我知道你们俩就像兄妹一样 是吧
I know you two are like siblings, right?
不会的
No, it's fine.
兄妹 对吧
Siblings... Right?
对
Yes.
听着 高♥潮♥主要是...
Look, the main thing about orgasms...
老天 我潮♥吹♥过
Oh, fuck's sake. I have jizzed.
我只是从没...
I've just never...
和安东尼喷过
With Anthony.
拜托别告诉他这事
Please don't tell him I told you.
-当然不会 -我不是想说我们不幸福
- 'Course. - I don't want it to mean we're not happy.
我知道
It doesn't.
但幸福的人会潮♥吹♥
Happy people jizz.
人人都有兴奋的点
Everyone has a thing.
你八成只是还没找到而已
You probably just haven't found yours yet.
继续摸索吧 别放弃
You've got to keep experimenting. Don't give up.
谢谢
Thanks.
我来这里其实是想拉便便
I did actually come in here because I need to poo.
好
Sure.
你干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
说嘛 告诉我
Come on. Tell me, like...
这一个怎么不适合我了
Why is this one not right for me?
是她太善良了 太成功了
Is she too kind? Too successful?
还是太有魅力了
Too attractive?
你鼻子上有颗鼻屎
You've got a bogey.
你知道你在忽悠我
I know that's not true.
去死吧
Fuck you.
快点 告诉我吧
No, come on. Please, tell me.
我觉得她适合你
I do think she's right for you.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
谢了
Thanks.
就是不知道你是不是适合她
I'm just not sure you're right for her.
你们都不能一起高♥潮♥
You don't even come together.
我告诉你 是指望你保密的
I told you that in confidence.
该死 露露
Aw, shit. Lulu...
我现在真的很幸福
I'm really fucking happy now.
我不觉得
I don't think you are.
别老想着跟萨姆上♥床♥
Stop trying to fuck Sam.
别给自己丢人了
You're embarrassing yourself
我也不希望他染上什么病
and I don't want him to catch anything.
两位 抱歉打扰惹
Hey, guys. Sorry to interruptaroo.
你知道那位叫弗雷德的小同志在哪吗
You don't know where I can find a little fella called Fred, do you?
-来啊 -不行 我跟你们压根不熟
- Go on! - No, way! No, I hardly know you guys.
我都能唱 你也能
Look, if I can do a song, then you can!
唱了还挺舒爽的
It's rather liberating.
对 唱功好不好没关系 重点不是那个
Yeah, it doesn't matter if you can't sing, it's not about that.
重点是真心话
It's about truth!
就他妈唱吧
Just fucking do it.
除非弗雷德给我个主题
Only if Fred gives me the topic.
我吗 我不知道 压力好大
Ooh, me? Oh, I don't know... I feel under pressure now.
-不如 -鸡♥巴♥
- How about, um... - Cock?
萨姆
Sam.
不如... 企鹅吧
How about... Penguins?
真不错
Lovely!
选得好 弗雷德
Excellent choice, Fred.
不愧是弗雷德
Classic Fred.
准备好了吗
Ready?
*我为你唱首企鹅的歌♥*
*I'll sing you a song about penguins and*
我... 天哪
I... Oh, my God.
别停下 很不错
Oh, no, no! It's good.
再来一次 再来一次
One more go, one more go.
-再来一次 -好吧 来吧
- Just do it again. - All right, come on.
嗨点 嗨起来
With groove, groove it.
*我也希望这首歌♥能献给企鹅们*
*And I wish that I could Sing about those penguins*
*但我的脑海里全是*
*But all that I have in my head, yeah*
*那支曲子 曲子*
*Is a tune, a tune, a tune*
*那支歌♥颂世上最美生灵的曲子*
*About the most beautiful creature in the world*
*看来我得把这首歌♥*
*So I guess I got to sing*
*看来我得把这首歌♥*
*So I guess I got to sing*
*把这首歌♥献给弗雷德*
*I got to sing about Fred!*
我想唱一首
I want to do one.
你不可能比过那首了
You can't beat that!
那首歌♥把我自己都惊喜到了
I think I surprised myself with that one!
哥要把你绑起来 小宝贝
I'm going to have to strap you in, baby girl.
怎么只有我喝醉了
Why am I the only ones drunk?
因为你谁的酒都喝
'Cause you drank everyone's wine.
萨姆 帮我一下 好吗
Sam, help me, would you?
-萨姆 -好
- Sam? - Yeah.
你跟露露...
So, Lulu...
-打得正火热 -她只是想气我
- Pretty full-on, yeah. - She's just trying to piss me off.
她不是真想和你上♥床♥
She doesn't actually want to have sex with you.
-她想的 -她不想
-She does. Mmm. -She doesn't.
她就是想
She does.
真不是
She doesn't.
-她就是 -我没时间跟你扯皮
- She does. - I don't have time to do this.
她不想
She doesn't.
她真的不想
She doesn't.
你能把那些拿进去吗
Can you carry those in?
我确定一下 你还是想上露露对吗
So, just to be clear... You still want to bang Lulu?
不 当然不
No! No.
很好 所以她现在不是禁区了吧
OK, cool! So she's not red zone any more?
-你想干什么就干什么 -真的吗
- Do what you want, man. - Really?
假的
No!
不过当然可以啦 但还是不行
But, yeah, sure. But no.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不 好了吗
No. Cool?
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you OK? - No.
那会让我忙上几个礼拜
That'll keep me busy for a couple of weeks.
然后... 科林
And then... Colin?
我想再多喝几口也没坏处
I suppose a drop more can't hurt.
然后我就把弗雷德拐到我在帕尔马的
Then I'm whisking Fred away to this lovely little villa
可爱小别♥墅♥
that I've got in Palma.
真浪漫
Aw, how romantic.
我们快吃完了吧
Are we nearly finished?
还没 都不准动
Nope, no-one move.
梅洛迪 弗雷德打我
Melody, Fred hit me!
弗雷德 再打一次
Fred, do it again.
快给我 真抱歉 威尔
Give me that. I'm so sorry about this, Will.
别把"发疯弗雷德"逼出来 行吗
Don't make crazy Fred come to town, OK?
衬衫被你毁了
You have ruined the shirt!
这是我的衬衫 我毁的是自己的衬衫 "发疯弗雷德"
It was my shirt! I've ruined my shirt. And "Crazy Fred"?
你真可爱
Oh, you're adorable.
别碰我 我一点都不可爱
Stop touching me. I'm not adorable.
我是个男人
I'm a man.
好啦 别显摆了 小傻瓜
All right, stop showing off, you little squid.
是我造就你的
I made you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
把衬衫还给我
Give me my shirt back.
-什么 -我觉得没这个必要吧
- What? - I don't think that's necessary, is it?
立刻
Now.
归你了
All yours.
好啦
Ok...
现在我们来玩
Now let's play...
"今晚谁会滚床单"游戏
"Who's going to have sex tonight?"
梅洛迪和科林
Melody and Colin!
-我们之间不是这么回事 -少来
- That is not what this is. - Oh, come on.
我们都看见你从梅洛迪房♥间溜出来
We've all seen you sneaking out of Melody's room
像只心满意足的小松鼠
like a satisfied little squirrel.
走吧 科林
Come on, Colin.
洛丽塔 别逃啊
Aw, Lolita, don't run!