Push harder! Push harder!
哥们 你闻起来像荔枝
Mate, you smell like lychees.
你吃很多荔枝吗
Do you eat a lot of lychees?
别再逗我发笑了
Stop making me laugh!
搞什么
Oh, what the fuck?
你们俩看起来挺温馨啊
Wow, you two look cozy.
我准备要上你的
I was going to fuck you.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我准备要上你的
I was going to fuck you.
该死 天啊 抱歉
Oh, shit! Oh, my gosh, I'm sorry.
这样看来 我该 我大概应该...
I guess in that case I should... I should probably...
你还好吗
You OK?
别再试图插♥我♥菊花了
Stop trying to bum me!
-你说什么 -该死的基佬
- Excuse me? - Fucking bender!
这话可不太友好
That is not nice.
是啊 被突然出现的
Yeah, well, neither is being
室友性侵犯也不太好
sexually assaulted by a surprise flatmate.
你可能心情不太好 朋友
I don't think you're very happy, mate.
-别说什么"朋友" -你还喊"宝贝"
- Don't say "Mate". - You say "Babe".
是啊 我是房♥地♥产♥经纪人
Yeah, well, I'm an estate agent.
我就该听起来像个娘们
I'm meant to sound like a twat.
你有什么借口
What's your excuse?
凯特不会好奇你在做什么吗
Won't Kate be wondering what you're doing?
她只会觉得我在抽烟
She'll just assume I'm smoking.
赌五英镑 我们下楼后她会闻我的口气
Fiver says she sniffs my breath when we go down.
-真同情你 -没关系
- Supportive. - It's OK.
我会说你是我的证人
I'll say you were my witness.
赌五英镑 如果你这么说 她会闻你的屌♥
Fiver says she'll sniff your cock if you tell her that.
-天呐 -抱歉
- Oh, my God. - Sorry.
但她索性在你老二上面吸大♥麻♥得了
But she might as well have weed on you down there!
别说了 好吗
Don't, OK?
有时你真的太过分了 露露
Sometimes you just take it too far, Lulu.
你刚才在楼下那德性 她就算表现得多疑点
She'd be well within her rights to be paranoid
也不能怪她
the way you behaved downstairs.
你我心知肚明我们之间没有什么
We both know there's nothing between us,
但我不准你开她玩笑 知道吗
but I won't have you taking the piss out of her, all right?
老天
Fuck's sake!
你真的 真的
I mean, you really, really
完全信了我的鬼话
fell for that hook, line and sinker.
-天呐 你真混♥蛋♥ -抱歉
- Oh, my God! You dick! - I'm sorry!
我居然还会被你骗到
I can't believe you still get me!
抱歉 但你的表情真的好好笑
I'm sorry but your face was hilarious!
有糖尿病 真够呛
Diabetic? That's intense.
-你为什么觉得我是同志 -你基气外漏好吗
- What made you think I was gay? - You are so gay.
你根本不了解我
You don't know me at all.
你一跳到我背上我就知道了
I know when one jumps on my back.
你真没礼貌 再说是你叫我那么做的
You are so inappropriate! And you told me to do that.
-你是基佬吗 -那你是吗
- Are you gay? - Are you?
你基爆了
You're so gay.
我听说你♥爸♥的事了 我很遗憾
I heard about your dad. I'm sorry.
嗯
Yeah.
我爸也去世了 当时我还很小 但...
Mine died too. I was much younger, but...
还是很痛苦
Hurts.
是的
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
好了 走吧 小蜜糖
Right, come on, treacle, let's go.
我们去赢下比赛
Let's win this thing.
撸管室
Wanking room!
她怎么知道我撸管室的事
How does she know about my wanking room?
-候诊室 -候诊室
- Waiting room? - Waiting room!
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
很抱歉我跟你调情太多了
I'm sorry I flirt with you too much.
但我可以喜欢你的 那不算数
I'm allowed to fancy you though, doesn't count.
你真的喜欢我吗
Do you though?
