剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
所有信息都在联调局的安全服务器上
Yeah, all the information is on the secure server in the FBI.
如果要给他看我们目前掌握的有关资料
If we want to show him what we have on the kidnapping,
我们就得带他进联调局
we have to take him into the FBI.
若怀德纳的人发现
If Widener's people find out
我们已经抓到他了 他们会杀了梅格的
we took him into custody, they will kill Meg.
你带他去联调局
Okay, you get him into the FBI.
你给他看我们目前掌握的所有资料
You show him everything we have on the kidnapping.
确保不要被人发现 好吗
Just make sure no one sees you, okay?
我带他去
I get him there?
那你去干什么
And what will you be doing?
我要去救我的姐姐
I'm gonna get my sister.
邓恩
Dunn?
你不带克莱伦巴奇去交换会发生什么
What happens when you show up to the exchange without Clarenbach?
我自有办法 我需要他的衣服
I think I have a plan. I am gonna need his clothes.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
她是我的姐姐 我要去救她
She's my sister. I'm gonna get her.
你利用他找到吉布森
You use him to find Gibson.
他绑♥架♥了自己的女儿
He took his own daughter.
什么
What?
若真的是吉布森 他绑♥架♥了自己的女儿
If it is Gibson, he took his own daughter.
他把自己的手指切了
He had his finger cut off.
当着她女儿的面
And he made her watch.
帮我把他的衣服拿来
Go, get me his clothes.
你去救梅格 我去找吉布森
Then you get Meg, and I'll get Gibson.
在室内监控系统恢复上线之前
We need to get all the hostages together in one room
我们得把所有人♥质♥都集中在一个房♥间
until our in-house surveillance cams are back on-line.
这是个大房♥子 我们现在什么都看不到
This is a big house, and we're blind.
不 这样他们就知道我们有多虚弱了
No, then they'll know how weak we are.
在摄像头恢复正常之前
Have your remaining men walk continuous rounds
让你的人保持不停地巡逻
until our cameras are up and running.
那你女儿怎么办
And what about your daughter?
要我们破门而入吗
We breach the door, take the room?
好了 要软的还是硬的
All right, easy or hard?!
最后的机会了
Last chance!
我们得把门打开
We have to open the door!
我们不能开门
We cannot open the door!
-你俩先走 -不行
- You two go. - No.
是我枪杀了他们的头目
I shot their leader.
我才是他们想要的
I'm the one they want.
这也正是你不能开门的原因 明白吗
Which is exactly why you cannot open the door, okay?
我爸的手指被切了就因为他试图抢枪
They cut off my dad's finger for trying to grab a gun.
你的所作所为会让他们杀了你的
They will kill you for what you did.
我杀了赫斯特
What I did was kill Hurst.
赫斯特
Hurst!
他比我的父亲还要像一个父亲
He was more of a father to me than my own dad.
而我却杀了他
And I killed him.
我用这把枪杀了他
I killed him with this gun.
你还是把枪放下吧 好吗 凯尔
Maybe you should put the gun down, all right, Kyle?
敲门怎么停下了
Hey, why'd the pounding stop?
他们现在想要做什么
What are they gonna do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
不 不要破门
No. We don't breach.
我不愿冒这个险
I won't risk that.
别管他们 开始巡逻吧
Leave them there, start your rounds.
我们从上层开始
We start at the top.
逐渐往下巡逻
Work our way down.
我们会再巡逻一遍的
We'd do it again.
什么时候才能恢复我女儿所在房♥间里的监控
When do I get surveillance back in the room where my daughter is?
没法恢复 我们根本没在那块儿装监控
We don't. We didn't put cameras in that part of the house.
攻击这里的人把他们打的真惨
Whoever attacked this place must've hit them hard.
如果想要逃出这里
If we're ever gonna get out of here,
现在就是个机会
this is our chance.
我的天
Oh, my God.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
绑匪死了四个
They lost four of their own.
我们得搜他们的身
We need to search them.
这些枪手
Those gunmen,
都配备有无线电♥话♥
they all had radios.
也许他们漏了一部在尸体上
Maybe they left one on a body.
我们得搜查他们
We need to search them.
真聪明
That's smart.
长官 有位家长可能有状况发生
Sir? We have a possible situation with one of the parents.
负责监视菲奇住所的探员还未报到
The handlers sitting on the Fitch residence haven't checked in,
他们也没有应答我的呼叫
they aren't responding to my calls.
派特警队和人♥质♥解救小队到菲奇住所
Get SWAT and HRT to the Fitch residence.
很可能又有一位家长卷进了任务之中
We have a possible parent mission in play.
一旦你们发现梅格·菲奇的行踪
The second anyone has eyes on Meg Fitch,
立刻通知我
I'm to be informed.
邓恩探员还没有报到
Agent Dunn hasn't checked in?
没有 长官
No, sir.
不过和她搭档的特勤局特工
But the Secret Service agent she was working with
七分钟前刚刚刷♥卡♥进入了楼里
just used his keycard to swipe into the building seven minutes ago.
只有芬利没有邓恩
Finley and not Dunn?
是的 长官 只有芬利
That's right, sir. Just Finley.
找到他 带他来见我
Find him and bring him to me.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
这是目前为止吉布森利用过的家长
These are the parents Gibson has used so far.
这里有什么我们没注意到的规律吗
Is there a pattern here that we're missing?
没有吧 我看不出来
Uh, no. Uh, I don't see one.
这些是他的目标
These are the targets he's gone after.
都和怀德纳相关 但这你已经知道了
Well, they're all Widener-related, but you know that already.
再看看
Look again.
看资料 然后告诉我你的想法
Look at this, and tell me what you see.
这里信息太多了
This is a massive amount of information.
这是巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥里关的两名士兵
These are the two soldiers we took out of the Pakistani Embassy.
是 赛耶和霍金斯
Yes, Thayer and Hawkins.
他们是计划的一部分
They're part of the program.
怀德纳的暗♥杀♥小队
Widener's hit team.
他们现在在哪儿
Where are they now?
我上次见到他俩时
Last time I saw them,
怀德纳打算把他俩拱手让给吉布森
Widener was going to let Gibson take them.
怀德纳为什么要那么做
Why would Widener want that?
好让他俩杀死吉布森
So that they would kill Gibson.
长官
Sir?
芬利特工刚登陆了绑♥架♥案的数据库
Agent Finley's logged into the kidnapping database.
从哪儿登陆的
From where?
马上就能查出来
One second, and I can tell you.
吉布森受到攻击的话
If Gibson was attacked,
可能现在正虚弱
he could be weak.
就算虚弱 他也比你聪明
Even weak, he's smarter than you.
等等
No, wait.
回去
Go back a screen.
就是这里
Yeah.
我认识这地方
I know that.
芬利 数据库 登陆地点
找到了
Got him.
他在服务器房♥
He's in the server room.
去请芬利特工上来
Go invite Agent Finley up here.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
就是这里吗
This place?
吉布森就把孩子们关这里吗
This is where Gibson's holding the children?
被释放的孩子们回忆出来的
Based on the recollection of the released kids.
你认得吗
You recognize it?
认得 我和吉布森去过
Yeah, I was there once with Gibson.
他真精明
He's smart.
你们找不到的
You'll never find it.
这地方在哪儿
Where is it?
我们现在得谈谈条件了
Now we need to discuss a deal.
你想加入证人保护计划
You want Witness Protection,
-我可以提供 -你这是逗我吗
- I can give you that... - You must be joking.
进证人保护计划怀德纳会找到我的
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表