We'll say they're here to do their training."
她知道我有问题
She knew I had an issue.
我没法告诉她真♥相♥
I couldn't tell her the truth,
完整的真♥相♥ 因为
not the complete truth, because...
我喜欢自己的工作
I love my job, and...
因为我被困住了
because I was trapped.
你是说就像我
Like me, you mean?
就像很多人
Like a lot of people.
我有过片刻的软弱
And I had a moment of weakness.
我现在还有
And I'm still having it.
但这并不代表我是个坏人
That doesn't mean I'm a bad person.
我认为我的团队中没有任何人会说我是个
I don't think any of my team would ever say that I'm a...
坏人
a bad person.
我认为他们也不会这么说你
And I don't think they'd say that about you, either.
所以我才在这里 杰
That's why I'm in here, Jay.
穿着大衣
In my coat.
这就是我想说的
That's what I'm saying.
我不知道
I didn't know.
真的
Genuinely.
我需要钱 兄弟 我不会说谎 但是
I needed the money, mate. I'm not going to lie. But...
但他们打电♥话♥给我 在我离开多佛之后
But then they called me, didn't they? After I left Dover.
谁
Who?
他们在海关有人
They got some guy in Customs.
那人会从内部给他们通风报信 然后他们发短♥信♥给我
A bloke on the inside tipped them off and they texted me.
他们说"你的车被标记了
They said, "Your lorry's been flagged.
他们要去找你让你停车了"
They're coming off to you to pull you over."
所以你确实弃车了
So you did abandon?
我必须这样
I had to.
我必须这样
I... I had to!
最后一次 杰
One last time, Jay.
为了我个人
For my sake, personally,
也为了你自己 因为只有这样才能帮到忙
and even more so for yours 'cos it's only gonna help...
你把卡车丢在哪了
Where did you leave that truck?
-提醒你一下 -有一条路
- Just to remind you--- - There's a road.
叫教堂路
Called Church Lane.
应该是B级公路
It's a B-road. I think.
往上开一百米后有两个门 停车带那里
There's two gates about 100 meters up. A lay-by thing.
我停在那里了
I left it there,
-在树下 -温妮莎
- under some trees. - Vanessa.
长官 我们有地点了
Ma'am, we have the location.
你确定吗
You sure?
他们找到了 那辆卡车
They found it. The trailer.
我们找到了
We've got it.
里面是空的
It's empty.
清空了 没有人存在的迹象
Cleaned out. No sign of human occupancy.
所以就这样
So that's it.
我们起诉他 海关会帮忙措辞
We charge him. Customs will help with the wording.
"协助走私违法物品"什么的
"Assistance in the smuggling of illegal substances" or similar.
我想道个歉
I want to apologise.
如果之前你我之间有点紧张
If things got tense between you and I,
我想以之为底线
I, uh... I want to draw a line under that.
-你把你的人叫出来 -嗯
- You'll call your man out? - Yes.
我把他叫出来 你就可以起诉了 不过
I'll call him out and you can press your charges then, but...
稍等一下
give it a minute.
我
I...
我想删除那段关于我知情的事
I want to delete the bit about me knowing.
什么意思 删除
How do you mean, delete?
我不想让别人认为我知道雨果喝酒
I don't want people thinking that I knew about Hugo's drinking.
他们不会的
They won't.
你没发现吗 雨果根本没录音
Didn't you see? Hugo never started the recording.
-我去 -不 应该我去
- I'll go. - No, I should go.
不不 让保罗去
No. No, let Paul.
好
Alright.
你去哪 主管
Where you going, guv?
去损坏证据
To tamper with the evidence.
怎么
Alright?
你之前说的话我很欣赏
I like what you said earlier.
那你得缩小下范围了
You're going to have to narrow it down a bit.
关于我们问自己一个艰难的问题那里
About us lot, asking ourselves the difficult questions.
那个啊
Right, that. Yeah.
我们以后可能没有这样的机会了
We may never get to do this again.
我们所有人
All of us.
所以必须是现在
So it has to be now.
去邀她喝一杯
Ask her for that drink.
-但是她可能不 -但是 没有但是
- But she might not-- - But, no buts.
后面有垃圾桶
There's some bins out the back.
-你介意 -不 我不介意
- Would you mind... - No, I don't mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
事实上 主管
Actually, guv...
娜塔莉
Natalie...
能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
我只是
I was just...