剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
是个卫♥星♥电♥视♥公♥司♥
It's a satellite TV company.
孩子失踪了他应该会出现吧
You would think with his kid missing he'd check in, right?
一个小时前 摩根·罗斯
Okay, Morgan Roth swiped his keycard in
刷♥卡♥进入了公♥司♥的一个远程中继站
at one of his company's remote relay locations an hour ago.
还没出来
Never swiped out.
我马上过去
I'm on my way there.
我得马上赶去一个地方
I need to get somewhere in a hurry and...
-需要你的帮助 -有线索吗
- I could use your help. - Do you have a lead?
好吧 不能说
Right, you can't tell me.
我的直升机在足球场上
My helicopter is on the soccer field.
告诉飞行员目的地就行
Just tell the pilot where you want to go.
-谢谢 -苏茜
- Thank you. - Susie,
还记得你对我说的最后一句话吗
you remember the last thing you said to me?
我说
I said...
"去死吧"
"Go to hell".
那之后还说了别的
You said something after that.
聪明 把手指放到冰块里 真是聪明
Smart. Putting his finger on ice like that. Smart.
你就是那么看我的 对吧
That's what you put on all of my assessments, right?
只是很聪明
That I'm smart.
凯莉老师
Miss Kaley?
安珀
Amber.
我都听到了 纳什老师
Yes, I heard what it is, Mr. Nash.
成年人的感情很复杂
Adult emotions are complicated.
其实青少年也一样
Turns out, teenage ones are too.
你怎么样 贝丝·安
How are you doing, Beth Ann?
她不肯说话
She won't talk.
没人能回避这个问题
How can anyone hope to get away with this?
政♥府♥将调用那些部门 动用什么资源
What agencies will be used? What resources?
重大新闻 巴拉德高中绑♥架♥事件
什么设备和技术呢 鲍勃
What hardware? What technologies? Bob?
理查德 答案是尽一切手段
The answer, Richard, is everyone and everything.
重大新闻 巴拉德高中绑♥架♥事件
甚至是目前尚未批准
Programs and technology will be brought into play that up
在国内使用的程序和技术
until this moment have not been authorized for use on U.S. soil.
我可以保证
I can guarantee you,
此时此刻肯定在调用某些...
that somewhere, something is being taken out of a box...
老大 他们果然还有别的监控手段
Boss, they do have something else in the air.
多重加密 像是监控平台
It's seriously encrypted. Some type of surveillance platform.
目标ID 未知
我破解不掉
I can't hack into it.
如果用这个查找我们 我没法阻止
If it's looking for us, there's no way I can stop it.
这会让联调局直接找上门
It's going to lead the FBI right to our door.
有谁的GPS没有取下来
Did we miss a GPS locator in any of those children?
我们仔细检查了
We were thorough,
不过如果太小
but if it's small enough
或是低辐射设备 就可能漏掉
or a low emissions composite, it's possible.
手♥机♥流量
声音分♥析♥
关键字分♥析♥
无人监控平台 卫星通讯722.387
估计23分钟后会锁定我们
I make 23 minutes before they have a lock on us.
目标ID 未知
靠 还真是
Damn, that's right.
过去十年 政♥府♥在高科技战争上
Three trillion dollars spent on high tech warfare
砸了30亿 现在全在追着你
over the last decade and now it's all aimed at you.
你笔记本里计划这个了吗
Something in your book for that?
当你被判死刑之后
What's your little girl gonna be thinking about her daddy
你的女儿会怎么想
when he's sitting on death row?
是不是考虑离开这里
Maybe we should think about getting out of here?
为什么要离开
Why would we think about doing that?
告诉她她父亲怎么样了
Just tell her how her father is.
可以吗
Can you do that?
至少能做到这点吧
Can you at least do that?
只是出来告诉吉布森先生的女儿
Just come out here and tell Mr. Gibsons' daughter
她父亲没有事
if her father is going to be okay.
有点人性好吗
Can you just be a human being?
究竟哪个才是你 吉布森先生
So which one are you, Mr. Gibson?
