剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
所以需要你们稍等一会
so I'm gonna have to ask you to hold up here for a little while.
为什么他们没有用无线通知我们
Why didn't the other car radio us?
你们跟另一辆车的特工是面谈还是无线交谈的
Have you spoke to the other agents in person or over the radio?
有东西
Movement!
赫斯特
Hurst?
第一天过得很不顺吧 贱♥人♥
Worst first day ever, huh bitch?
开门
Open the door!
快 快点
Go, go.
无服务
15秒后 一辆卡车会开过来
In 15 seconds, a truck is going to pull up.
你们全部下车 上那辆卡车
You are going to get off this bus and onto that truck.
谁不照做
Anyone who does anything different from that,
就会跟那个人下场一样
will end up like that man out there.
继续倒 继续
Coming through. Keep coming.
快点 下车
Come on. Out!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
赶紧下车
Hurry up. Let's go.
快走
Move!
走到卡车那边
All the way to the truck.
快点
Move.
快上去
Get up on it.
快点
Move.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go.
-继续 -快点
- Keep moving. - Move.
快上车
Get on the truck.
快走
Go!
小孩
Hey kid,
快走
let's go!
听见没有
Time to move.
站起来 我不是跟你说了吗
On your feet. What'd I tell you?
是哪个孩子
Which one was it?
一个小胖子
Little fat one.
安东·罗斯
Anton Roth.
我们需要这孩子
We need that one.
你马上去处理
I need you to handle it.
坐下
Sit down!
-你得跑起来 -我在跑啊
- You have to run. - I am running.
你得跑快点
You have to run faster.
我已经尽力了
This is as fast as I run.
我的步伐很短
I have a very short stride.
你别哭了
You have to stop crying.
-你叫什么名字 -安东
- What's your name? - Anton.
别哭了 安东 不然会被听到
You have to stop crying, Anton. That sound will carry.
我停不下来 因为我太害怕了
I can't stop crying, because I'm afraid.
你说了会被听到之后 我就更害怕了
And you tell me why to stop, and it makes me more afraid.
特勤局特工呢
And the Secret Service agents?
还有两个行踪不明 这个艾伯特·赫斯特
Two still missing. This one, Albert Hurst,
已经在特勤局待了18年
been with the Secret Service 18 years.
简直是特勤局里的神话
Guy's a legend in the service.
负责保护总统的儿子
Runs the protective detail for the president's son.
今天上午 他挑了这个新人
He put this man, Agent Marcus Finley,
马库斯·芬利特工 跟他一起行动
a rookie, in his car this morning.
出发之前赫斯特更改了行车路线
Hurst rerouted the bus just before departure,
遇袭之前 赫斯特让另一辆车先走
sends the lead Secret Service SUV ahead just before the attack,
遇袭两分钟后
then 2 minutes after the attack,
他联♥系♥特勤局总部 汇报一切正常
called in an all-ok to Secret Service dispatch.
所以赫斯特是这群人的内线
So Hurst worked this from the inside,
也许那个新人也是
maybe the rookie too.
禁止特勤局参与此次调查
We lock Secret Service out of this investigation.
不能给他们任何线索
We give them nothing.
我负责跟总统汇报情况
I can brief the President.
我要你去学校一趟
I want you out at the school.
我们请了家长过来 希望你来处理
We're getting the parents together and I want you on that.
你那位神乎其神的姐姐也会在场吧
Your master of the universe sister is there, right?
她女儿也在车上 所以...
Her daughter was on that bus and...
我可不想听你说什么
And I don't want to hear any
"情绪太过激动难以胜任工作"
you're too emotionally close to do your job clearly crap
就因为你外甥女也在上面
because your niece is on that bus.
那些父母不信任权威人士
Those parents out there don't respect authority,
因为他们觉得自己才是权威人士
because they think they are the authority.
我们需要他们开口
We need them to open up
而你姐姐可以帮助我们
and your sister gives us access.
我们早已不交谈了 长官
We're not on speaking terms, sir.
那就现在开始交谈
Now you are.
这是命令
That's an order.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
贝丝·安
Beth Ann.
你醒了
There you go.
你没事的
You're okay.
他们可能给我们使用了镇定剂
I think they gave us some sort of tranquilizer, but the...
现在药效正在减弱
the effect is wearing off.
没事的 没事的
It's okay. You're okay.
伊恩哪去了
Where is Ian?
大家都在这里吗
Hey. Everybody here?
不是
No.
安东不在
Anton is missing.
他们为什么把安东带走
Why would they take Anton?
不是他们干的
They didn't.
他被那个中枪的人带走了
That man who was shot took him.
我们上了卡车之后
We were already on the truck,
我看到他把安东带走了
but I saw him take Anton.
芬利吗
Finley?
那个新人
The new guy.
赫斯特开枪打了芬利
Hurst shot Finley.
就那么开枪打了他
He just shot him.
这太混乱了
That is so messed up.
让我们尽量保持冷静
Alright, let's just try to stay calm.
-保持冷静 -我嘴好疼
- Stay calm? - My mouth hurts.
老兄 你知道到底发生什么了吗
Dude, are you at all aware of what's going on?
那个应该保护凯尔的人
The guy who's supposed to protect Kyle
开枪打了另一个应该保护凯尔的人
shot the other guy who's supposed to protect Kyle.
然后我们又被下了药
Then, we got dosed.
没有人嘴巴疼吗
Does anyone else's mouth hurt?
纳什老师说得对 卢克
Mr. Nash is right, Luke.
恐慌对我们没有好处
Panic isn't gonna help anyone.
班长 我觉得你现在可以歇歇了
I think you can stop being president of the class now.
这里没有人嘴巴疼吗
Does anyone else's mouth hurt?
天哪
Oh my God!
纳什老师 他们对我们做什么了
Mr Nash, what did they do to us?
拜托了 大家一定要冷静
Please, let's try to stay calm.
去你的吧
Heck with that.
我要离开这
I'm outta here.
你做得很好 安东
You did really good, Anton.
无网络服务
没有信♥号♥♥
No signal.
我们得找到一片空地
We gotta find a clearing.
大声念出来
Read. Out loud.
整件事情将很快结束 不会有人受伤
This will all be over soon. No one will be hurt.
如果有任何特殊的饮食需求 请讲出来
If there are any special dietary needs, please speak up.
你们可以使用一楼的任何一间房♥间
You may use any of the rooms on the first floor of this house.
门窗都已密封并且安了警报
The doors and windows have been sealed and alarmed.
所有的房♥间已经被监控
And the rooms are monitored
你们的电♥话♥也已被没收
and your phones have been taken.
你们不可以五个人以上一起行动
You may gather in groups of no more than five people.
你们其中有些人的父母曾...
Some of your parents have had tra...
你们其中有些人的父母曾把跟踪装置
some of your parents have had tracking devices
植入到你们的皮肤或者...
implanted under your skin or in your t...
牙齿里
teeth.
我们已经把这些装置拆掉
We have removed these devices.
我们尽可能做到谨慎
We tried to be as careful as possible.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表