No! Yes! It's OK!
我把我家钥匙还给卡拉然后让她滚了
I gave Cara my house keys back and told her to budgie off.
我不敢相信这是我的家了
I cannot quite believe this is my home.
现在你是我们的一员了
You are one of us now.
是啊 看来没错了
Yes, I suppose I am.
科林
Colin!
晚上好
Good evening.
-谢谢 -把这个穿上
- Thank you. - Put this on.
不要 我的胸想要见识下这个世界
No! These are my boobs and they want to see the world.
对
Oui.
洗澡的时候再见识吧
They can see the world of the showers.
我想留下来
I want to stay!
不要 拜托不要
No, no, please!
我知道你在悼念你父亲
I know you've been grieving your father,
所以有时候会有点...
and that can sometimes make you act a little bit...
你小子挺混♥蛋♥的是吧
You're a bit of a prick, aren't you?
是啊
Yep.
-喜欢吗 -不喜欢
- Don't you like it? - No.
一点都不喜欢
Not at all.
可惜了
That's a shame.
因为我的小贱狗爱死了
Because my little bitch loves it.
别逼我 萨姆
Don't push me, Sam.
别这样
Just don't.
想来一炮吗
Want to fuck?
我不能
I'm not allowed to.
-来一炮吗 -来
- Want to fuck? - Yeah.
-好 我先尿个尿 -好
- OK. I'm just going to pee first. - Sure.
我听说过你
I've heard things about you.
我也听说过你
Well, I've heard things about you, too.
我听说你要脱♥光♥才能拉出屎
I've heard you can't poo unless you are completely naked.
我听说你以为德国是个大洲 所以
You know, I've heard you thought Germany was a continent so...
安东尼会不高兴的
Anthony's not going to like this.
安东尼不会知道的
Anthony's not going to know about this!
怎么了
What happened?
我在地板上拉屎了 长本事了
I shat on the floor and I grew some tits.
我不该让你在床上放屁的
I shouldn't have made you fart in bed.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我
Oh, I...
我知道你爱我
I know you do.
好吧
OK.
宝贝
Baby...
我觉得我一直在假装
I think I've been pretending.
什么 高♥潮♥吗
What? Orgasms?
别啊 那个不是解决了吗
Come on, I thought we'd nailed that.
我哭个鼻子什么的
With the crying and the...
不是 假装...
No. Pretending to...
什么
What?
假装爱上你
Pretending to be in love with you.
假装吃醋
Pretending to be jealous.
假装被你逗笑
Pretending to find you funny.
假装爱你
Pretending to love you.
对不起
Sorry.