My wife?
她是你们对外情报局的上校
She's a colonel in your foreign intelligence service.
我需要一名间谍
I need a spy.
你想要什么
What do you want?
如果我那么做了 将会引起战争
If I do that, it will start a war.
绑♥架♥危机
第一季 第九集
赫斯特特工死了 你感觉怎么样
Agent Hurst is dead. How are you doing with that?
我想知道凯尔感觉如何
I want to know how Kyle is doing.
你感觉如何 因为那件事
How are you doing, for that matter?
我还好
I'm fine.
怀德纳的人昨晚上
Widener's guys went after you
对你和你姐姐打♥压♥得够狠
and your sister pretty hard last night.
狠吗 他们杀了威尔森 把基冈吊在绳子末尾
Hard? They killed Wilson and dropped Keegan off a bridge
扔下桥
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表