是外面那个为女儿不惜一切的爸爸
The one I saw out there, desperate for his daughter's love
还是手握笔记本的这个绑匪
or the one in here with that computation book?
跟你没关系 你该操心的是
That's no concern of yours. What should concern you
我女儿不在计划里
is that my daughter is not in here,
而你在
and you are.
手♥机♥流量
声音分♥析♥
关键字分♥析♥
无人监控平台 卫星通讯722.387
监控无人机快锁定位置了 长官
Surveillance droone's supposed to lock on that place, sir.
我要把人♥质♥都救出来
I want the hostages rescued in the helicopters.
我不想被他们牵着鼻子走了
I want the rules turning.
一找到他们的位置
As soon as we get that location,
就派人过去
they're good to go.
22分钟
22 minutes.
那里 他在那
There. He's over there.
把我发给你的代码输入系统
Enter the code I've sent you, into the system.
-输入了会怎么样 -你能再见到你儿子
- And what happens when I do? - You will see your son again.
他们自以为掌控了局面 可是没有
They think that they have control, Mr. Roth, but they don't.
现在不是了 快按键
Not anymore. Push the button.
安全系统重载
快点
Do it, now.
快按
Push the button.
罗斯先生 罗斯先生
Mr. Roth! Mr. Roth!
你是来抓我的吗
Here to arrest me?
为什么
Why?
-你做了什么 -我不知道
- What have you done? - I don't know.
发送停止信♥号♥♥
系统错误
系统错误
锁定位置了吗
Do we get a location?
没有
No.
无人机模型
...国♥家♥安♥全♥局...全国委员会主席...
... the NSA ... the head of the National Council ...
跑 安东 快跑
Go Anton, go now!
老兄 你有什么问题
Dude, what is your problem?
你怎么就不能乖乖躺在路上
Why couldn't you just lay on that road?
我是巴拉德高中的学生
I'm from the Ballard School.
安东·罗斯 我被绑♥架♥了
Anton Roth. I've been kidnapped.
-你解决他了吗 -是的 解决了
- Did you get him? - Yeah. I got him.
-报♥警♥了吗 -报了
- 911? - Mm-hmm.
-跟他们说你是谁了吗 -说了
- Did you tell him who you are? - Mm-hmm.
我还以为你不是那种
I thought you weren't the type of person
以意志驱使自己行动的人
who wills himself to do things?
我想今天是的
Today, I guess I am.
你好
Hello?
请告诉联调局
You tell the FBI
我们会保持通话状态
that we're gonna leave this line open
好让他们追踪我们的位置
so they can just go ahead and track us to here.
我从楼下那家伙的身上拿了个对讲机
I took this walkie off that guy downstairs.
不论谁在另一端 我们都要谈一谈
We're gonna have a little chat with whoever's on the other end.
不论是谁[宾格]...在另一端
Whomever... is on the other end.
这里是特勤局特工马库斯·芬利
This is Secret Service Agent Marcus Finley
不论是谁 你都听好了
speaking to whomever's listening.
你派来追踪我们的人已经死了
The man that you sent after us is dead.
想要收尸 跟着信♥号♥♥过来就行
You want to come for the body, just follow this signal.
我♥干♥掉他之前 他问我我有什么问题
Just before I killed him, he asked me what my problem was.
我的问题就是你们绑♥架♥了孩子们
My problem is you took kids,
都是儿童
children.
什么样的人才会那么做
What type of person does that?
臭虫
A bug,
这种臭虫必须被踩死
a bug that needs to be stepped on.
也必须被阻止
And stopped.
你就是我的问题 现在我也是你的问题
You're my problem and now I'm yours.
他没法活着听到这些回答
He wasn't alive to hear the answer to that question,
但我认为你会想知道
but I thought you'd want to know.
他要是杀了我的兄弟
If he killed my brother,
我让他生不如死
I'm gonna make him hurt before I kill him.
是的
Yes,
我是臭虫
I am a bug.
我一直都清楚这点
I've always known that about myself.
但今天
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表