剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
《绑♥架♥危机》前情提要
Previously on Crisis.
如果你控制那些孩子是为了利用他们父母
If you took those kids to use their parents...
利用我们吧
use us.
中情局在北汉弗莱大道836号♥关了一个人
The CIA is holding a man at 836 North Humphrey Avenue.
你要把他带过来
You are to get this man.
我给你三个小时来做这件事
You have exactly three hours to do this for me.
你手很漂亮
You have good hands.
但我不是个好人
But I'm not a good person.
我最近遇到不少更糟的
I've met a lot worse lately.
你想让那些人为你做的事和科学无关
What you want those men to do for you is not science.
我先在就去找你 我们谈一谈
Let me come to you, we can talk.
现在你得到你想要的那些士兵了
You have those soldiers. That's what you want.
只有一位士兵成功潜入了
We only got one soldier in.
那也应该足够了
That should be more than enough.
大家快趴下
Everyone, stay down!
这里没路了 我们出不去了
There's no way out! We can't get out!
是啊 但 但他们也进不来了
Yeah, but-but they can't get in, either.
你应该做的 你们俩应该做的
What you should do, what both of you should do,
是从你们进来的那扇门出去
is go back out the door you came through.
这是不可能的
That's not gonna happen.
克莱伦巴奇
Clarenbach?
我正要去"拜访"你的姐姐
I'm on my way to see your sister.
我这有一箱为她选好的东西
And I got a dumpster all picked out for her when I'm through.
我劝你最好
So, why don't you just, uh,
乖乖留下我的东西
check and make sure that you didn't walk away
不要拿走
with something that doesn't belong to you.
我要联♥系♥梅格家外的联调局探员
I'm gonna call the FBI handlers outside Meg's house.
没人接
No one's answering.
联♥系♥你姐姐
Call your sister.
不能这样
This can't happen!
我的女儿...
My daughter...
很好 反抗吧 都发泄出来
That's good. Fight! Get it all out.
把手♥机♥给我
Hand me the phone.
梅格 马上去你的安全房♥间
Meg, go to your safe room now.
有点晚了 甜心
Oh, it's a little late for that, sweetheart.
我说过我会带走她 我做到了
I told you I'd take her, and I did.
现在 你听我的
Now, you listen to me.
带着克莱伦巴奇博士
You take Dr. Clarenbach
去宾夕法尼亚路和K路的交界口
to the intersection of Pennsylvania and K Street.
有任何联调局探员的踪迹
Any sign of an FBI agent,
任何其他机构的踪迹
any sign whatsoever,
梅格就死了
Meg dies.
不
No!
我知道为什么怀德纳想要你
I know why Widener wants you.
但我想知道为什么绑匪想要你
But I want to know why the kidnapper wants you!
你为什么要一直叫他绑匪
Why do you keep referring to him as the kidnapper?
我们都知道绑♥架♥那些孩子的人是弗朗西斯·吉布森
We all know the person who took those children is Francis Gibson.
我们情况如何
What's our status?
你女儿 那个叫伊恩的孩子
Well, your daughter, that kid Ian
还有总统的孩子躲在酒窖里
and the first brat are barricaded in the wine cellar.
他们有把枪
They have a gun.
我们的大部分监控摄像头都被射毁了
Most of our surveillance cams are shot out.
死亡总数为六人
Death toll stands at six.
四个我们的人 杀了他们的那个混♥蛋♥
Four ours, the bastard that killed them,
以及你那现已毫无用处的替死鬼
and you now-worthless patsy.
你的书里有解决这事的后备计划吗
You got a backup plan in your little book for this cluster?
那计划是为了应对灾难性的打击的
The plan was constructed to withstand catastrophic setbacks.
这远不是灾难性的
And this is far from catastrophic.
开通一条线路
Open a line.
我需要一点时间确保线路安全
I need a minute to make it secure.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
那些探员 芬利和邓恩
Those Feds, Finley and Dunn,
手里有克莱伦巴奇
have Clarenbach.
我还需要他
I still need him.