才怪 不过以前喜欢过 你可以留个念想
Nah. Used to, though. You can cling to that.
-现在是什么情况 -什么意思
- What's going on here? - What do you mean?
别装了 我们这辈子都没这么清醒过
Now, come on. We've never been more sober in our lives.
我现在想当个成年人 好吗
I'm trying to be an adult now, OK?
我是真的想知道你对我有什么感觉
I actually want to know how you feel about me.
我不在乎那会带来什么后果
I don't care about the shit-storm it could cause.
我不在乎凯特
I don't care about Kate,
反正她也很可能是拉拉
I mean, I think she's probably a lesbian anyway.
我就是要你承认
I just need you to admit
你和我调情 不是为了寻求刺♥激♥
that you don't just flirt with me for kicks.
好吗 好让我知道我没胡思乱想
OK? Just so I know that I'm not crazy.
滚吧你
Fuck off!
别闹了行吗 就认真这一会
Can you drop it, please? Just for a second.
-你让我很紧张 -坐下
- You're making me nervous. - Sit down.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do it?
-为了掌控权吗 -对
- Is it power? - Yeah.
但你绝对不会吻我 对吗
But you'd never actually kiss me?
我从14岁开始就一直想吻你了 宝贝
I've been trying since we were 14, baby.
放屁 那吻我啊
Bullshit. Kiss me, then.
故意卖♥♥骚
Tease!
你还有脸说
Coming from you.
-那你吻我 -你吻我
- You kiss me. - You kiss me.
-你吻我 -你吻我
- You kiss me. - You kiss me.
-露 你在吻我 -我知道
- Lu, you're kissing me. - I know.
你就是死不认输 对不对
You just won't lose, will you?
你还真吻我了
You actually kissed me.
是啊 那是...
Yeah, that was...
你不是真觉得凯特是拉拉 对吧
You don't actually think Kate is a lesbian, do you?
-当然不 -好
- No! - OK.
天啊 露
Oh, my God. Lu?
我真是个混球
I'm such a dick.
我绝对没想到你真的会... 露露 真的吗
I didn't think in a million years you would... Lu, do you?
-没事 没事 这没什么 -真不敢相信
- It's OK, it's OK, it's OK. It's fine, - I can't believe it.
-我知道你不能... -你是认真的吗
- I know you can't... - You're serious?
露 我从以前就一直爱着你
Lu, I have been in love with you...
我只是开玩笑 傻屌♥
I'm joking, you dick!
是哦 当然了 说得好 我也是
Oh, right. 'Course. Touche. Me too.
-我也是 -我也是
- Me too. - Me too.
很好
Good.
我还是去调整一下棉条吧
I should probably go and sort this tampon out now.
好
Good.
我不会跟你约会的
I am not going on a date with you.
-为什么 -你会生吞了我
- Why not? - You'll eat me alive.
有可能 没准你喜欢呢
Maybe. You might like it.
我们不试试 就永远都不会知道
If we don't try, we'll never know.
别当个没胆弱逼好吗
Don't be a scaredy-cunt.
这个词可不好
Oh, that is a horrible word.
这是我最喜欢的词
That is my favorite word.
说"逼" 我们就去吃晚饭
Say it, cunt, and let's get dinner.
-逼 上帝保佑 -很好
- Cunt! God protect me. - Yes.
美极了
Magnifique.
奖品在候诊室
The prize is in the waiting room!
闭上你可爱的小嘴 宝贝
Shut that pretty mouth, baby.
我们走
Let's go.
二位 龙舌兰来了
Hey, guys! Tequila!
老娘超有趣
I am fun!
别当个没胆弱逼
Don't be a scaredy-cunt.
我才不无趣
I am not anal!
-宝贝 -你说我不无趣
- Baby... - You say I am not anal!
你不无趣
You are not anal.
别以为我不知道
And don't think that I don't know that
因为乐子都是我制♥造♥的
because I make all the fun,
我没法一起玩乐
I can't have any of the fun
是因为我每次都知道奖品在哪
because I always know where the prize is!
我最有趣 知道吗