剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
It's not illegal to pay a ransom.
但是对探员撒谎是违法的
But lying to a federal agent is.
我告诉你所有真♥相♥了
I told you everything.
他们给你打的那个电♥话♥吗
The phone they called you on?
钱被拿走了的事
The man took it with the money.
你只得到了安珀的照片吗
Amber's photo was all you got?
是的
Yes.
苏茜 2500万的赎金不算什么
Susie, all our kids are worth more than $25 million.
他们想要现金支付
They wanted cash from me.
现金只是暂时的
Cash is for now.
但我为他们接下来要做的事买♥♥了单
I just paid for whatever they're gonna do next.
我道歉
Okay.
道什么歉
Okay what?
卢克是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, Luke is a dick.
一直都是
All the time.
那你们怎么成了朋友
Then how come he's your friend?
不知道
I don't know.
好像一直都是朋友
Just kind of always has been, I guess.
原来你的生活是这样的
So that's how you live it, huh?
顺其自然
It is what it is.
肯定挺不错的
Must be nice.
好吧 我懂了
Oh. I get it.
-懂什么 -你跟他们一样
- Get what? - You're one of those people who thinks
通过我的生活环境判断我这个人
they know me because of where I live.
这没什么
That's cool.
我只是想道个歉 看看你怎么样了
I just wanted to say I'm sorry and see how you were doing.
现在无所谓了
But whatever.
超级男孩
Super boy.
我并不是靠食品券来生活 只是...
I'm not living off food stamps or anything. It was just that...
你对爸爸的问题很敏感
You got issues with your dad
卢克触到你的底线了
and Luke pushed the button.
你们俩怎么了
What was that about?
我也不太清楚
I'm not really sure.
贝丝·安 没有人会付我们的赎金
Beth Ann, no one's paying our ransom.
当无人机飞回来时...
When that drone comes back...
我知道
I know.
或许是我们唯一的机会
May be our only chance.
你怎么还在这
How come you're still here?
我正在调查事因 倒是你怎么还在这
I'm working on what happened. How come you're still here?
我妈在跟我爸的律师谈话
My mom is talking to my dad's lawyer.
伤口好了吗
Did you get stitched up?
是啊 又健壮如牛了
Yeah. Good as new.
知道你搭档为什么朝你开枪了吗
You figure out why your partner shot you?
别跟别人说 我想是有人强迫他的
Between us, I think someone made him do it.
我的直觉而已
But it's just a hunch.
胃比脊髓拥有更多神经细胞
The stomach has more nerve cells than the spinal cord,
所以直觉是有科学依据的
so there is a scientific basis for gut feelings.
"gut feelings"直译为"腹部的感觉"
这是什么地图
What's with the map?
几天前朝我开枪的那个人
The man that shot me spent an hour here
在这待了一个小时 没有向搭档透露行踪
the other day without telling his partner what he was doing.
能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
那天你倒在路上 怎么会选择我
Out on that road, how come you picked me?
为什么选择救我
Why was I the one you saved?
只有你离我最近 安东
You were the only one I could get to, Anton.
-但是... -不要觉得抱歉
- But, look... - Don't feel bad.
我一般都是被剩下的
I usually don't get picked for stuff.
安东 巴基斯坦大使的孩子也在车上吧
Anton, the Pakistani ambassador had a kid on that bus, right?
对啊 叫阿齐兹 怎么了
Yeah. Aziz. Why?
巴基斯坦伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国大使♥馆♥
你该走了
Now you need to go.
我不想离开你
I don't want to leave you.
事情发生的时候你不能在这
You can't be here when it happens.
也不能在附近待着
You can't be anywhere near.
等结束了再回来
Come back when it's over.
结束之后我们的儿子需要你
Our son will need you when it's over.
刚才你说到关于我爸爸的事
That thing you said about my dad,
我的敏感点
my issues...
为什么那么说
why'd you say that?
来这之后你就没跟他说过话
You weren't talking to him when you got here.
在这种情况下很难做到
That's pretty harsh considering the circumstances.
我知道你觉得我是富家子弟
And I know you think I'm a golden boy,
但我和我爸的关系也是一团糟
but I got a pretty messed up relationship with my dad, too.
超级男孩
Super boy.
我说的是"超级男孩" 不是"富家子弟"
I said "Super boy," not "Golden boy."
所有人都下来
Everyone in here and down.
现在
Now!
-你姐姐想要什么 -她做了点儿傻事
- What did your sister want? - She did something stupid.
我让另一个探员去处理了
I'm having one of the other agents deal with it.
-想跟我说说吗 -不想
- You want to tell me about it? - Nope.
我想搞清楚为什么赫斯特处理私事
I want to figure out why Hurst took his personal time
能处理到巴基斯坦大使♥馆♥
a block from the Pakistani Embassy.
你正在离开美国
你正在进入巴基斯坦共和国
巴基斯坦伊♥斯♥兰♥共和国大使♥馆♥
4点15分将有一大批敌对势力
At 4:15, a large hostile force
进入大使♥馆♥
will enter your embassy.
你必须在那之前完成任务的第二部分
You must accomplish the second part of your mission before then.
你儿子非常想念你
Your son misses you very much.
联调局来询问阿齐兹的事了
The FBI have come about Aziz.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有两人在外面等着
There are two in the waiting room.
大使先生
Mr. Ambassador,
能跟你谈谈吗
may we have a word?
可以 请进
Yes. Please come in.
一切都还好吧
Is everything okay here?
这段时间压力很大
It has been a stressful time.
大使先生 根据你的安全日志记录
Mr. Ambassador, according to your security logs,
特勤局特工赫斯特曾来见过你
a Secret Service Agent Hurst came to see you.
是的 他来和我讨论巴士之旅
Yes, he... came to speak with me about the bus trip.
那种事情
That would be something
他可以直接告诉你的安保人员
he would speak to your own security about.
没有必要当面说
There'd be no need to see you in person.
我也觉得很奇怪
I thought it was odd.
你确定你不用坐下吗
Are you sure you don't want to sit down?
你的脸色不太好
You're not looking well.
大使先生 赫斯特特工来过之后
Mr. Ambassador, at any time after Agent Hurst came to see you,
你是否在办公室内发现过一部手♥机♥
did you find a cell phone in your office?
这部手♥机♥无法以其他任何方式
A phone which your own security would not have allowed
-通过安检设施 -你们可以走了
- through any other way? - You need to go now.
这部手♥机♥也会给你下达指令
A phone upon which instructions were issued to you?
你的表情我之前见过
I see you have a look on your face that I've seen before.
一位家长为了他的孩子被迫去做某事
The look of a parent being forced to do something
他的表情和你一样
for his child.
这里是巴基斯坦共和国的神圣领土
This is sovereign territory of the Republic of Pakistan;
你没有权利乱来
you have no authority here.
你们必须离开
You need to go.
华盛顿中♥央♥的外国领土
Foreign territory in the middle of D.C.
想在美国当局眼底下藏东西
If you want to hide something from American authorities,
这里是最佳的选择
this would be the place to put it.
芬利 关上门
Finley, lock the door.
大使先生 你想让我们离开却不叫人
Mr. Ambassador, you want us out but you haven't called security.
为什么
Why?
拜托了
Please...
你们得帮帮我
you need to help me.
帮你干什么
Help you do what?
帮我杀了这个人
Help me kill this man.
-救命 救命 -救救我们
- Help! Help! - Help us!
求你们救救我们
Could you please help us!
救救我们
Please help us!
你们俩
You two.
背对着墙
Backs against the wall.
这就是你要找的闹事者
You were looking for the troublemakers; there they are.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表