还是...
Or...
我应该怎么办
What should I do?
回到她身边
Get back with her.
-真的吗 -百分之百
- Really? - Hundred percent.
-但是... -毫无疑问
- But... - Hundred percent.
好
Yeah.
好 谢谢你
Yeah. I guess, thanks.
不客气
No worries.
我就...
I'll just...
可以保守我们之间的秘密吗
Can we... just keep this between us?
-不想让她认为... -对
- Oh, don't want her thinking... - No.
好的 没问题
OK, cool.
好的
OK, cool, yeah.
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
嗨 瞌睡虫
Hey, sleepyhead.
你们有吃的吗
Haven't you got any food?
实在不行 我愿意吃你们嘴里的
I'll eat it out of your mouths if I have to.
早上好 安东尼正在做吃的
Morning. Anthony's making some.
我能喝一口你的咖啡吗 伙计
Can I have a sip of your coffee, mate?
别叫我伙计
Don't say mate.
好吧
OK.
亲爱的
Babe.
科林去哪了
Have we lost Colin?
他从我的窗户掉下去了
Oh, he fell out of my window.
凯特 你真的需要修好那玩意
Kate, you really need to sort that out.
-滚蛋 -让它掉去吧
- Fuck off. - Oh, let it fall.
反正这个地方一周后就要拆掉了
This place is coming down in a week anyway.
-我们接下来要去哪呢 -消防站
- Where are we all going to go? - Fire station?
-老人院 -巴黎
- Old people's home? - Paris!
我一直都想去法国
I've always wanted to go to France.
你们吃扑热息痛要水吗
Water with your paracetamol, anyone?
-要 谢谢 -要 谢谢
- Yes, please. - Oui, merci.
我要
Yeah. Oh, yeah.
靠
Shit!
-你没事吧 -你还好吗
- Are you OK? - Ca va?
-没事 没事 -还好 还好
- Yeah, yeah! - Yeah, yup!
只是来拿几个马克杯
Just grabbing a couple of mugs.
还有拿点糖
And some sugar.
完美
Perfect.
还有...
Oh, and, erm...
我一点都不蠢
I'm not fucking stupid.