- She totally loves me. - No, I don't!
-你不爱吗 -我爱
- You don't? - No, I do.
很爱 我很爱他 爱死了
A lot. I love him so much, I could die.
-你来了 -是啊
- So you're here! - Yeah!
看看你 我太想你了
Fucking look at you! I've missed you so much.
甜妞
Sugar-tits.
别跟他说话 这是我发小
OK, no, don't speak to him. I grew up with her.
她是禁区 基本算是我妹妹
She is red zone. She's basically my sister.
你们看着很像
You guys look really similar.
-是啊 我想... -不 我不觉得
- Yeah, I guess we... - No, I don't think so.
我是萨姆 我棒极了
So, I'm Sam and I am amazing.
他是个变♥态♥
He's a pervert.
这位是梅洛迪 法国辣妞
This is Melody. She's a hot frog.
-她是老师 -我是艺术家
- She's a teacher. - I'm an artist.
凯特你已经认识了 她很矫情
And you've met Kate. She's really anal.
我才不矫情
I am not anal.
你们都住这儿吗
Do you all live here?
我们不是朋友 只是住同一层罢了
We're not friends. We just share a floor.
-你怎么来了 -我不知道
- What are you doing here? - Oh, I don't know.
我只是需要找个地方住
I've just got to find somewhere to live
然后我就好好和这家伙叙旧
and then I'm just going to be completely on top of this one.
我能把东西放下吗
Can I dump my stuff?
当然 我带你去看看♥房♥♥间
Sure, yeah. I'll show you round the wards.
等下 我们马上要开始寻宝游戏了
OK, I'm just about to start the treasure hunt.
我们很快[音似做♥爱♥]就回来
We'll just be a couple of secs.
"做♥爱♥"
"Sex."
好了 好了
Ok, ok.
萨姆和弗雷德一组
Sam and Fred.
弗雷德 她是谁
Fred? Who's she?
他和我们一起住 你这个白♥痴♥
He lives with us, you moron.
你好
Hi.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
乔什和维琪一组
Josh and Vicky.
好吧 宝贝甜心 你有鸡鸡 这是个大问题
OK, baby-cakes, your penis is a bit of a problem for me,
所以我们做游戏时只能假装那不存在了
so we're just going to have to forget that exists while we do this.
明白吗
Capisce?
-明白 -真是好姑娘
- Capisce. - That's my girl.
好了 各位 让...
OK, everybody, let the...
让我们开始寻宝游戏吧
Let the treasure hunt commence!
你怎么来了 露
What are you doing here, Lu?
-我想你了 -所以呢
- I missed you. - Yeah, and?
史蒂芬把我赶出来了
Steven kicked me out,
所以我离开了城里 四处旅行
so I left town, did a bit of traveling.
什么 你都去哪儿了
What? Where did you go?
主要在中部旅行
Mainly the Midlands,
但我在布里斯托尔待了一阵
but, I spent a bit of time in Bristol,
还挺刺♥激♥的
which was really intense.
别挡道 别挡道
Out the way, out the way!
露露宝贝 你想换搭档吗
Hey, Lulu-licious, do you want to, swap partners?
才不 你们俩简直天造地设
No way. You two are perfect for each other.
-你真放肆 我喜欢 -你别碰她
- You're cheeky. I like that. - Red zone?
-他挺性感 -不 并没有
- He's hot. - No, he's not.
这是新的
So, this is new.
对 这是我的尤克露露
Yeah, it's my uku-Lulu.
你会弹吗
Can you play?
*虽然我清楚 自己绝对不是拉拉*
*Even though I know I'm not a lesbian for sure*
*但我会看拉拉黄♥片♥*
*I sometimes get lesbian porn*
*而且真的真的真的让我欲♥火♥焚身*
*And it really, really really gets me off*
太棒了
Yes!
流浪汉
Homeless people.
*有时候我很难过 如果他们脸上生痂*
*I sometimes feel bad if they have scabs on their faces*
怎么了
What?
我感觉我的棉条滑出来了一点
I think my tampon just came out a bit.
我能帮你做什么吗
Can I do anything?
-是的 实际上 如果你可以... -好吧
- Yeah, actually, if you could just... - Wow, OK.
-我在开玩笑 -感谢上帝
- I was joking! - Thank God!
你准备怎么做
What were you going to do?
