剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表
Get Director Widener on the phone.
求你了
Please...
别逼我执行这个任务 长官
Don't make me do the mission, sir.
那是管♥理♥员♥教你的吗
Housekeeper teach you that?
问你问题呢
Asked you a question.
我母亲
My mother...
她教我的
she taught me.
如果她知道了
And what would she say,
你和老师的事 她会怎么说
if she knew about you and the teacher?
安珀
Amber?
安珀 看着我
Hey, Amber, look at me.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 不 我感觉不太好
No. No. I don't think I am.
你在发抖 出什么事了
You're shaking, what's wrong?
那个看守 高个子那个
The guard. The tall one.
他们说如果我们遵守规则
They said if we follow the rules,
没人会受伤
no one would get hurt.
那是假的
That isn't true.
他就不遵守规则
He doesn't follow the rules.
我们得保护自己
We have to protect ourselves.
那要怎么做
How do we do that?
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你为什么那样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
哪样
Like what?
跟你认识我似的
Like you know me.
我是...不...我没有
I'm, I don't. I-I wasn't.
中情局清理封锁了大门
The CIA just cleared the main gate.
他们出动了多少人
How many of them were there?
多到我们无法阻止
Too many for us to stop.
他们有法庭命令
They have a court order.
你们为什么要阻止他们
Why would you want to stop them?
这些士兵是我们找到绑匪的线索
These soldiers connect us to the kidnapper.
如果中情局带走他们 我们的线索就断了
If the CIA takes them, our connection is lost.
我杀了一个试图带走他们的人
I killed a man who tried to take them.
你也杀了一个人
You killed a man too.
现在我们不能失去那条线索
We can't lose that connection now.
中情局把这些人藏起来了
The CIA had these guys in a hole.
他们要是被中情局带回去 就再也不可能见到了
They take them back, no one will ever see them again.
这点你也清楚
You know that.
是你负责配备生物防护设施的吗
You equipped for biohazard containment here?
装备齐全了 怎么了
Fully equipped. Why?
我该走了
I should go.
我很抱歉 加布
I am so sorry... Gabe.
请更新进度
Update, please?
我已经破解了两层加密
I'm past two layers of encryption.
再给我20分钟
20 more minutes
我就能完全进入怀德纳的手♥机♥
and I will have full access to Widener's handset.
你要黑他的手♥机♥吗
You're hacking into his phone?
他们在让怀德纳进去前查过你家了
They scanned your house before they let Widener in.
我的工作是教他们完成工作
My job was to teach them their job.
他们尽管把那里给拆了吧
They could take that place apart board by board,
也不可能找到我安的设备
and they'd never find the equipment I planted there.
你要他待在你家里
You want him to stay in your home.
她都要杀他了 他怎么还会待在那里
Why would he stay after she's tried to kill him?
因为 我很清楚怀德纳想要什么
Because... I've always known what Widener wanted.
我妻子也知道他想要什么
And my wife knows what he's always wanted too.
现在该怎么办
Now what?
你不是一个人 贾尼斯
You're not alone, Janice.
我知道你是这样想的
I know you feel that way.
但你不是
But you're not.
远程访问启动
还记得那次弗朗西斯情况恶化
Remember when things got bad with Francis
你不得不离开那座房♥子吗
and you had to leave the house?
我们最后还是挺过去了 不是吗
We made it through that, didn't we?
我那时就想着你
I thought about you then.
如果跟你在一起
What it would be like
那会怎么样
being together with you.
你不是一个人
You know, you're not alone?
再给我点时间
I need more time.
如果他现在走 我们不可能做到
If he leaves now, we'll never get it.
我已经进入怀德纳的手♥机♥
I'm into Widener's handset
搜索一切跟那些士兵有关的信息
and am searching for anything having to do with the soldiers.
你以为我想这样
You think I wanted this?
我不想这样
I didn't want this.
我不希望我辛苦创建的生活被剥夺走
I didn't want the life I built taken from me.
我不想把我的家人和这些孩子们置入危险境地
I don't want to put my family or these children in danger.
我不想跟我热爱的部门为敌
I don't want to wage war against the agency I love.
这一切都让我很痛苦
All of these things cause me pain.
而最有效的治愈方法
But the most effective way to deal with pain,
就是坦然接受
is to embrace it.
那样的话 你就不会被压制了
That way... it has no power over you.
你这可是绑♥架♥
This is kidnapping you know.
带走我和两位病人 这可是绑♥架♥
Taking me and these two patients is kidnapping.
我知道 这种事经常发生
Yeah. There's a lot of that going around.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phone.
我们要救他们
And we're saving these guys.
你知道在他们再次醒来前
You are aware that the people you're trying to keep out
你试图甩掉的那些人就会闯进来吗
will get in before these guys wake up again?
所以你要跟着我们
That's why you're coming with us.
跟着你们去哪
Coming with you where?
你可能会想要保护自己的眼睛
You might... want to cover your eyes.
你想自己调查吗
You want to do this on your own?
你想要找到安珀
You want to find Amber?
那告诉我你要找的那个人
Then tell me about the guy you're looking for.
在你手下工作过的那个人
The man that used to work for you--
你说发生了些可怕的事情
you said something horrible happened then...
所以他离开了 是什么事
and that's why he left. What was it?
我没有问
I didn't ask.
因为你不想知道
Because you didn't want to know.
非常可怕 是吗
It was that bad, was it?
乔纳斯·克莱伦巴奇
菲奇女士 我有重大发现
Mrs. Fitch, I've got a hit.
贝丝·安 怎么了
Beth Ann, what's going on?
别这样
Don't do that.
刀片去哪了 贝丝·安
Where's the blade, Beth Ann?
怎么
Why...?
你想要保护我吗
You want to protect me?
如果你想为我做点什么
If you want to do something for me,
就让你的特勤局特工过来告诉我
get your Secret Service agent out here
我爸爸怎么样了
and tell me how my father is.
告诉我们廖金怎么样了
Tell us all how Jin Liao is.
你对赫斯特的判断是错的
You're wrong about Hurst.
他是坏人 凯尔
He's a bad guy, Kyle.
如果他是坏人 我早就知道了
I'd know if he were bad.
或许你只是不擅长认清别人
Maybe you're just bad at reading people.
他和他们是一伙的 凯尔
He's one of them, Kyle.
接受现实吧
Accept it.
怀德纳正离开屋子
Widener's exiting the house.
很快他就不在监控范围内了
He'll be out of range shortly.
他手♥机♥中的原始数据导出已完成
Raw data dump from his phone is complete.
启动四级解码程序
Initiate level four decryption.
准备解码
中情局远程控制端口
中情局会从联调局手里带走这些士兵
The CIA is gonna take those soldiers from the FBI.
然后我再从中情局手里带走他们
Then I'm gonna take them from the CIA.
他那边就先这样
I'm done with him.
亨特利
The Huntley...
样式的工具刀有六段刀片
model 4711 utility knife comes with six blades.
这把有四段 第五段在垃圾堆里
This one has four. The fifth one's in the trash.
而第六段不知所踪
The sixth one's unaccounted for.
去主室 去主室
Main room. Main room.
所有人都坐下来
Everyone, sit down!
其中一段刀片不见了
剧集 | 绑架危机(2014) | 导航列表