Fred, I need to ask you to step outside.
你的检查结果出来了
Your test results have just come back.
马上 弗雷德
Now, Fred.
他们找到了个捐赠者
They've found a donor.
搞什么 太过分了
What? That was not cool.
我现在是专业模式
I am in professional mode.
-没事吧 -这冰沙怎么样
- Is everything OK? - How good is that smoothie?
棒极了
It's an amazing smoothie.
今天也会超级棒的 宝贝
That's what the whole day could taste like, baby.
我们俩畅游大伦敦 怎么样
You, me and The Big Smoke. What do you say?
混♥蛋♥才工作
Work's for jerks.
一般人不能这样直接丢下工作
People can't just walk out of work...
你不是一般人
You're not like people.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
你是我的英雄 来
You're my hero. Come!
安东尼
一起吃午饭吗 想谈谈
去购物了
Been shopping?
哪有 没时间去购物
Oh, God, no. No time for that.
就是帮客户买♥♥了些东西
Just something for a client.
行 今天一起吃午饭不
Cool. Hey, do you want to go for lunch today?
不了 抱歉
No. Sorry,
我还有个严肃又无聊的会要开
I have a very intense, boring meeting.
没关系
That's OK.
就是刚刚安东尼约我去餐馆
Just, Anthony asked me to go to the restaurant.
-我还想着我们可以一起去 -是吗
- I thought we could go together. - Oh, really?
天啊 我才想起来
Oh, my God, I just remembered.
你午餐的时候有个包裹需要送
You have to deliver this package over lunch.
很急
It's urgent.
-真对不起 -不 那...
- Sorry. - Oh, no, that's...
-真是完美 -好
- That's perfect! - Great.
我这就去拿
I'll just go and get it.
我去开那个无聊的会的路上顺便给你
I'll drop it off on the way to my boring meeting.
对不起
Sorry.
你好 这里是特别事件
Hello, Something Events...
抱歉 你好
Sorry. Ah, bonjour!
你为什么那么奇怪
Why are you being weird?
我不知道
I don't know.
露露 带科林过来见我
Lulu, just bring Colin to me.
他不会跟我走的
He'd never go with me.
他当然会了
Of course he will.
不行
I can't.
-我要跑腿 -什么
- I have an errand. - A what?
-跑腿 -什么
- An errand. An errand. - A what?
你换个词
You have to use a different word.
-什么 -有份活儿要做
- A what? - A little job.
好吧
Oh, so fine.
带他来见我 然后你忙你的活儿去
Bring him to me and then go away on your little job.
可以帮我做吗 新朋友
For me? New friend?
天啊 好吧
Oh, God. OK.
-去哪 -去安东尼的餐厅
- Where? - Go to Anthony's restaurant.
-我这就到 -那儿不行
- J'arrive. - No, not there.
女士 什么风把你吹来了
Madam, to what do I owe the pleasure?
我就是想消遣一下
Just wanted to hang out.
你把露露怎么着了
What have you done with Lulu?
杰西卡让她送包裹去了
Jessica made her deliver a package so...
她第一天来就让她午餐时间干活
Over lunch on her first day?
有点严苛了吧
Bit harsh.
-你好 -你好
- Hello! - Hi!
包裹送了吗
Did you deliver the package?
-你不是要开一个无聊的会吗 -是的
- I thought you had a boring meeting? - I do, yes,
但我过来就是想...
but I just popped in for...
打个招呼
To say hi.
好 我也是 我刚要去送这个
Oh, cool. Me too! I was just going to deliver this now actually.
我们不是要一起吃午餐的吗
I thought we were having lunch.
-你好 科林 -梅洛迪
- Hello, Colin. - Melody?
坏人
Bad.
-抱歉 是她逼我 -失陪了
- I'm sorry, she made me. - Excuse me.
你不该来这儿的 梅洛迪
You really shouldn't be here, Melody.