帮你 我不知道
Help you. I don't know!
你会喜欢我的小妹妹的
You would love my vagina.
她真的用心准备了
She really went for it.
玩票大的 把我举起来 小公主
Boom. Big one. Lift me, princess.
好的 太棒了 这太有意思了
OK! Brilliant. This is so much fun.
其实我们之前见过
Hey, we have actually met before,
在洗衣房♥里 你正在偷妹子的...
in the laundry room when you were stealing that girl's- -
太酷了
Oh, shit-fit.
"天花板上的信封中都有X光
"The envelopes on the ceiling all contain X-rays
里面藏有字母表中的字母
with the letters of the alphabet hidden in them.
找到的所有字母
Find all the letters
能够拼出奖品所在的房♥间名
and they will make up the name of the room the prize is in."
她太行了 我爱她 我们走
She is so fucking anal. I love her. Let's go!
-跳上来 跳上来 -我会的
- Vault me, vault me! - Yes, I will!
W!
W!
-再跳上来 再跳上来 -好
- Vault me again, vault me again. - Yeah!
那就直接上吧
So, I guess, go for it.
-我能确认一下线索吗 -不能
- Could I just double-check the clue? - No.
她不会把东西♥藏♥到马桶里的
She wouldn't have hidden anything in a toilet.
她不是那种人 相信我 我为她工作
She's not that kind of person. Trust me, I work for her.
让她给你个惊喜吧
Let her surprise you.
那是人们能做出的最吸引人的事了
It's the most attractive thing a person can do.
惊喜太难得了
So rare to be surprised.
-天啊 -妈的
- Oh, God. - Oh, putain!
我不敢相信你把手伸进去了
I can't believe you just did that!
我也不敢信
Neither can I.
我没摸到线索
I can't feel a clue.
找到了
Found it.
真理之歌♥的第一要义就是要放纵地唱
The main rule about truth songs is just to sing with abandon.
把所有自己不敢承认的东西都释放
You just let go of whatever you're afraid of admitting to yourself.
是的 我完全了解
Yeah, I really get it.
我明白这是要成为你需要想要成为的人
I really get how it's about being who you need to want to be,
在这个世界里 需要成为某个人
in a world where needing to be someone
更多的是要成为你认为你需要成为的人
is more about being who you think you need to be,
而实际上 我们所有人需要去做的就是唱歌♥
when really, what we all just need to do is sing...
兄弟
Man.
-你在胡扯淡 -我在胡扯淡 没错
- You're taking the piss. - I'm taking the piss, yeah.
你真是从不放弃 是不是
You really can't drop it, can you?
你就是开不起玩笑 是不是
You really can't take a joke, can you?
看看你
Look at you.
-你这么急躁 -我...
- You get so edgy. - I get...
拜托 你现在不该和楼下某个人
Come on. Shouldn't you be rubbing up
正在互相"摩擦"吗
against someone downstairs by now?
我打赌 你说不出一句真诚的话
Say one thing sincerely, I dare you.
你跟我调情得过头了
You flirt with me too much.
恐怕你得唱出来 不然不算数
I'm afraid you'd have to sing it, or it doesn't count.
-我来弹 -不
- I'll play. - No.
你唱 我弹
You sing, I'll play.
你真的觉得我和你调情得过头了吗
Do you really think I flirt with you too much?
你希望我没这么做吗
Do you wish I didn't?
你们在干什么
What are you doing?
我们在瞎唱着玩 来一起啊
We're just having a sing-song. Come join us.
不了 我唱歌♥不太在行
No. Singing's not really my thing.
抱歉 宝贝 我们只是在叙旧
Sorry, baby, we're just catching up.
当然 你们太多年没见面了
Yeah, no, you haven't seen each other for ages.
现在他们打得火热 杰西...
Hey, it's all getting a bit heated between Jess...
和那个超性感的男人
And that unbelievably hot guy.
-他叫... -别破坏这一刻
- His name is... - Don't ruin it.
来吧 我们已经错过太多
Come on, we've missed enough
这了不起的寻宝游戏了
of this brilliant treasure-hunt bonanza.
我的搭档是谁 宝贝
Who's my partner, baby?
不 待在这儿 继续叙旧吧
No! Stay. Catch up.
没关系 反正也太多人参加了
It's fine. Too many people anyway.
再用力推 再用力