知名忘年恋电影女主角
天呐 我还是...
Oh, God, I think I'll, erm...
没事的 科林 你正经历巨大的人生变故
It's OK, Colin. You're going through a big life change.
必然会做出奇葩的决定
You're bound to make very odd decisions.
我听得懂英语的
I understand English, you know.
为什么大家反应这么大
Why is everyone freaking out?
他们是情人 随他们去啦
Zey are lovers. Let zem be!
他是不是很没礼貌 安东尼
Is zat offensive, Anthony?
他不是我的情人
He's not my lover!
他是我的缪斯
He's my muse!
我失陪了
Please excuse me.
多谢了
Merci.
-我提醒过你 他很容易受伤 -他是成年人
- I warned you he was fragile. - He's an adult.
但他刚像个小朋友一样气冲冲地走了
Well, he just stormed off like a little baby.
你的缪斯
Your muse?
我觉得非常有爱
Well, I think that's just lovely.
-我也是 -你才不这么想
- Me, too. - No, you don't.
就像艺术家的缪斯女神吗
Like an artist's muse?
太有爱了
Just lovely.
没错 他是
Yes, he is!
你们以为艺术家天天都能
You think meeting someone like Colin
遇见像科林这样的人吗
happens to artists all the time?
他付出非常多
He gives so much.
是啊 然后你就照单全收
Yeah, sure, and you just lap it up
然后甩到画布上
and just slap it on a canvas.
-你说什么 -"他的痛苦是如此美丽"
- Pardon? - "His pain is so beautiful."
你不过是利用他来放纵自己
You're using him to indulge yourself.
我放纵自己 那这是什么
I am indulging. And what is this?
那是一瓶4镑的红酒
That is a £4 bottle of wine.
我刚不是说了 这酒很贵的
What did I just say? That's expensive!
我们能不能都成熟一点
Can we all grow up for a second here, please?
你居然无法高♥潮♥
I can't believe you can't come.
如果惹你生气了 抱歉 梅洛迪
Sorry if I upset you, Melody.
你没惹我生气 你只是让我无聊
You don't upset me. You bore me.
你人生除了喝酒和手♥淫♥ 似乎没别的追求
All you seem to want to do is drink and wank and drink and wank.
至少我不用把别人的痛苦
Well, at least I don't have to wank other people's pain
撸到画布上
onto a canvas,
然后把它拍到别人脸上 美其名曰为"我的艺术"
and then shove it in people's faces and call it "My art."
至少我不用盯着别人悲催的裸体看
Well, at least I don't have to stare at other people's miserable,
才能有真切的感受
naked bodies to make me feel something.
太辣了
This is so hot.
这不正是你对科林做的事吗
Isn't that exactly what you're doing with Colin?
不好意思 我是不是该称呼他为你的缪斯
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, should I call him your muse?
或许凯特该试试盯着裸体科林看
Maybe Kate should try staring at a naked Colin
来得到人生第一次高♥潮♥
to help her orgasm debut.
我有过高♥潮♥
I have had an orgasm!
你们都痴迷于性♥爱♥ 真可悲
You are all obsessed with sex! Pathetic.
别这时候离席啊 这锅是重头戏
Don't walk out on this, this is the big one.
这叫咖喱飓风
This is the curr-icane!
我受不了了 哥们 我得帮她高♥潮♥
I can't bear it, mate. I'm going to have to make her come.
我有过高♥潮♥
I have had an orgasm!
这锅精心调配的混合咖喱
This is a very delicate mix
加入了三种非同一般 广受欢迎的香料
of three very unusual, sought-after spices.
这是我第一次成功做出来
This is the first time I've managed to make it.
光是腌制就花了三天 所以...
It takes three days to marinate so...
-那你高♥潮♥是什么感觉 -别烦她了
- What does it feel like, then? - Oh, leave her alone.
我们能不能都关注一下咖喱
Can we focus on the curries, please?
-你绝逼没有过 -她有
- You blatantly haven't. - She has!
我有过高♥潮♥
I have had an orgasm!
她只是没跟安东尼有过高♥潮♥
She's just never orgasmed with Anthony!
你能不能先别故意气人 露
Can we drop the wind-ups for a second, Lu?
好
Ok...
我要把现场所有的负能量都收集起来
I am just going to gather up all of this negative energy
然后放进这里
and I'm just going to pop it in here, OK?
别放进那里
Don't put it in there.
我花了三天才腌好的
I've spent three days marinating!
不
No!
天啊 真好吃
Oh, God, it's delicious.
来 宝贝 我们去睡觉吧 安东尼
Come on, baby, let's go to bed. Anthony.
-操 -我来收拾
- Fuck! - I'll do it.
我们第一次吵架
Our first fight.
嘿 我去给你倒杯水 好吗
G'day. I'm going to go and get you a big pint of water, OK?
弗雷德 你有杯子和布吗
Fred, have you got some cups and some cloths?
有的 这边
Yes. Sure. This way.
你的朋友都是疯子
Your friends are lunatics.
我知道
I know.
很诱人 爱笑鬼 但我已经很饱了
It's tempting, Chuckles, but I'm too full.
来嘛 把奶♥子♥掏出来
Aw, come on. Get your tits out.
我们不能
We can't.
抱歉
Sorry.
不
No!
我可以让你叫我弗雷德哦
I'll let you call me Fred!
开玩笑的
That was a joke.
我还以为你走了
I thought you left.
我也是
So did I.
你如果应付不了 就不必待在这里
You don't have to be here if you can't handle...
不
No.
我想待在这里
I want to be here.
我想当你画作里的痛苦
I want to be the pain in your paintings...
可以这么说
So to speak.
谢谢你 科林
Merci, Colin.
嗯
Yup.
还行
That's OK.
嗯
Yup.
嗯
Yup.
这真羞辱人
This is humiliating.
宝贝 不是的 我们只是得找到我们的...喜好
No, baby, it's not. We've just got to find our... Thing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不想...
I don't want to...
在你面前哭 但是
Cry in front of you, but...
不 没关系
No... That's fine.
也许我们就是得承认我们不...
Maybe we're just going to have to admit that we're not...
继续哭 别忍♥住
Keep crying. Don't stop crying...
-合拍... -爽
- Compatible... - Yeah!
-继续 -你和我
- Keep going. - Together.
想想那让你有多难过
Think about how sad that makes you.
继续哭
Keep crying!
哭 哭啊
Cry! Cry!
好爽 求你 哭啊
Oh, yeah! Please, cry!
你好悲伤 爽
Oh, you're sad! Yeah!
-你刚才... -是的
- Did you... - Yep.
我高♥潮♥了
Yeah, I did.