OK. You are really interesting, but please...
我不... 我要走了
I'm not going... I'm going to go.
我很叛逆的 这里暗藏着一个疯狂的我 真的
I am rebellious. There's a crazy Fred in here. Serious.
是吗 说来听听
Yeah? Shock me.
上学的时候我在桌子上画画
I drew on my desk at school.
你够狠啊
You wild, boy!
我把我妈妈特别喜欢的地毯上的穗剪下来
I cut the tassels off my mum's special rug.
太坏了
Mmm, dirty.
我经常从文具店偷笔
I regularly steal pens from Ryman's,
我还有一次用网球拍杀死了一只狐狸
and I once killed a fox with a tennis racket.
我们在室内做点叛逆的事行吗
Shall we do something rebellious inside?
-变得有点冷了 -再十分钟就好了
- It's getting a bit chilly. - Just ten more minutes.
-我们要干什么 -闭上你那俊俏的嘴 宝贝
- What are we doing? - Shut that pretty mouth, baby.
你说得对
You're right, you know.
偶尔歇一天是挺好的
It's good to take a day off, occasionally.
对了 狐狸那件事
Oh, by the way, the whole fox thing
比我刚才表述的复杂多了
was more complicated than I actually, er...
深呼吸
Deep breath.
鉴于他生前喜欢在这里撒面包屑
As he scattered breadcrumbs here throughout his life,
我们把他的骨灰也扬在这
so we scatter his life here.
再见 老爸
Bye, Dad.
我只是不确定她适合这份工作
I'm just not sure she's cut out for this job.
她的手♥机♥...
I mean, her phone...
铃♥声♥非常格格不入
Voice tone is really alienating.
而且她说话听起来像个
And she just sounds like...
罪犯
A criminal.
-你怎么回事 -他叫她"我的露露"
- What's up with you? - He calls her "My Lulu".
真是性感又不成体统
That's so hot and inappropriate.
你想让我换个人吗
Do you want me to get another temp in?
行 但别说是我的决定
OK. But don't say it was my decision.
-说得委婉点 -好
- And be subtle. - Sure.
你为什么不想让我在这工作了
Why don't you want me to work here anymore?
我想 什么
I do! I... What?
你说我声音像罪犯
You said I have a criminal voice.
抱歉 没说好
Sorry. Came out badly.
-我做错了什么吗 -不 杰西卡说
- Have I done something? - No, I... Jessica said something
不能带私底下的朋友到工作场合来
about not bringing outside friends into the workplace.
为什么 如果是你说的我也就理解了
Why? I mean, I'd understand if it was you,
毕竟我突然出现在你的生活中
like, I'm suddenly in your work and in your home and everything,
但杰西卡说这话很奇怪
but it's just weird that it was Jessica.
-我知道 -我都没怎么跟她说过话
- No, I know. - I mean, I've hardly even spoken to her.
她就是个...
She's just a...
贱婊
Whore.
想先吃饭吗 美女
Want to eat first, beautiful?
好啊 这么说我没被炒
Yeah, great. So I'm not fired?
对
No!
-好极了 -好 回头见 凯凯
- Great! - Great. See you, KK.
回头见 凯凯
See you, KK!
安东尼和她上过床吗
Have Anthony and her ever fucked?
还没 感谢上帝
No, thank God.
运气不好 当真吗
Bad luck, babe. Seriously?
对 这有什么不好
Yes! Why is that bad?
亲爱的
Honey...
每个人都会跟彼此上♥床♥
Everyone fucks everyone.
早晚的事
Eventually.
但那不是真的
But that's just not true.
你真逗
You are hilarious!
我知道
I know!
梅洛迪
Hey, Melody.
你的那什么怎么样
How was your...
没关系的
Oh, it doesn't matter...
不不 该死 怎么说来着
Non, non, putain... What's the word? Erm...
是你的大日子吧 该死...
It was your big day, non? Fucking...
-不 不重要 -提案
- No, no, it wasn't even... - Pitch!
-你的提案怎么样 -我...
- How was your big pitch? - Oh, I, erm... It was...
没关系 反正我也不想要了
It doesn't matter. I didn't want it anyway.
行吧
D'accord.
嗨
Hey.
你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
对啊
Yeah.
戴顶帽子干什么
Why are you wearing a hat?
不
Non!
不
Non...
不 科林 拜托
Non. Colin, come on.
加油
Courage!
有种点
Courage!
站住 站住
Arrete! Arrete!
科林
Colin!
科林
Colin!
不
Non!
不
Non!
回来 马上回来
Come back. Come back now!
弗雷德·帕蒂尼
他...
How...
他怎么去世的
How did he die?
被鸭子围攻
Duck attack.
天呐 就是在那个池塘边发生的吗
Oh, my God. Was that the pond where it happened?
睾丸癌
Ball cancer.
显然是家族基因
Runs in the family, apparently.
你检查一下我的 我就给你检查
I'll check yours if you check mine.
今天谢谢你陪我 弗雷德
Thanks for today, Fred.
弗雷德
Fred...
什么事
Yeah?
我们俩永远没戏
This ain't never going to happen.
明白吗
Ok?
嗯
Ok.
放松了
Relaxed?
对 爽爆了
Yeah, it's heaven.
谢谢你修好了浴缸 宝贝
Thanks for fixing the bath, baby.
爽爆了
It's heaven.
-你还好吗 -嗯 没事
- You OK? - Yeah, I'm fine.
真的
Really fine.
很放松
Really relaxed.
只是这里不让点蜡烛
It's just we're not allowed candles.
-宝贝 -嗯
- Baby. - Yeah?
你为什么让露露
Why did you make Lulu
给一个不存在的人送订书机
deliver a stapler to someone who doesn't exist?
他们说在那工作的没人叫那个名字
They said there was no one that worked there by that name,
而且那个名字看着就很可疑
and that the name looked suspicious
所以他们就拆开了 发现里面是个订书机
so they opened it and there was a stapler in it.
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Kate?
就是... 假如你们上过床
It's just if you had had sex,
哪怕一次 那样也许
at least once, then perhaps
你们对彼此的性♥欲♥就发泄掉了
you would have got it out of your system, or...
天啊
God!
跟露露做♥爱♥的想法
The idea of having sex with Lulu
过去一直并且永远
always has and always will
会让我的小♥弟♥弟♥缩回去罢♥工♥
make my penis want to go all the way back up inside.
就像爱抚我自己养大的猴子一样
It would be like touching up a monkey I raised myself.
这么说真毒
That's really mean.
-谢谢 -你为什么担心
- Thank you. - What made you worried?
就是
Just...
你知道的
You know.
每个人早晚都会和彼此上♥床♥
Everyone fucks everyone eventually.
但那不是真的
But that's just not true.
你去
You go.
安东尼
Anthony!
凯特
Oh! Kate!
你们有毯子
Have you got a blanket...
或者毛巾可以借给我吗
Or a towel that I could borrow?