剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
The most important parent mission is still to come.
一定要让那个家长知道失败的代价
That parent must know the price of failure.
谁在那里
Who's there?
吉布森先生
Mr. Gibson?
你是绑匪的一员
You're... You're one of the kidnappers?
那并不是梦
It wasn't a dream?
我不想这么做的
I did not want to do this.
你的父母失败了 金
Your parents failed, Jin.
求你了
Oh. Please.
求你了 不要
Please, please, don't.
求你了 你没必要这么做
Please. You don't have to do this.
不
No.
我必须要这么做 你知道吗
I do have to. Don't you see?
是他们逼我...
They made me...
他们逼我做的
They made me do it.
受影响的区域正在恢复中 长官
The region is recovering, sir.
网络系统正在重新上线
Network systems are coming back online.
电力网也已重建
The power grid has been restored.
医院正在恢复正常
Hospitals are returning to normal.
紧急服务的通讯系统也已恢复
Communications for emergency services are back up.
所以我们的特工没有白白牺牲
So we didn't burn our agent for nothing.
长官 牺牲见成效了
No, sir. The sacrifice paid off.
你的队伍正整装待发
Your team is packed up
我们可以回归正常运作了
and we're returning to normal operations.
什么时候恢复对绑匪的网格搜索
When does the grid search for the kidnappers resume?
搜查小队已重新调遣入该区域了
The units are already redeploying back into the field.
我们会找到孩子们的 长官
We're gonna find the kids, sir.
总统先生
Mr. President?
艾比·赫斯特来了
Abby Hurst is here.
长官 我不认为赫斯特特工参与了绑♥架♥事件
Sir, I don't believe Agent Hurst was a part of the kidnapping.
至少不是自愿的
Not of his own free will.
艾尔·赫斯特
Al Hurst?
绝不可能
Not a chance in hell.
我们俩都知道
You and I both know that.
但是现在
But now...
我们得告诉艾比我儿子杀了她丈夫
we got to tell Abby my son killed her husband.
艾比
Abby.
谢谢你的到来
Thanks for coming.
不
No.
艾比
Abby...
我丈夫死了吗
Is my husband dead?
我一直害怕自己会成为英雄的遗孀
I was always afraid I was gonna be a hero's widow.
那不会发生的 对不对
That's not what happened, is it?
求你了
Oh... please.
找到我的女儿
Find my daughter.
你们两位干得漂亮
Fine work, both of you.
谢谢 总统先生
Thank you, Mr. President.
我得收拾今天的残局
I have to clean up today's disaster.
今天听到的事我可不太高兴 加布
I'm not happy with what I heard today, Gabe.
咱们还没谈完
Our conversation's not over.
找到我的儿子
Find my son.
找到他们所有人
Find all of them.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
随着国家电网的恢复
As the national grid continues to come back online,
总统发表了一项声明
the president issued a statement
今天的系统故障
that the government of China was not responsible
中国政♥府♥没有责任
for today's system failure.
当问及有未经证实的消息称
When asked about the unconfirmed reports
此事与巴拉德高中绑♥架♥案有关时
that this was connected to the Ballard kidnapping,
白宫发言人的回答是"无可奉告"
White House spokesmen replied, "No comment."
搜索网格已恢复
Search grids are back up.
我们正在接近人♥质♥的地点
We're closing in on the hostages' location.
我想跟你们一起进去
I want to be there when you go in.
你会的 这是你应得的
You will be. You've earned it.
局长 你得看看这个
Director? You should see this.
互联网上传来的 长官
It came over the Internet, sir.
所有的新闻媒体都看到了
Every news outlet has it.
好的
Okay.
那就是沃尔斯议员拿的视频
That's the video Congressman Wirth had.
他从中情局里拿出来的视频
The one he took from the CIA.
怀德纳
Widener.
你好 加布
Hello, Gabe.
你看到了吗
Do you see it?
看到了
Yes.
我来找你了
I'm coming for you.
趁你还可以的时候跟所爱的一切告别吧
Say good-bye to everything you love while you can.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表