你为什么还需要他
Why do you need him?
你做到了任何人都做不到的事
You did what no one else could do.
你绑♥架♥了这些孩子
You took those kids.
你让我们变富裕了
You got us rich.
或许是时候结束这一切了
Maybe it's time to end this.
拯救这些孩子 当个英雄
Save the kids. Be a hero.
回家
Go home.
不 我还不能回家
No. I can't go home yet.
我们还处于和怀德纳的战争中
We are in a war with Widener.
如果我不了结他 我们都会死
And if I don't finish him, we're all dead.
你也会的 科兹
You, too, Koz.
富裕 但是死人一个
Rich, but dead.
要毁掉怀德纳 我还需要克莱伦巴奇
To destroy Widener, I still need Clarenbach.
线路安全了
I have your secure line.
这些士兵代表爸爸安排在
These soldiers represent the global network of mercenaries
全球各地的佣兵网络
daddy has deployed all over the world.
现在他们在进行焦土作战
Right now they're launching a scorched earth campaign.
你知道是为了什么吗
You know what for?
找艾玛吗
To find Emma?
是的 利奥
That's right, Leo.
找你的姐姐
To find your big sister.
那那些坏人会抓我吗
Then will the bad man take me?
不会
No.
我不会让那种事发生的
I would never let that happen.
那你为什么会让他们带走艾玛
Then why'd you let them take Emma?
长官 你的电♥话♥
Sir, you have a call.
打在我的私人电♥话♥上
It came in on my personal cell phone.
弗里斯先生 你知道我是谁吗
Mr. Vries, do you know who this is?
我是那个等你电♥话♥等得不耐烦的家长
I'm the one parent who's been waiting impatiently for your call.
告诉我你想让我做什么
Tell me what you want done.
就是你的佣兵们
Nothing that your mercenaries haven't done
多次在海外做的事
countless times overseas.
只要有外国政♥府♥付得起你的价钱
For any foreign nation able to meet your price,
你就让你的人去强取豪夺
you've whored out your men for snatch and grabs.
要换你的女儿
In exchange for your daughter,
你需要在这里进行一次
you need to do one here.
就这样吗
That's it?
你需要干掉监视你的联调局探员
You need to slip your FBI handlers.
这不成问题
That won't be a problem.
你怎么知道是吉布森
How do you know it's Gibson?
因为绑匪不是针对中情局
Because the kidnapper isn't targeting the CIA,
而是针对怀德纳
they're going after Widener.
怀德纳毁了吉布森
And Widener screwed Gibson.
怀德纳怎么毁了吉布森
How did Widener screw Gibson?
我们进行的那个项目
The prog... the program we ran,
发生了一场大屠♥杀♥
there was a... a massacre.
怀德纳把吉布森的名字写了上去
Widener put Gibson's name on it,
然后让人拿枪瞄准他女儿的心脏
and then he put a target on his daughter's heart
让他闭嘴
to keep him quiet.
怀德纳威胁杀死吉布森的女儿
Widener threatened to kill Gibson's daughter?
是的
Yeah.
所以这是私人恩怨
So it's personal.
我猜这就是为什么吉布森想要我
And I assume that's why Gibson wants me.
用某种方法拿我对付怀德纳
To use me against Widener somehow.
好吧 这不会发生
Okay, that's not gonna happen.
我们要用你接近吉布森
We're gonna use you to get Gibson.
我们会告诉你关于绑♥架♥案我们所知的一切
We're gonna show you everything we have on the kidnapping,
你要一五一十地告诉我们
and you're gonna tell us exactly
吉布森打算怎样利用你
how Gibson is planning to use you.
他同伙有谁是我们认识的
Who are his known associates?
是谁在外面帮他
Who is helping him on the outside?
他是怎么和家长联络的
How he is communicating with the parents.
你是通向吉布森的关键
You're the key to Gibson.
你得带我们找到他
You are gonna open him up for us.
你认识吉布森
He knows Gibson.
这是我们找到孩子们的最佳机会
This is the best shot we have of finding those kids.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表