剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
Why did he stop working for you?
项目出问题了
The project went bad.
我不能让公♥司♥受到牵连
And I had to keep my company clean of it.
乔纳斯已经牵扯其中
Jonas was connected to it
所以我断绝了我们的关系
so I severed that relationship.
断绝了
Severed...
和乔纳斯的关系
the relationship with Jonas.
你丈夫知道你和他上♥床♥了吗
Does your husband know you're screwing him?
不 他不知道
No, my husband doesn't know.
保护了你自己 却危及安珀
To protect yourself, to jeopardize Amber.
在你做过的所有事情中
Of everything you've ever done, of all the things you've taken,
这是最糟的
this is the worst.
苏茜 直到昨天我才知道
Susie, I didn't know about this until yesterday.
那你准备怎么办
And what were you planning on doing about it?
我采取了应对措施
I did something about it.
我追踪到了他
I tracked him down.
他已有消失六个月了
He's been off the grid for about six months,
但我找到了他的妻子
but I found his wife.
苏茜 我知道你不相信我
Susie, I know you don't trust me,
但我所做的一切 都是为了安珀
but everything I've ever done, I've done for Amber.
你把我们都吓坏了
You had us all scared.
你感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
还好
I think okay.
只是有点累
Just tired.
你需要休息
You should rest.
吉布森先生 我梦到你跟他们是一伙的
Mr. Gibson... I dreamt you were one of them.
他们听你的指挥
They listened to you,
你给他们下命令
and you told them what to do.
很疯狂 是不是
Crazy, right?
现在通知奥尔森
Now we tell Olsen.
不
No.
不
No?
芬利 你跟我说过关于搭档的事
Finley, what you said to me about me and partners, I...
我想说的不是那个
That's not what I want to say.
我想说的是
What I want to say is.
我们要找到那些孩子
We need to find those kids
所以你要知道真♥相♥
so... you need to know the facts.
好的
Okay.
安珀不是梅格的女儿
Amber isn't Meg's daughter.
继续 你能做到的
Keep going. You can do it.
我能做到什么
I can do what?
你想相信我 那就相信
You want to trust me, then trust me.
接着说 你能做到的
Go ahead. You can do it.
说吧
Say it.
安珀是我的女儿
Amber is my daughter.
要是联调局发现了
If the FBI finds out about that,
他们会停你的职
they'll have your badge.
对
Yep...
是这样
they will.
所以这就是咱们俩之间的秘密
So this stays between you and me.
好的
Okay.
现在通知奥尔森
Now we call Olsen.
现在通知奥尔森
Now we call Olsen.
"Take Control" by Kodaline
♪Take control of who you are♪
我不该逼你的
I shouldn't have pushed you.
叫赫斯特出来是吗
Into calling out, Hurst?
♪Stay the same don't let them change you♪
知道真♥相♥对我更好
It's better I know the truth, right?
♪Take control of who you are♪
♪'Cause ain't nobody gonna save you♪
你 出来
You! Now!
那一定是克莱伦巴奇的妻子
That must be Clarenbach's wife.
♪Take control of who you are♪
你们家人可真能破坏我的家庭
Your family has a real thing for wrecking my home.
先是你姐姐 现在又是你
First your sister, now you.
♪When the world is getting stranger♪
♪Take control of who you are♪
进来吧
Come on in.
亲爱的 我不知道你做了些什么
Honey, I don't know what you had to do,
但是作为奖励 他们允许我们通话了
but they're letting us talk to u as a reward.
贝丝·安来了 我们为你感到骄傲
Oh, here's Beth Ann. We're really proud of you.
♪Stay the same don't let them change you♪
你要坚强 她来了
Stay strong. Here she, here she is.
是你妈妈
It's your mom.
妈妈
Mom?
我不敢相信我真的在和你通话
I can't believe I'm actually talking to you.
♪But when it comes apart♪
我很想你
I miss you so much.
♪When it comes apart♪
♪You start again♪
♪And open up your heart♪
♪Take control of who you are♪
所有人
Everyone...
去死
die!
现在
Now!
♪Take control of who you are♪
你磕了吗
Hey. Are you using?
你想要什么
What do you want?
♪When you looking in the mirror♪
你有什么
What do you got?
♪Underneath the skies♪
♪You will see a little clearer♪
♪Take control of who you are♪
头儿
Boss?
我妻子今天做了可怕的事
My wife did a horrific thing today
♪When the world is getting stranger♪
所以我们才能黑进怀德纳的手♥机♥
so that we could get into Widener's phone.
♪Take control of who you are♪
为了保护我们的女儿 她才那么做的
To protect our daughter-- that's why she did it.
♪Show the people what you're made of♪
你应该可以
So tell me you were able to
监听怀德纳的安全通信了吧
monitor Widener's secure communications.
可以了
I was.
♪And when it comes apart♪
他会发现我们黑进去了 然后关闭它
He'll figure out we've been in there, and shut it down.
那时一切都晚了
By then, it'll be too late.
士兵们到哪儿了
So where are the soldiers?
♪When it comes apart♪
♪Just start again and open up your heart♪
怀德纳让中情局医疗运输队开往这个坐标
Widener called a CIA medical transport at these coordinates.
他们要开往黑牢
They're headed to a black site.
请给他们发送新的坐标
Send them new coordinates, please.
♪Take control of who you are♪
设备的路线改变了
That equipment route change.
那就改变路线
Then change the route.
♪When it comes apart♪
告诉科兹他们朝他那去了
Let Koz know they're heading his way.
♪When it comes apart, you start again♪
♪Open up your heart♪
你觉得我们会怎么样
What do you think's gonna happen to us?
♪Take control of who you are♪
-因为我们运走了士兵吗 -对
- For taking those soldiers? -Yeah.
中情局也在那家诊所里配了特工
The CIA had an agent in that clinic.
他们没立场给我们试压
They are in no position to press on this.
邓恩 看看这个
Dunn, look at this.
这是那两个士兵
These are those two soldiers,
乔纳斯·克莱伦巴奇和弗朗西斯·吉布森
Jonas Clarenbach and Francis Gibson.
这两个家伙
These are the two guys
会在特区杀害无辜的人
who are gonna kill innocent people in DC.
所以 吉布森是人♥质♥还是绑匪
So is Gibson a hostage or the kidnapper?
路上有根电线出问题了
Downed power line up ahead.
你们得停一会儿
Gonna hold you fellas up here just a minute.
♪And when it comes apart♪
♪And when it comes apart, you start again♪
目标解决
Enemy neutralized.
♪Open up your heart♪
士兵已到手
The soldiers are secure.
你得到他们了 头儿
You have them, boss.
这样她所做的
Then it was worth it...
♪Take control of who you are♪
才值得
what she did.
这才值得
It was worth it.
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表