我们开干吧
Let's fuck.
好啊
Fine.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I'm serious. - So am I.
那快点吧
Come on, then.
走吧
Let's go.
-好 -好
- Ok. - Yeah.
我为什么要这么做
Ask me why I did it.
我这么做是因为我不想让你受伤
I did it because I didn't want you to get hurt.
所以我把自己当成诱饵
So I put myself out there as bait.
任何好朋友都会这么做
Any good friend would do that.
打我 或者做点什么
Now hit me! Or something!
我不想打你
I don't want to hit you.
我吻了你男朋友
I kissed your boyfriend.
你让他知道 他究竟是什么人
You showed him for who he really is.
我吻了你男朋友
I kissed your boyfriend!
别冲我喊了
Stop shouting at me, please.
你就告诉我我是个混球 然后这件事就过去了
Oh, just tell me I'm a dick and let's be done with it!
不 萨姆
No, Sam!
我不想把这件事当成"你感觉混乱
I'm not going to end this by turning this into something
所以就这么做了"然后就让它过去
that you did, just because you're fucked up.
你并不混乱 萨姆
You're not fucked up, Sam.
你就是个戏精
You're a drama queen!
你想吻威尔吗
Did you want to kiss Will?
你想拆散我们吗 你想伤害我吗
Did you want to break us up? Did you want to hurt me?
还是你想让我问 你这么做是不是因为嫉妒
Or do you want me to ask if you did it because you're jealous?
因为你说不清对我的感觉
Because you're confused about how you feel about me?
因为你是基佬
Because you're gay?
你是想让我问你这个吗
Is that what you want me to ask?
去你的 我没那么女王
Fuck off, I'm not a queen.
我不是戏精
I'm not a drama queen.
我也不是女王
I am neither queen.
你想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
你不是我想要的 宝贝
You don't have anything I want, honey.
好吧 那晚安了
OK. Good night, then.
救命啊
Help!
我朋友要死了
My friend is nearly dead!
谁来帮帮我
Someone, help me!
我最好的朋友死了
My best friend is dead!
小姐 我有两个问题要问你
OK, miss, I have two questions to ask you
-作为医院流程的一部分 -好 没问题
- as part of the hospital thing. - Yes, of course.
以十分制算 你对科林的爱有几分呢
How much do you love Colin, out of 10?
十分的程度是如果他死了 你会随他而去
Ten is if you'd wear his skin if he died.
我觉得是六分吧
Six, I suppose.
很好
Tres bien.
第二个问题 你对不如科林性感的
Second question, how much do you love
你的新任布莱恩的爱有几分呢
your new, less-sexy Colin, Brian, out of 10?
你怎么知道布莱恩
How do you know about Brian?
-你醒了 -是的
- You're awake! - Yes.
醒了好一会了
For quite a while now.
亲爱的 发生了什么
Darling, what happened?
你当时想要自杀
You tried to kill yourself.
我是从你房♥间那扇坏掉的窗户掉了出去
I fell out of the dodgy window in your room.
她的房♥间
Her room?
-你们俩是... -不
- Are you two... - No!
很遗憾
Unfortunately.
科林 我不知道要对你说什么
Colin, I don't know what to say to you.
你是想要钱还是房♥子 还是...
Do you want money or the house or...
你不可能得到房♥子和钱
I mean, you can't have the house or any money.
但是告诉我你想要什么 我会解决的
But just tell me what you want and I'll sort it,
除非是房♥子和钱
unless it's those things.
我想再次赤着脚在我们的花♥园♥里行走
I want to walk in our garden in my bare feet again.
我们每周三下午会去练动感单车
We go spinning on Wednesday afternoons.
你可以那个时候来
You can do it then.
动感单车
Spinning?
天呐 你真的对这家伙很认真
Gosh, you really are serious about this chap.
-他懂园艺吗 -不懂
- Does he garden? - No.
那他到底他妈的能做什么
Well, what the fuck does he do, then?
科林 你这是在自取其辱
Colin! You're embarrassing yourself.
你就是个贱♥人♥
Well, you're a bitch.
她是谁 科林
Who is she, Colin?
她是... 我的...
She's... my...
她是我的梅洛迪
She's my Melody.
好吧
Well...
我的布莱恩正在车里等着
My Brian's waiting in the car.
我应该需要担心你吗
Should I be worried about you?
是的 非常需要
Yes, very.
-再见 卡拉 -再见
- Goodbye, Cara. - Goodbye.
见到你很高兴 梅洛迪
Nice to meet you, Melody.
再见 卡拉
Au revoir, Cara.
现在让我静静吧
Now, give me some peace.
我什么内衣都没穿
I'm not wearing any undergarments.
晚上好
Buenas noches!
-晚上好 -你见过安东尼吗
- Buenas noches. - Yes, have you seen Anthony?
-没有 -如果你见到他 告诉他我在这里
- No. - If you see him, tell him I am here!
他低血糖发作了
He had a hypoglycemic attack.
-糖尿病吗 -没错
- Diabetes? - That's right.
好的 能请你离开吗
OK, can you leave the room?
我觉得你现在让他压力太大
I feel like you're stressing him out.
逼着他直面自己的恐惧
Rubbing his face in his own fear.
他现在没有意识
He's unconscious.
是 但他还是能听见你 这个大家都知道
Yes, but he can still hear you. Everyone knows that.
滚开
Oh, fuck off!
我猜你今天肯定没吃东西
I bet you haven't eaten anything today.
还有那些压力
And all the stress?
天呐 我给了你太多压力 现在又要害死你
Oh, God, I've stressed you out and now I'm going to kill you!
我害死你了
I've killed you!
闭嘴
Shut up.
-我只想睡觉 -好的
- I just want to sleep. - Ok.
我很抱歉吻了威尔
I'm sorry about kissing Will.
我是个混♥蛋♥
I'm an arsehole.
我的小王子
My tiny prince.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你的女人凯特在这里
Your woman, Katie, is here.
她正在找你
She's looking for you.
那晚安了
Good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我不要再这样了
I'm over it.
我不要再胡闹了
Kidding around, I'm over it.
好吧
Ok.
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
-听着 不要... -别说这个
- Look, don't... - Shut up!
-我不... -别说这个
- I don't... - Just shut up!
你到底爱不爱我 露露
Do you fucking love me, Lulu?
你这么大老远跑来是要拆散我和凯特吗
Did you come all the way here to break me and Kate up?
你想跟我在一起吗
Do you want to be with me?
操
Fuck!
这会是一场灾难 对吗
This is going to be a disaster, isn't it?
我这里没有门
I don't have a door.
你不在楼上
You weren't upstairs.
你也不在
Neither were you.
凯特不是拉拉
Kate's not a lesbian.
-好的 -她也不想分手
- Right. - And she doesn't want to break up.
好的
Ok.
但是...
But...
什么
What?
直说吧
Just say it.
好吧
Ok.
我应该怎么办
What should I do?
我应该回到她身边 还是...
Should I get back with her, or...