剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
Boss, GPS shows Senator Yarrow on the move.
梅森·亚罗参议员
家长
-沃尔斯在哪儿 -正往东走
- Where are the Wirths? - Heading east.
-跟他们的联邦局护卫队呢 -紧跟在后面
- And their FBI escort? - Right behind them.
十英尺外一辆车 坐着四位探员
Four agents in one car about ten feet back.
打开一条安全线路
Open a secure line.
喂
Yes?
你带着背心吗
Do you have the vest with you?
是的 在我的手提箱里
We do... in my briefcase.
你们要去的地方
Where you are going,
在那里我们就不能交流了
we will no longer be able to communicate.
只有你们在那里
It will just be you
做你们该做的
and what you need to do.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白 你个王八蛋
We understand, you son of a bitch.
我们会按你所说的做
And we'll do whatever you want us to do,
但联邦局就跟在我们后面
but the FBI is right behind us.
我们怎么才能甩掉他们
How do you expect us to lose them?
五分钟内 护航的联调局人员会被
In five minutes, your FBI escort will be detained
当地警♥察♥拦下
by local police.
你们继续开就行
You will keep driving.
在杰佛逊街300街区
On the 300 block of Jefferson,
马路西边
on the west side of the street,
有一辆白色的雅阁
you will find a white Accord.
发动它 钥匙在座位下方
Unlocked, keys under the seat.
丢下你们的车
Leave your own car.
用那一辆
Take this one.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
别忘了把背心带上
Remember to bring the vest.
求你了 一定还有别的办法
Please, there must be another way.
沃尔斯太太 请告诉您的丈夫
Mrs. Wirth, please tell your husband
您作为一位母亲现在的想法
what you, as a mother, understand by now.
我们只能这么做了
There is no other way.
-进入华盛顿警局了吗 -是的
- Are you into D.C.Metro PD? - Yes.
我可以自♥由♥调配警♥察♥
I've taken over police dispatch.
但只有30秒
We have 30 seconds.
下命令吧
Then do it.
各单位
All units.
各单位 请注意
All units, please be advised.
巴拉德事件的绑匪开着被盗的黑色汽车
Ballard kidnappers driving stolen black SUV,
华盛顿
政♥府♥车牌号♥SG3874
government plates SG3874,
正向东开往科德尔
heading east on Cordell.
各单位 嫌疑犯持有武器 十分危险
All units, suspects are armed and dangerous.
请拦下并进行拘留
Stop and detain.
继续开
Just keep driving.
是这么回事
Here's how this works.
允许你有限制地调查
You will be allowed limited access
尚未公布的消息
to facts not released to the public.
有限制的吗
Limited?
总统办公室给你的权限并不能完全通行
It was not an all-access pass the Oval Office got you.
但你可以查询
You can ask about anything having to do
与其他家长有关的信息
with the other parents in Amber's class.
其他家长也被绑匪利用了
Well, other parents were used by the kidnappers.
我想知道他们都被要求做了什么
I want to find out what the other parents have done.
我能问问原因吗
Well, may I ask why?
他们的孩子都回来了 我女儿却没有
They got their children back, and I have not.
摩根·罗斯让一架无人机坠毁了
Morgan Roth helped bring down a surveillance drone.
林德大使帮助绑匪获得了...
Ambassador Rind was forced to allow access to...
机密情报
...classified information.
什么情报
What information was that?
需要我给总统夫人打电♥话♥吗
Do I need to call the First Lady?
大使也不知道是什么情报
The ambassador didn't know what it was,
所以你的问题 不是关于家长的
so your... question does not concern a parent.
还有想问的吗
Anything else?
有 我需要你拥有的
Yes, I need a file of everything you have
一切关于家长的情报
that does concern a parent.
菲奇女士
Ms. Fitch,
我们都没办法
what can you do with it
你能做什么呢
that we can't?
我的人手比你的多四倍
I have four times your employees,
其中有6000名博士
a full 6,000 of which are PhDs,
预算也是你的十倍
and ten times your budget.
所以 我自认为比你强一点
So, I imagine, quite a bit.
是哪一对
Which ones?
地区警署收到指令说联调局的探员是绑匪
Metro PD was alerted that our FBI agents were the kidnappers.
八个单位做出回应 把我们的人拦下了
Eight units responded, pulled our guys over.
之后就跟丢了沃尔斯夫妇
By the time it was sorted out, the Wirths were gone.
过来
Over here.
这有东西
I found something.
炸♥弹♥背心
A bomb vest.
一开始 亚罗参议员不见了
First, Senator Yarrow goes missing
现在沃尔斯议员也不见了
and now Congressman Wirth.
为什么是他们
Why those two?
权限
Access.
他们都能够安全进入国会大厦
They both have secure access to the Capitol Building.
通知奥尔森 我们必须封锁国会大厦
Call Olsen. We need to lock down the Capitol.
行了 用餐时间
All right, meal break!
快走 用餐时间 走
Let's go! Meal break! Move!
我离开这里之后
When I get out of here,
一切都会不同了 对吗
nothing will ever be the same, will it?
对 一切都会改变
No. Nothing will ever be the same.
所有事都会围绕着
It will be about what happened here,
谁离开了 谁没能离开 谁死了
who got out, who didn't, who died.
看看他们的所作所为
What they did to us.
安珀 我了解你
Amber, I know you.
你没必要让这些影响你的生活
You do not have to let this be your life.
但事已如此
But it is.
已经开始影响了
It's already started.
你手很漂亮
You have good hands.
但我不是个好人
But I'm not a good person.
我最近遇到不少更糟的
I've met a lot worse lately.
休息时间结束了
Break time is over.
安珀
Amber,
你觉得我的手如何
what do you think of my hands?
等等
Wait.
邓恩 绑匪一整天都在耍我们
Dunn, the kidnappers had us chasing our tail all day.
先是在学校 然后又是国会大厦
First the school, now the Capitol.
感觉不太对劲
Something's not right.
华盛顿
沃尔斯夫妇在哪甩开联调局的
The Wirths ditched their FBI escorts where?
就在这
Right here.
从巴拉德高中出发 但偏离了国会大厦
From the Ballard School, that's heading away from the Capitol.
他们在哪找到康妮·弗莱彻的车
Where'd they find Connie Fletcher's car?
这里 也离国会大厦很远
Here. That's headed away from the Capitol Building, too.
所以如果从巴拉德高中出发
So if you start at the Ballard School,
经过他们换车的地方
head past where they ditched their cars
继续向前 是要去哪
and keep going, what else is out that way?
兰利
Langley.
中情局在那
That's CIA.
芬利 沃尔斯和亚罗都是
Finley, Wirth and Yarrow both sit
情报委员会的委员吧
on intelligence committees, right?
是的 没错
Yeah, they do.
所以他们能进入中情局大楼
That gives them access to the CIA building.
之前我们发现了中情局黑牢
That black site we found was CIA.
人♥质♥之一是中情局前分♥析♥员
One of our hostages is ex-CIA.
现在又有两名家长有权进入中情局大楼
And now we have two parents with access to the CIA building.
最近总是离不开这三个字
We sure see those three letters a lot lately.
-没错 女士 -别喊我"女士"
- Yes, ma'am, we sure do. - Don't call me "ma'am."
这是对你表示尊敬
It's a term of respect.
不 警♥察♥们用这个来称呼
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表