这是睡衣吗
Are they pajamas?
-做吧 现在就他妈给我做 -真的吗
- Do it. Fucking do it now. - Really?
你想怎么上我
How you want to do me?
-后入还是骑乘 -好
- From behind? From above? - Yeah.
衣服脱掉 要我给你口吗
Take your clothes off. Do you want me to suck your dick?
行 那玩意儿掏出来
All right, get your dick out then.
插过我的嘴
After you put it in my mouth,
还要插♥我♥后面吗
do you want to put it in my arse?
插♥我♥后面 是吧
Up my arse, yeah?
想让我拉你脸上吗
Do you want me to shit on your face?
-那个也想要吗 -要 我来者不拒
- You want that, too? - Yeah, I'm up for anything.
是吗 还想要什么
Yeah? What else do you want, huh?
-鸡♥巴♥掏出来 -这不是...
- Get your dick out. - This isn't quite how...
来啊 萨姆 照我脸上来一拳
Come on, Sam. Punch me in the face,
-操♥我♥后面 来啊 -快停下
- fuck me up the arse. Do it! - Stop it!
-不要 停下 -操♥我♥ 操♥我♥
- No, stop it! - Fuck me! Fuck me!
没事的
It's ok.
打给你妈
Call your mother.
所以你男人没有上萨姆
So your boy didn't fuck Sam?
没有 不过...
No, but...
你男友没跟那个瘦长的前台接待妞上♥床♥
And your boy didn't fuck the lanky receptionist chick?
没有 但是要比那复杂
No, but it's more complicated than that, you see,
因为他竟然为了维护她的面子顶撞我
because he defended her honor in my face.
所以根本就没有谁跟谁上了床
So no one fucked anyone at all?
萨姆和露露啊
Sam and Lulu did.
那敢情好
Oh, thank God for them.
-天啊 我疯了吗 -是啊
- Oh, God. Am I crazy? - Yes.
不需要回答
Don't answer that.
他知道 我想避着他的时候就会来这儿
He knows this is where I come when I don't want him to find me.
他在哪
Where is he?
那里是不是很棒
Isn't that place great?
我总是想不起来那里
I always forget about that place!
他们免费送了我们蜜瓜 我们去跳舞吧
They gave us melon for free. Let's go dancing!
-好 -好
- Yes! - Yes!
不 不好玩 凯特 我们一定要找到凯特
No! No fun. Kate. We must find Kate.
凯特不想被人找到
Kate don't want to be found.
那家意大利店 走吧
Italian place, come on.
可能现在她在被人狠插
Someone's probably balls deep in her by now.
她在尖叫享受她的第十四次高♥潮♥ 爽上天了
She's screaming to the heavens on her 14th orgasm!
你永远都找不到爱
You will never find love.
你到死都会是一个憔悴的老头
You're going to die a haggard old man.
一个老头
An old man?
不 你才像个老头
No! You're like an old man!
你可以和科林一起摆造型
You can pose with Colin.
你们会产生奇妙的化学反应的
You will have great chemistry.
我能裸着吗
Can I be naked?
什么
What?
-那个老混♥蛋♥呢 -科林
- Where is the old fart? - Colin?
天啊
Oh, my God!
我不是很...
I don't feel very...
你想过你可能喜欢女人吗
Have you ever thought that you might be into women?
想过 但我不喜欢
Yeah, but I'm not.
说不准哦
Oh, I don't know.
想想看
Think about it.
我有想过
I have.
我不是拉拉
I'm just not a lesbian.
我说不准哦
I don't know!
但我能说准
OK, but I do.
我说不准哦
I don't know...
杰西卡 我不是拉拉
Jessica, I'm not a lesbian.
-就是这家吗 -对
- Is this it? - Yeah.
他们做的脆皮长面包简直绝了
They do the most sensational ciabattas.
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, my God. - Oh, my God!
-凯特是拉拉 -不是吧
- Kate's a lesbian? - Shit.
我就知道 那样就太说得通了
I knew it! That just makes so much sense.
-是吗 -是啊
- Does it? - Yes!
是啊 凯特是拉拉
Yes, Kate's a lesbian.
拉拉
A lesbian.
天啊 他跳出了窗户
Oh, my God, he jumped out of the fucking window!
勇敢的混♥蛋♥
Brave motherfucker.
我知道他很难过 但是...
I mean, I knew he was down, but...
我♥干♥了什么
What have I done?
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
科林 调皮的科林
Colin! Naughty Colin!
科林
Colin!
天啊 你们
Oh, God, you guys!
那是什么感觉
What's it like?
什么
What?
只想要一个人是什么感觉
To only want one person?
不是时时刻刻
I mean, is it just lovely
都想要所有人 这样不好吗
to not want everyone all the time?
不只是想要某个人的问题
It's not just about wanting someone.
他们可能并不想要你
They might not want you back.
为什么
In what way?
你知道人们常说 要是你爱一个人
You know what they say, if you love someone...
-就放手吧 -就别放手
- Let them go. - Don't let them go.
就这样
There she goes.
萨姆来电
我才不要主动找他
I am not running to him.
急诊
弗雷德 是我
Hi, Fred, it's me.
我在圣玛丽医院
I'm at St Mary's Hospital.
打电♥话♥是想说
I'm just letting you know
如果你想知道我刚才在哪里的话
in case you needed to know where I was.
我在医院
I'm at the hospital.
你好啊
Hey, Poonch.
我打过电♥话♥ 询问科林·卡特的情况
I had a call about a Colin Carter.
求求你醒醒
Please, wake up.
我不会试图跟你上♥床♥的
I won't try to fuck you.
你好
Hello?
你哪位
Who are you?
我是卡特先生的妻子
I'm Mr Carter's wife.
你是他的...
Are you his...
护士吗
Nurse?
对
Oui.
想必这样能让他振作精神
I suppose it's good for morale.
你好 我在找我朋友
Hi, hi, I'm looking for my friend.
他给我打了电♥话♥ 他叫萨姆 有点令人讨厌
He phoned me. He's called Sam and he's a bit obnoxious,
但其实他人很善良
but, essentially, he's a nice person...
萨姆 你还好吗
Sam! Are you OK?
哥们
Yeah, mate.
你为什么... 你在这儿干什么
Why... What are you doing here?
你为什么告诉我你在这儿
Why did you tell me you were here?
你为什么在这儿 我以为你受伤了
Why are you here? I thought you were hurt.
然后你像个小王子一样冲到这儿
What, and you came charging like a little, tiny prince?
对
Yes.
我知道所有人都会见异思迁 但是爱上杰西卡
I mean, I know everyone's mind drifts, but to Jessica?
你的心思又飘到谁那儿了
Where does your mind drift?
我从来没想过你那么性感
You know, I never thought you were that hot.
-谢了 -或者不性感
- Thanks! - Or not hot.
你就是...
You're just...
你的脸
Your face.
你当然觉得我很性感了
'Course you think I'm hot.
每次我们睡一张床 你都一柱擎天
You got a boner every time we shared a bed.
我想现在能做的唯一的事就是...
I guess the only thing left to do now is...
-开干 -回家
- Fuck. - Go home.
-回家 -然后开干
- Go home. - And fuck?
为什么不呢
Why not?
我喝醉了 你女朋友是拉拉
Well, I'm drunk, your girlfriend's a lesbian,
并且24小时后我们就无家可归了
and in 24 hours, we'll be homeless.
那快来吧
Come on, then.