-你不是要开会吗 -对啊
- You have a meeting, non? - Yes.
你不留下来吃饭吗
Oh, you're not staying?
我真得去送这个了...
I really have to go and deliver this now so, erm...
待会儿见 祝好运
See you later. Best of luck.
包裹要送到哪儿
Where's the package for?
格林公园的卢埃林宅邸
Llewellyn House in Green Park.
我要往那附近送午餐 我帮你送
I do a lunch drop round there. I'll pop it in.
不用了 真的 别...
Oh, no, honestly. I mean, don't...
今天凯特基本上只给我安排了这一件事 所以
It's basically the only thing Kate's asked me to do today, so...
不 我来 你留下来 求你了
No, I'll do it. Stay, please. Please.
保证送到黛利拉·福杰娜图苏太太手中
Consider this safe in the hands of Mrs Delilah Forjenatuseu...
搞什么
What the fuck?
-你确定吗 -我...
- Are you sure? - Well, I...
太好了 能让露露吃你的午餐吗
Great. Can Lulu have your lunch?
-当然了 -太好了
- Sure. - Great!
你那无聊的会简直是太差劲了
Oh, so shit about your boring meeting.
真的差劲
Really shit!
真的差劲
Really shit.
能给我们上餐具吗
Can we please have some cutlery?
你们已经有了 伸出手来
You've already got it. Hold out your hands.
我们这里是无餐具餐馆
We're a no-cutlery restaurant.
这是对北非传统的
It's a contemporary interpretation
用手进餐礼仪的当代阐释
of the traditional North African hand-to-mouth dining etiquette.
我还是想要一副餐具
I'd rather just have some cutlery.
我们不给叉
We don't give a fork.
老板让我们这么说的
They make us say that.
很酷 谢谢
It's very cool. Thank you.
抱歉
I'm sorry...
什么 说话啊
What? Say something.
我好紧张
I'm fucking nervous.
那...好吧
So... OK...
你从哪儿来
Where are you from?
你认真的吗
Really?
你那份全凭裙带关系得来的
So, how does it feel to be grossly under-qualified for a job
基本上不够格的工作感觉怎么样
you've earned solely through nepotism?
感觉好极了
Mmm, yeah, feels fantastic.
露露 我们得...
Lulu, I think we need to--
我该回去了
You know, I should probably get back.
-万一还有另一个包裹 -露露 我...
- In case there's another package. - Lu... I...
在凯特那儿别搞砸了
Don't fuck it up at Kate's.
-我不会的 -还有买♥♥床被子
- I won't. - And get a duvet.
我不想看你敲我的门
I don't want you knocking on my door,
管我要一条毛巾当铺盖
looking for a towel to sleep on.
-好 我们到时候见 -我没爱上你
- Sure. I'll see you at the-- - And I'm not in love with you.
-我没爱上你 -好
- I'm not in love with you. - OK...
明白了吗
Is that clear?
待会儿见
I'll see you later.
我会继续和我的妻子和她的情人一起生活
I will continue to live with my wife and her lover
直到他们...
until they...
在你刮胡子的时候 在浴缸里做♥爱♥
Have sex in the bath while you're shaving your face?
这样是够过分 没错
That would do it, yes.
你应该跟我一起过
I think you should live with me.
就一小段时间
Just for a bit.
你应该喜欢当我的模特
I think you would like being painted.
我画你的小♥弟♥弟♥的时候会很慷慨的
I'd be generous with your penis.
我觉得这不... 我不...
OK. I don't think this... I'm not...
我又不想让你做奇怪的事
I don't want anything weird from you!
我想了解你 我想画你
I want to get to know you, I want to paint you,
我想跟你做♥爱♥
I want to make love to you.
我想当你的朋友 你想要什么
I want to be your friend! What do you want?
我想要叉
I want a fork!
那我就让你插
I'll fork you.
你真有趣 但求你